T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

1st cycle created by a pro

What do you think about mild stuff like turinabol and anavar ? Have any one of you used them? What happend? Did you use Pct? How much did you gain and how much did you manage to keep?
    P.s. Don't say things like "you are too young" etc. I am just curious.

The title is wrong, yes they were suggested to me by a pro but I am only asking you to share your experience.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k
    What do you think about mild stuff like turinabol and anavar? Have any one of you used them? What happend? Did you use Pct? How much did you gain and how much did you manage to keep? P.s. Don't say things like "you are too young" etc. I am just curious.
    Since oral only cycles are frowned upon and orals are used to compliment an injectable it's hard to measure the portion of the cycle that the oral contributed too. What further makes it a difficult question is dosing and the quality of the gear that was being used. Any use of AAS requires a pct if one is looking to increase his chances of recovery. Gains made on cycle and what is kept off cycle vary greatly. How far past is the user past genetic potential or has the user reached genetic potential? Again, question that doesn't have a quick answer......but, one thing is for certain and that is YOUR genetics will determine these things for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Since oral only cycles are frowned upon and orals are used to compliment an injectable it's hard to measure the portion of the cycle that the oral contributed too. What further makes it a difficult question is dosing and the quality of the gear that was being used. Any use of AAS requires a pct if one is looking to increase his chances of recovery. Gains made on cycle and what is kept off cycle vary greatly. How far past is the user past genetic potential or has the user reached genetic potential? Again, question that doesn't have a quick answer......but, one thing is for certain and that is YOUR genetics will determine these things for you.
    Well I came up with susta, some dbol to start it and winny. He told me that he would use anavar and turinabol instead of the other too. I did some research and those 2 are so mild that there is no point in taking them with susta... I think susta will lead to the same results as susta+turina+anavar (which is so damn expensive and there is a great risk that I am buying a low dose of winny instead on anavar, as most of it is fake)... So I thought that maybe using some orals + pct if needed would be better.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    What do you think about mild stuff like turinabol and anavar ? Have any one of you used them? What happend? Did you use Pct? How much did you gain and how much did you manage to keep?
    P.s. Don't say things like "you are too young" etc. I am just curious.
    you said it not me, you can feed your curiosity by reading the stickies instead of asking the same things in multiple threads.

Roger11 is offline Member
    There are much better compounds out there that are better value for money.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just curious how old you are?

Thread Information