Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cycle Idea for Girly; Proviron/Deca/Novadex adding Winny & Clen during taper off

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

Cycle Idea for Girly; Proviron/Deca/Novadex adding Winny & Clen during taper off

I found this cycle and looks very interesting for the purposes of cutting. Its a little more aggressive then typical var/primo/clen …Thoughts welcome!

Week One
    100mg/Deca /week
    25mg/Proviron /day
    10mg/Nolvadex /day

Week Two
    100mg/Deca/week
    25mg/Proviron/day
    10mg/Nolvadex/day

Week Three
    100mg/Deca/week
    25mg/Proviron/day
    10mg/Nolvadex/day

Week Four
    100mg/Deca/week
    25mg/Proviron/day
    10mg/Nolvadex/day
    6g/Winstrol /day

Week Five
    100mg/Deca/week
    10mg/Nolvadex/day
    7mg/Winstrol/day

Week Six
    100mg/Deca/week
    50mcg/Clenbuterol /2xs/day
    7mg/Winstrol/day

Week Seven
    100mg/Deca/week
    50mcg/Clenbuterol/2xs/day

Week Eight
    100mg/Deca/week
    50mcg/Clenbuterol/2xs/day

The rationale for the above AS cycle is as follows:

1) 100mg Deca Durabolin for eight weeks was intended to be a steady and solid mass builder, but dosed for subtle and non-virilizing effects.

2) 25mg of Proviron per day for the first four weeks was intended to provide a mild androgenic ; to potentiate the activity of the other steroidal compounds being added in by displacing them into the bloodstream; and, to promote a change in the ratio of androgen vs estrogen in the female composition allowing for greater solid gains, and to promote the fat-burning process.

Beyond four weeks of usage is not advised for women due to the strong androgenic buildup which could occur, and which could trigger virilization. Also, 25mg is the maximum recommended dose per day for a feminine cycle for the same reasons.

3) 10mg of Nolvadex per day in conjunction with the Proviron is a powerful tool in continuing to rev up the fat-burning and to begin to tackle the trouble areas such as the hips, thighs, etc.

4) Winstrol was added in the fourth week as she prepared to remove the Proviron from the lineup. She did not want too much androgenic/anabolic activity at once for fear of side effects. Winny tabs were used due to the difficulty of administering small enough feminine doses via injection.

5) Clenbuterol was added in the sixth week as she prepared to remove the Winstrol from her cycle. As there is differing opinions as to the anabolic effects of Clenbuterol, this supplement was added primarily as a fat-burner and the daily dose of 100mcg was split into morning and afternoon.

Most studies show that Clen loses much of its effect after 21days, hence, this was added in for basically the last 3 weeks of her anabolics.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Virilization cycle imo.

Proviron is pure dht, does nothing to muscles. Nolva doesnt cut fat.

Seems like a lot of bro science.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nice write up Girly, very interesting!

I think a var/primo(you can go a little more aggressive)/clen is a better option... You can run it longer and the gains are much more steady and quality barring your bf and diet are on point b4 starting...

It's an interesting cycle... I'd take the winny and add it maybe depending on the sides your seeing/getting(they usually, usually go back after cessation of compounds & time correct?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Virilization cycle imo.

I was thinking that of Nolva too, but I thought she would take it for breast tissue(growth,like us but different lol)...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I was thinking that of Nolva too, but I thought she would take it for breast tissue(growth,like us but different lol)...
    Nolva in women is for breast cancer, cant think of why a woman would like to reduce her breast

Maybe im biased, i luv bobbies

Virilization cycle imo.

This is the reported results. NOTE - NO VIRILIZATION REPORTED.
    n the case of my client, her results were very noticeable, yet not dramatic, nor masculine.

Her bodyweight went to 116lbs of very lean and sculpted look. Her quads become very pronounced, as did her shoulders and rhomboids. Her body fat was at 12% at finish which was a drop of 9% body fat.

