eagle 1960 is offline New Member

Feedback on stanozolol please

Hey guys, I am considering running a six week cycle Stanozolol tablets to try to get down to 10% bf for the summer season. Currently I am 6 foot 200llb around 12-13 percent bf. I have found it is extremely hard for me to cut up into the single digits bf. I have tried changing diet, alternation cardio, mixing and matching different workouts. I have thought about running a light dose of 30mg/day for six weeks of Stanozolol to get a boots over this Plato of mine for the summer season. Since it being low dose, ive though about running it alone (even know ive heard negatives of) and was trying to get any feed back of possible side effects. I will def. drink plenty of water, milk thistel, and maintain diet and prob. get a test bootster to pct. Any advice on if I really need to take something with cycle. Appreciate the input,

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You need to run test w/an oral... It's not safe or productive to run anything w/out test as your base... And it being your first test only or nada.... Read "PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY SUCCESSFUL FURST CYCLE" sticky at the top of this page...

GL!

Thanks for the advise, I read through the sticky and found a lot of useful info. I'm really not trying to put on any more weight or (water weight). Would a test booster be sufficient in running the 30 mg of stan. To my understanding, stan. a test suppressant so that is why you are advising me to take test to off set the stan. Correct me if I am wrong.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That's correct you need Test(at least a TRT dose 150-200/wk) to replace your suppressed natty test levels... No test boosters that's not testosterone

Water weight is crisp as long as your diet is on point you'll stay lean... Diet is where the magic happens

What would you suggest for PCT?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Read this dosages are in there for everything...

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

You'll need clomid/& Nolvadex both are SERMs and clomid ceases after 4 wks(always) you'll only need 4 wks of Nolva for this as well - 75/50/50/25(clomid/dose per day for a wk) - NOLVADEX - 40/40/20/20(same...per day/wk etc)... Read that link again as it describes why you need them

Thanks for all your help, really appreciate it

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No worries... All the info is at your finger tips my man... Check out all the stickies, diet section, training section etc... So much great info on this board(more than any other by far)...

GL w/your journey!

Would it be ok to add test in oral from on top of the oral from of stan. or would that be two much on the liver?

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle 1960
    Would it be ok to add test in oral from on top of the oral from of stan. or would that be two much on the liver?
    Unless things have changed i dont think theres such thing as a test oral u can get a pellet implant or im injections pleaseletme know if im wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle 1960 View Post

Help?! That's a nightmarish advice! To combine a strongly androgenic , harsh steroid like stanozolol with testosterone !

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle 1960 View Post

Help?! That's a nightmarish advice! To combine a strongly androgenic , harsh steroid like stanozolol with testosterone !

But that's not anything unusual for this forum. Hardly anybody here can use a brain. They only repeat the blah-blah that they read in the internet, thinking that now they are experts.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Help?! That's a nightmarish advice! To combine a strongly androgenic, harsh steroid like stanozolol with testosterone!
    Why are you always arguing about running test w/your cycle(if you don't like to that's great) but don't put wrong advice in someone's ear who is asking a legitimate question!! Your ways are proven not to work(your words on an oral only cycle) now stop giving wreck less advice!

I'm running test/NPP/winny oral atm and have never had a better cycle... And winny is much more anabolic than androgenic (30/1 anabolic to androgenic) lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post

But that's not anything unusual for this forum. Hardly anybody here can use a brain. They only repeat the blah-blah that they read in the internet, thinking that now they are experts.
    Try using yours for once and go back and re read your posts - keep giving this board and it's members negative and wreck less advice and you won't be here long...

Thread Information