Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RA

Thread: Missing Injections During Cycle? (Leaving town)

boisebeast is offline Member

Missing Injections During Cycle? (Leaving town)

Hypothetical question for you guys: If I was running a Test E cycle at 500mg/week, but suddenly had to fly out of town for 2-3 weeks without notice during the middle of the cycle, what should I do injection-wise? I can't bring the gear/AI's/etc on the plane/through security (nor would I want to risk it) and I also can't order any gear/supplies to my destination. Should I take an extra high dose of test a day before I leave (like 750mg?), or should I just go the whole time without any being able to inject any gear, until I get back home? Would this cause any big issues if I had to miss up to 3 weeks without being able to inject (other than affecting my gains of course, I'm more concerned about health-related side effects)? Thanks in advance for replies

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    3 weeks is pretty long, test E will only last 2 weeks in your body, no matter how much you inject before u go. You will feel like shit on week 3 with out any shots or pct.

I'll risk to take pct stuff if I were u, if not, I won't go lol, but this is just me

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're able to workout on this trip I would personally take it with me. This is what I would do and I'm not recommending that you do the same but it is an option. It is only one vial of Test and 6 syringes so it's easy to store in a check-in bag. TSA is looking for weapons and explosives not personal use drugs. You have to decide if the risk is worth the reward. If not then take your PCT meds and abort cycle.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    I have almost the same question. I'm leave for vacation for 11days. I'm on 750mg test e. Should I shot 750mg the day before the trip? Or just keep the scheduled dosage?and when I get back on the 12th day I'm going to start my test p until the test e is full blast again. Thoughts?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I have almost the same question. I'm leave for vacation for 11days. I'm on 750mg test e. Should I shot 750mg the day before the trip? Or just keep the scheduled dosage?and when I get back on the 12th day I'm going to start my test p until the test e is full blast again. Thoughts?
    It's still gonna drop(trough) after the first wk... But when I had to leave unexpectedly(7 days running prop - I switched to test e for like a wk b4 and loaded up) by day seven I was definitely feeling my levels drop,

I would load up a couple wks prior(at a higher dose - or bring it - I don't know that this is the best course of action) I didnt bring mine... But now I wouldn't go during the middle after that - it didn't have that bad of an effect but I could tell my T levels were next to nothing(compared to what they were at least)...

I would try and get some test decanate or similar to... cyp(18 days), and since you know about it TRT to start it say 2-3 wks b4 the trip then you can do say 6-750 mgs b4 you go or just keep the same pinning schedule w/a lil bump up...
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-25-2015 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Added in longer esters b4 leaving

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Mail it to yourself. No need to run the security risk.
    NACH3 likes this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Thanks for the replies, maybe if it was only two weeks I could front load a bit and make it through without too many issues...

This is one benefit to being on TRT. I have prescription gear so never an issue. If running more than one compound I simply put the other vial in a prescription container and don't think twice about it.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Or just mail it bro to your hotel

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    Are you crossing borders?

I bring it with me on the plane all the time, preload the syringes, remove pin and cover the top with something and tape the plunger open so it doesn't let go.

If the airport you are going to doesn't have body scanners, put it in your pockets.

I have done this before.

Quote Originally Posted by mirongainz View Post
    Are you crossing borders?

I bring it with me on the plane all the time, preload the syringes, remove pin and cover the top with something and tape the plunger open so it doesn't let go.

If the airport you are going to doesn't have body scanners, put it in your pockets.

I have done this before.
    I would NEVER preload syringes and go thru a security checkpoint. That's just a recipe to get arrested and all over the news.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13
    Or just mail it bro to your hotel
    If your staying in the country this is always am option.

Thread Information