Doing the math, one can see that she lost about 10.5 pounds of fat and gained 2.5 pounds of muscle. Very respectable results for an 8 week feminine cycle. No virilization occurred and two weeks after the above cycle she had lost an additional one pound.

Her continued cardio and clean eating warded off any rebound from stopping the clenbuterol .

Also, as the Deca is known to remain very anabolic in the system for about 17 days, she was able to continue to appreciate some notable changes in physique one month later.
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 04-24-2015 at 06:10 PM.
    Older_and_wiser likes this.

Seems like hes selling something...

woman report significant reduction in breast tissue on the mildest of cycles….it always seems to happen….Why do you think all the female bikini have breast implants LOL

Nolva in women is for breast cancer, cant think of why a woman would like to reduce her breast

Maybe im biased, i luv bobbies

Seems like hes selling something...

i found it in a female body building website.

Well maybe you can suggest an alternative. This cycle was for cutting not bulking. I don't need to bulk yet - need to drop fat thus why I was attracted to it. Given my goal - i can add muscle later, does this change your mind?

I know dear, just saying using nolva further reduction will happen.

Here's another option…..

Deca at very low doses combined with the Primo or Winstrol .

The compounds that were created with women and children in mind are anavar and primo.
    Besides that theres GH, not easy to find you will say, but nothing is easy.

Its always your decision, if you dont mind the virilization and you know all the risks.
    I'm just saying that 100mgs of deca is the same as taking testosterone . Proviron does zero to muscles. Nolva does not reduce bf.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

Well maybe you can suggest an alternative. This cycle was for cutting not bulking. I don't need to bulk yet - need to drop fat thus why I was attracted to it. Given my goal - i can add muscle later, does this change your mind?

understood. Thx! for input.

The compounds that were created with women and children in mind are anavar and primo.
    Besides that theres GH, not easy to find you will say, but nothing is easy.

Its always your decision, if you dont mind the virilization and you know all the risks.
    I'm just saying that 100mgs of deca is the same as taking testosterone. Proviron does zero to muscles. Nolva does not reduce bf.
    Older_and_wiser likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Here's another option…..

Deca at very low doses combined with the Primo or Winstrol.
    I don't like the deca , but I've heard from an experienced user that she's even taken a-drol, but women have had good results and less sides(less virilization) but I like primo and winny and var(does var affect women the same as guys - a hardener, strength) if your looking to build muscle and reduce bf...

ALTERNATIVE CYCLE with girl compounds This plan was laid out by female fitness. During the protocol, jumping on and off of CLEN . Also adding PHEN to address cravings.

By the end of the cycle I may have a small penis. This cycle seemed too "beefed" up for me. I don't think anyone will like it except my source LOL

W1- VAR 10 mg ED
    W2- VAR 20 mg/split
    W3 - VAR20 mg/split
    W4 - Var 30 mg/split
    W5 VAR 30/Primo 10
    W6 VAR30/Primo 20
    W7 VAR20/Primo 30
    W8 V30/P30
    W9 V40/P30
    W10 V30/P30
    W11 V30/P30
    W12 V30/P20
    W13 V30/P10
    W14 & 15 V20
    W16 V10

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That's a lot of var for a female! Isn't a high dose 25mgs ed, damn...

I think you'd get better effects if you ran primo(have you ever)?? It's one of my favorite compounds(faked a lot - seems like anything you women can take is often faked) not cool!

I like primo b/c if it reacts like it does on guys which I'm sure(the muscle building effects are great while shredding you up, then maybe add some var or winny along w/clen ....

Can you do injections(I'm sure you can) lol

Injection…only subq I don't like IM.

I have done VAR, T3/clen , GH for 9 glorious months…luv luv luv. Suggested highest dose is 20, but often 10 is sufficient.

I have done some other things too but they were totally illegal.

That's a lot of var for a female! Isn't a high dose 25mgs ed, damn...

I think you'd get better effects if you ran primo(have you ever)?? It's one of my favorite compounds(faked a lot - seems like anything you women can take is often faked) not cool!

