blue_rolex is offline New Member

Unhappy beginner - weight gain stopped after 5th week. why?

i was 31, 5ft 7in, 159lbs. now i am 170lbs

currently on cycle: [Bulking Deca Durabolin Cycle – Moderate on this website]

i am completely new to steroids . i started taking taking GP Test Enanth 250 500mg a week and GP Deca 250 400 mg a week. also i started taking GP Anastrozole .5 mg EOD. but i didnt add dbol to my cycle I can see the results now. within a month i gained 10lb weight. now i am on 10th week. my weight gain stopped after 5th week. i am consuming 160 grams of whey isolate in 3 servings. i didnt increase my food consumption and i workout 5-6 days a week. now i have added GP Clen (clenbuterol ) to my cycle. i just finished the 1st 2 week cycle and now i am on 2 weeks break. GP Clen worked like a magic. i could see the extra subcutaneous fat depleting from my abs region.

i am still wondering why my weight gain stopped after 5th week. what is going wrong here? shall i increase the doses of test and deca ?

for cutting phase i have already got GP Tren Acetate 100, GP Stan 50 and GP Test Enanth 250. i am thinking of adding anavar to the cutting cycle. i would appreciate any suggestion on this and on my weight gain.

thanks,

nate10 is offline Associate Member
    Eat bro! Eat! Not only protein poweders , real food also, but try eat atleast 250grams protein, 300gcarbs+ and 3k cals a day for ur size and weight so u can gain , pple often think that gear only is magic , nah bro diet gotta be on check 2.
    And being that ur on week 10 and ur probly running deca for 12 right? And test for 14 ?
    Ur not going make much gains now being that yr almost done. My first cycle i ran 8 weeks test prop 100mg eod, i gained 20lbs in a month and a half with diet and traning on check.
    Last edited by nate10; 04-29-2015 at 02:05 PM.

And on the next cycle bro , stay away from tren , ur new to this dont jump ahead on strong compounds , stick to test and some anavar or t3 clen for cutting and diet!

Your cycle's a little scary. First cycle should be Test only + full PCT + rest. Don't worry about a cut phase for 6 months. I recommend that you do not run Tren on your cut cycle.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Mess of a 1st cycle...

Good luck!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No Tren ! Shouldn't even be running anything but test only... Your on clen too which is a stimulant and suppresses appetite... You need to eat.... And eat some more(whole fresh foods/fruits/veggies(dense greens).... If you want to weigh 200lbs than you've got to keep eating like one...

You say your bulking but you don't need this many compounds to reach your goal... I can't stress diet enough(that's when/how the magic happens) not juice alone.... It's still a lot of very hard work... No short cuts... Good luck!

blue_rolex is offline New Member
    i am little confused now. i cant summarize all above advices. i want to keep the little 10lbs weight which i gained in my bulking cycle. my bulking cycle is going to be over in 2 weeks.

can some one please advice me what shall i use for cutting phase? is test and anavar is enough for cutting phase?

can you please tell me how much test and how much anavar i should take and for how many weeks?

shall i start the PCT just (after bulking phase before starting cutting phase) or it should be in this order : bulking -> cutting -> PCT?

can i replace anavar with winstrol ? (i read online that winstrol is effective when the body fat is less than 10%. and winstrol is harmful for liver)

Bro do ur homework no ones going do it for you, by the looks of it u should stay away from gear.
    U barely got nothing out of ur bulk and u want to cut? U do pct after every cycle ur just starting and u wana run another cycle after another without pct ,my only advice.
    DO UR PCT AND STOP AND LEARN. GO READ ON FORUMS, GET YOUR DIET ON CHECK 1st and learn more about gear before jumping on cycles like that.

Thread Information