I like primo b/c if it reacts like it does on guys which I'm sure(the muscle building effects are great while shredding you up, then maybe add some var or winny along w/clen....

Can you do injections(I'm sure you can) lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Injection…only subq I don't like IM.

I have done VAR, T3/clen , GH for 9 glorious months…luv luv luv. Suggested highest dose is 20, but often 10 is sufficient.

I have done some other things too but they were totally illegal.
    Haha haven't we all at one time ...

I was gonna mention GH... Again I wouldn't even consider it unless it was RX or came from someone who has a script! Never tried yet!!!! Yet!!! Lol

Could you run GH for that long again if so do you have a legit source(just b/c of the Chinese and Jins that are being faked L & R... But that along w/Phen/primo/and maybe var or winny depending on sides and goals?!

Ran combo of blue tops and Jin. Excellent results. excellent. i have had 3 seizures and last shipment delivered to some lucky person in another state. Source trying to get to me….been taking months and months. I may have to toy with winny and primo. I am really liking the primo / winny combo

Haha haven't we all at one time ...

I was gonna mention GH... Again I wouldn't even consider it unless it was RX or came from someone who has a script! Never tried yet!!!! Yet!!! Lol

Could you run GH for that long again if so do you have a legit source(just b/c of the Chinese and Jins that are being faked L & R... But that along w/Phen/primo/and maybe var or winny depending on sides and goals?!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ran combo of blue tops and Jin. Excellent results. excellent. i have had 3 seizures and last shipment delivered to some lucky person in another state. Source trying to get to me….been taking months and months. I may have to toy with winny and primo. I am really liking the primo / winny combo
    Sorry for the seizures(I've had two myself)...

I would think at a low enough bf it would yield great results(all LBM while reducing bf)...

I like this idea best out of any, I hear var bloats women?! Does it bloat you? Whst do you want your starting bf to be, and your ending goal??

I did not have water retention (very minor) once I found good gear.

I would say I am 21% now/very hard to say because I only have tummy and a little inner thigh. goal is 15% a bouts. Would like to drop 10 lbs holding from meds, plus another 10. I would really like that!

Sorry for the seizures(I've had two myself)...

I would think at a low enough bf it would yield great results(all LBM while reducing bf)...

I like this idea best out of any, I hear var bloats women?! Does it bloat you? Whst do you want your starting bf to be, and your ending goal??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I did not have water retention (very minor) once I found good gear.

I would say I am 21% now/very hard to say because I only have tummy and a little inner thigh. goal is 15% a bouts. Would like to drop 10 lbs holding from meds, plus another 10. I would really like that!
    Ok... I'm very much the same when it comes to holding bf(iver my mid section - from the many surgeries - pulled my skin over etc too much)... But you have a goal!

You'll reach that goal of 15 b4 cycling?! Then w/that stack(+ Phen/T3 possibly over Clen ?)... Shiat at 15% you could be 12ish when done... And w/primo you can run it a long time?! More if a ? As w/guys it's preferred to be run 14-16 wks at very high doses(1g and up)

ngtmarpete is offline Junior Member

Out of curiosity sake, what is your ultimate goal? Compete? If so, bikini, Figure, Fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by ngtmarpete
    Out of curiosity sake, what is your ultimate goal? Compete? If so, bikini, Figure, Fitness.
    No comp for me. But if I did I like the bikini

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No comp for me. But if I did I like the bikini
    At 15% or lower you'd be g2g

I am going to run oral winny for a few weeks at 10mg/split dose and increase cardio to 5 - 50 minute session per week. I have dropped weight training for now (at advice of my doctor).

I will evaluate in a month since winny takes 2 weeks to show.

Regarding the original cycle….I continue to read that females have fat loss results on low dose Proviron and Nolvadex . It's not popular but seems legit. I don't have these compounds yet and may try them later, depending on results.

Ladies always lose boobs on cycle…..always, doesn't matter what they take, poof…they are gone and go quickly!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am going to run oral winny for a few weeks at 10mg/split dose and increase cardio to 5 - 50 minute session per week. I have dropped weight training for now (at advice of my doctor).

Regarding the original cycle….I continue to read that females have fat loss results on low dose Proviron and Nolvadex . It's not popular but seems legit. I don't have these compounds yet and may try them later, depending on results.

Ladies always lose boobs on cycle…..always, doesn't matter what they take, poof…they are gone and go quickly!
    Hence the boob jobs

So are you running the winny b4 your actual heavier cycle?? I like that idea.... W/the nolvadex and Proviron(I think you'd reach your goals w/out... But who knows how your body will respond?!

Have you done much research on primo? I'm sure, but what would you use oral/depot, or ethanate ester)??

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Hence the boob jobs So are you running the winny b4 your actual heavier cycle?? I like that idea.... W/the nolvadex and Proviron(I think you'd reach your goals w/out... But who knows how your body will respond?! Have you done much research on primo? I'm sure, but what would you use oral/depot, or ethanate ester)??
    I plan to run Winny first and then follow up with t3/Clen cycle.

Primo cycle in the fall after loose bf. I like this approach.

Maybe my hgh will show up sometime soon too.

I have oral Primo acetate; shorter ester.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I plan to run Winny first and then follow up with t3/Clen cycle.

Primo cycle in the fall after loose bf. I like this approach.

Maybe my hgh will show up sometime soon too.

I have oral Primo acetate; shorter ester.
    I am also a fan of the way your approaching this! ?, Why don't you run the T3 w/your winny, then run a Clen + Phen when off so the T3 doesn't eat your muscle tissue(while not on - its muscle diminishing properties would scare me, unless you stack it w/a compound to reduce you going catabolic)...

I like the primo shorter esters myself... Do you plan in stacking anything w/the primo(since its oral I'm thinking not... What if you did SubQ inj instead, then stack it w/var or winny again??

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I am also a fan of the way your approaching this! ?, Why don't you run the T3 w/your winny, then run a Clen + Phen when off so the T3 doesn't eat your muscle tissue(while not on - its muscle diminishing properties would scare me, unless you stack it w/a compound to reduce you going catabolic)... I like the primo shorter esters myself... Do you plan in stacking anything w/the primo(since its oral I'm thinking not... What if you did SubQ inj instead, then stack it w/var or winny again??
    I didn't have any muscle wasting when I ran t3 with Clen . I never thought about running winny and t3. This is an option to look at in about a month.

I have the oral primo already and it does need to be used b4 I buy injectables. I would likely stack with winny.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I didn't have any muscle wasting when I ran t3 with Clen . I never thought about running winny and t3. This is an option to look at in about a month.

I have the oral primo already and it does need to be used b4 I buy injectables. I would likely stack with winny.
    Yeah... I didn't mean it couldn't be done, but it's easier to maintain/& build muscle while leaning out(dropping bf)... That shows your diet was on point during that time! Primo stacked w/winny and T3 + clen may be your ticket since you've ran clen enough to know how your body reacts to it... I can't do the stims too much(as said b4 the Possible seizures do scare me)

I think you'll get better results w/the winny + T3 for your first go and then clen after? I've never ran clen but I know some(guys) who've tried it during pct after bulking, this is the reason I only bulk as clean as possible...

saymass003 is offline Female Member

I hope you will start a log. I'm interested in how your cycle goes.
    Yes, the boobs are the first to go. I went from a D to a -A. However, I'm looking to compete in Women's Physique so they are not necessary.
    Good Luck Girly!

I can do a log. I find very little info for women so I rather we do document for each other!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I know a female bb that runs deca and primo and she is pretty shredded

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    I know a female bb that runs deca and primo and she is pretty shredded
    Bio. Do u know her protocol?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    when she ran test and var the var was 12.5 mg ed and test at 25 mg e3d. I will find out on the other compounds
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 04-25-2015 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    when she ran test and var the var was 12.5 mg ed and test at 25 mg e3d. I will find out on the other compounds
    Thank you. Really appreciate.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If verilization is at a minimum or what your willing to except(it usually goes back after cessation of compound use) then it's probly a great cycle(if sides are kept at bay)...

Be very interesting for sure

Thanks everyone for suggestions!!!

Girly's Winny Log

Found this write up in a local forum. Probably a bit old but some valuable info:

Injectable Guide For Females
    WHO SHOULD DO INJECTABLES:
    Ladies that have tried at least one mild oral steroid and now wish to add more mass to their bodies.

RISKS
    The chances of contracting side effect, and potential virilization, are higher with injectables than with anavar . Anavar is the mildest steroid for ladies without a doubt...too bad it is not in an injectable form.
    Most common sides seen with the ladies are as follows and in no particular order. Some negatives can also be positives as you will note below

NEGATIVE SIDES......Acne, oily skin, clitoral enlargement beyond minimal, aggression, hair loss..male style, hair growth especially on upper lip and chin, hair loss, darkened hair growth, quickened hair growth on legs and arms, lowering of voice tone, distruption of normal menstral cycle, aggression.

MOST COMMON NEGATIVE SIDES
    Oily skin, some hair growth, a little acne, some alteration in normal menstral cycle, minimal voice tone lowering, darkening body hair

PRECURSER TO VOICE LOWERING
    If you get a squeaky voice, ho throat or voice, scratchy thoat, raspy throat or voice, a cough, or any ache in the throat then stop the steroid immediately as these are common warning signs of voice alterations

PERMANENT NEGATIVE SIDES
    Voice lowering may improve immediately after a cycle A LITTLE but will NEVER return to normal. Some girls are affected minimally and still sound like a women and others end up sounding like a man if they continue with the steroid. Clit growth remains...androgenic swelling goes away but the GROWTH remains. Some long time and heavy users have grown a little penis(TRUE!)

POSITIVE SIDES
    Feelings of wellbeing, increased energy, decreased recovery time, aggression, heightened sex drive with small amount of clit enlargement, Muscle gain, strength gain, some reports of decreases in estrogenic fat ie"upper legs, butt, upper arms, abdomen.

PERMANENT POSITIVE SIDES
    Mass and strength will largely remain IF you train and eat properly post cycle. Better sex, due to clit growth, but sex DRIVE returns to normal except for the possible increase in sex drive as a result of heightened enjoyment.

NOTE:
    Ladies normally do not see an alteration in total serum cholesterol and hdl levels due to the fact that minimal doses are used. This is a big deal as this is the worst side in men IMO.
    Hair loss, if any, is very minimal due to small doses.
    Your voice will surely lower, in time, and sooner than later, if you go above 50mg of ANY injectable per week. It may even lower on 50mg/week or less in 4-6weeks but it is not that common.

INJECTABLE CHOICE
    Pure anabolics vs androgenic anabolics.

IMO there are only two injectables that are nearly pure anabolics and they are nandrolone and primobolin. They are somewhat androgenic but one could classify them as anabolics.
    The more androgenic the hormone the greater are your chances for sides including virilization, but the greater your chances are for great muscle growth. The most androgenic hormones are Test and Tren and then perhaps winny, although some would disagree with me on the winny.

PRIMO.
    Used by many ladies as it, along with nandrolone, is probably the least androgenic roid. CAREFUL....primo is in the long acting ester enenthate and it clears slowly. Many ladies have experienced very bad sides from this roid due to the fact that they take too much per week (above 50-75mg). INJECTABLE primo is not our drug of choice because it is long acting and if sides come on that you don't like then you have to ride them out until the roid clears your system and by the time it does permamnent sides may have set in. Daeo's wife had a bad experience with primo.
    If you start low you shouldn't have too much trouble, if any, IMO as it is quite mild androgenically. Just remember though that it will not give quick muscle gains at all. The gains seen are usually quality muscle built at a slow steady rate. If more and quicker gains are needed then I would recommend Nandrolone.

WARNING. Primobolin is faked all the time so you better know your source VERY well or you may get test cyp or another cheaper compound! All 50mg ams are safe as none have yet to be duplicated . Greek primo is safe. They are in a clear glass am and printed with green lettering and are 100mg/ml. Be sure to look for the Greek ID sticker on its box just in case. Turkish Primo is safe as well.
    Schering has recently altered the look of their Spanish 100mg amps. They now have clear glass with a paper label and three rings on the amp tip, one is yellow and two red. Fakes have a larger than normal blue dot on the amp head.....get help from from someone that has used Primo before for identification purposes.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
    Realgains #1 choice for the serious liften female!
    Bill Llewellyn's first choice for ladies as he feels it is the injectable with the least androgenic affects, and that includes Primo. Vikingwife did 20mg every three days with no sides except increased sex drive. There is at least one other women on the board that loves nandrolone very much. Will give better muscle gains than primo.
    Durabolin is an excellent choice. Hayrian Biologicals makes a high quality Nandrolone phenylprop that is cheaper than durabolin and come in 100mg/ml 2ml vials. Nandrolone Decanate is not recommended as a first time choice as it is a very long acting ester.
    Personally Realgains thinks that this roid in the Phenylprop ester would give the best gains to least sides ratio. It is superior to primo due to its short acting nature and its better muscle building properties.
    nandrolone is the easiest at the scalp and causes the least hair loss of all steroids so if female thinning runs in your family then perhaps this roid is best for you.
    Personally Realgains thinks that this roid would soon become more por than Primo if it was more readily available. Availability is picking up however!

Boldenone undecylenate (EQ)
    About as potent as nandrolone but is not recommended for a first time cycle as it is in a long acting ester. Ttokkyo labs produce a good cheap product.
    May be slightly more androgenic than nandrolone but will give no better gains than nandrolone.

Winstrol
    As wilth men the ladies either love winny or hate it. I can't explain this but it is true.
    We do not like winny although many ladies do. Winny is less androgenic than test but more than Primo and probably nandrolone too.
    I have heard too many negative reports on the harshness of winny especially as it relates to lowering the voice. This could be dose related as winny is not as androgenic as test....yet females may respond differently. Use the winny with small particle size so you can inject with a 27guage pin. Do no more than 70mg per week and less is best. The best Winny IMO are made by Zambon ES,I 1ml amps. Another good source and cheaper is made by Ttokkyo labs. These are the only ones that you can both trust and that also have small enough crystals that will inject through a 27 guage pin. Do not trust any other European or American product as they are highly faked.

Testosterone
    Not a foreign compound to the female body. Small amounts are produced in the ovaries and adrenal glands.
    . Not overly androgenic IN SMALL DOSES, although it is more androgenic than any roid listed(Tren may be just as bad or worse) Test gives the best muscle and strength gains. Gives sence of well being and energy more so than the others, increases sex drive more so than the others.
    Many many ladies love to use low dose test. Daeo's wife has had good experiences with test and he has written much about this on the forum. Warlobo's wife also liked test as have others.
    Testosterone Propionate is recommended for two reasons. Firstly it has a short half life so it will clear your system quickly after you stop should sides come on that do not agree with you. Secondly it is not as highly faked as test Cypionate or enanthate .
    Brovel makes a pretty decent product at 100mg/ml. This is a favorite of Quadsweep "The Voice of Reason"
    Virormone by Ferring is probably the best available however.
    I doubt that there is a pro, or near pro, that doesn't use test a fair bit.
    Very cheap for a female cycle, especially if you switch to test cyp in the 10cc vails, after you find the dose of test that you can tolerate.

Trenbolone acetate.
    Some ladies do use this very powerful roid but we DO NOT recommend it. Tren is more powerful per mg than any other steroid and as such accurate tiny does are hard to measure. It is at least as androgenic as test and maybe more so IMO.
    If you do use it then use VERY little and never more than 25mg per week.

ESTERS AND DOSE SCHEDULES.
    An ester is a compound made up of hydrogen and carbon atoms. They are added to pure steroids or testosterone in order to slow the release of the active agent. Some esters have a short chain of hydrogen and carbon and others have longer chains. The longer the chain the longer the time release of the steroid.
    Prop is a short ester and Decanate is a long chain ester.
    NOTE: 50mg of nandrolne in a phenylprop ester has more actual steroid than 50mg of nandrolone in the decanate ester as some of the 50mg weight is taken up by the longer ester. THE DIFFERENCE IS MINIMAL! Never let anyone tell you that one type of steroid is more powerful than another type of the same steroid. These are myths . There is a myth that test Cyp is more powerful than test enanthate and this is a myth. In actuality the enanthate ester has one less carbon atom and 50 mg of the test will have a tiny amount more test than 50mg of cyp.

HOW TO DOSE.

Most conservative.....Inject 50 mg of steroid or testosterone once and then let it completely clear the system. ie: Test prop 50mg then wait a week before doing another injection. OR...Test Cyp 50mg and then wait for two weeks before injecting again. This system will give you some results and is very safe in regard to sides.

The next method is recommended by Bill Llewellyn and others. In this system one injects a dose and then lets it partially clear the system. It is thought that this clearance will not allow androgens to build up over time which of course can cause sides and virilization. This sytem will give better results and liitle sides. Examples are 25- 50mg test prop every 5-7 days or 50mg of test cyp every 10 days. This system is favored by huckleberryFinaplix and Realgains.

The last system will give best results. This system is favored by many and requires injecting AT LEAST as frequently as a male.
    In this system you try to inject at least twice per half life. This keeps hormone spikes to a minimum. These more even blood levels result in better gains. There is also some evidence to suggest that spiking hormone levels cause more sides.
    Here is an example of this system...Test prop 15mg every second day or 20 mg every third day. Also test cyp 20-25 mg twice per week or every forth day at most.
    I believe Warlobo and Daeo favor this system.
    If you are a top level competitor then this is the system for you.

DURATION

Simply put the longer you are "on" the greater are your chances for virilization. An 8 week cycle is a good start. latter cycles can be longer once you get a feel for the hormone. A long low dose cycle of 12 weeks or more can be great.

DOSE PER 7 DAYS!!

Testosterone 25-50mg
    Primo 50-75mg
    Winny 50-70 mg 7-10mg per day INJECT DAILY for best results
    Nandrolone 25-60mg
    EQ 25-60mg
    These doses will give you great gains with little chance of serious sides. If you are top level competitor then obviously these doses are quite moderate. I would not recommend any women go much above these doses unless they are darn serious about being competitive!

PINS
    You must use an insulin syringe in order to get an accurate dose.
    You can use a 27 gauge hypo to inject since you will be injecting very little and the insulin syringe, being tiny, gives great injection power. With a 27 pin you won't feel a thing. Remember to rotate injection sites...upper outer glute/hip and outer thigh.

STACKING

We do not recommend that you use more than one hormone at a time unless your are a top competitor. If you do stack your voice will almost certainly lower and other sides will be worse.
    If you MUST stack than we would recommend using a small dose of anavar with the injectable at perhaps 10mg per day, 5mg in the am and 5 mg in the pm.

Diet
    While trying to increase mass while on injectables you must increase your protein intake to about 2 grams per pound of body weight. If you do not do this then your gains will be likely be less . I recommend a good low fat whey protein shake betwee three regular meals. Some people seem to get great gains with less but it is safer to go higher. Caloric intake also needs to go and the increased protein intake will help.
    You can get good strength gains ,and some muscle gain, while on anavar, and not eat that much in the way of protein or calories, but this is not the case when trying to build some serious muscle.

LAST NOTE

If you are a naturally muscular mesomorphic female that needs to shave her legs frequently then you may wish to stick to the mild orals such as primo and anavar as you will be more prone to sides. Sometimes the slightly built that are hairless to nearly hairless can get away with more steroid use without much in the way of sides if doses are kept reasonable.
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information