• 1 Post By blakegains
  • 1 Post By Jesusbrah
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By djgreen
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Prohormone Cycle Advice

Vzaquez120 is offline New Member

Prohormone Cycle Advice

For my cycle i will be stacking Anabolic Technologies Xtreme Mass with RPN Havoc

On Cycle Support:
    Damage Control (Contains Tudca and organ support for a cpl different oragms)
    Multivitamin
    Fish oil
    Omega 3's
    Whey Protein
    BCAA's
    NOS Pump (Bc i do nt like prework out mixes)

PCT:
    M.E.G.A. Formulation Protek (it contains TESTOSTERONE BLEND
    Bulgarian Tribulus, Fenugreek, Eurycoma longifolia 380MG; LIVER CARE
    NAC (N-Acetyl-Cystiene), Milk Thistle 250MG; ESTROGEN BLOCKER
    6, 17 keto etiocholeba-3-ol-3, 17-ketoetiochol-triene 200MG;
    CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT
    Red Yeast Rice (Monascus Purpureus) CoQ10 120MG; PROSTATE GUARD
    Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle 100MG; ARIMISTANE
    Androst 3,5-diene-7,17-dione 45MG) (It has 2 AI's and heps maintain cortisol levels also)

Is there nething else i should look into for on cycle support or pct? Just looking for a little extra advice thanks. Let me know what you guys think.

Also if im taking an AI for PCT do i still need a SERM???? and if so WHY?

Thanks,
    Alex

blakegains is offline Junior Member
    It seems like you are concerned about your health , which is great. But drop the pro hormones, they are a waste of time. Read austinites my first cycle planning sticky, study it and all the components of it.... Ai, hcg , safe injecting, pct, blood work, diet etc.... Consider your age, body fat % etc.... Consider the money it is going to cost you.

How old are you btw?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Garbage. Dont waste your money.
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

I just saw your age In your bio, don't mess with any of it!!! Your natural testosterone levels should be through the roof which means you should be able to make awesome gains with diet and lifting. If you start on anything that is going to mess with your Hpta before it is fully developed ( which is around 25 ) , you will damage your bodies natural ability to produce testosterone . Which means you will have to go on testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life. Which will suck and be expensive and you won't be a man anymore.

When I was your age I was able to see amazing results in a very short amount of time with an intense lifting program. Put in some hard work and you won't feel the need for them. Good luck.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blakegains View Post
    I just saw your age In your bio, don't mess with any of it!!! Your natural testosterone levels should be through the roof which means you should be able to make awesome gains with diet and lifting. If you start on anything that is going to mess with your Hpta before it is fully developed ( which is around 25 ) , you will damage your bodies natural ability to produce testosterone . Which means you will have to go on testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life. Which will suck and be expensive and you won't be a man anymore.

When I was your age I was able to see amazing results in a very short amount of time with an intense lifting program. Put in some hard work and you won't feel the need for them. Good luck.
    I agree toss it and leave it Alone... There's reasons no one takes these things(very hepatoxic, still will shut you down & w/out test you should just wait the time to cycle safely(yes AAS is more safe if you know what your doing)... Your too young and you may just need to tweak your diet and eat more to grow - more food + solid training program = growth!

Good luck and just do some reading and you'll understand why.... I have a friend who did a PH cycle(proper pct) everything, had gyno for yrs from it and who knows what else(he's had problems ever since) and had gyno surgery done about less than a yr ago.... Just my .02

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above throw it away!

Vzaquez120 is offline New Member
    I appreciate the concern and i understand what i am getting my self into. I began my cycle today i went to the doc yesterday and got my blood work done, liver enzymes checked, and etc. I will do the same at the end of my cycle to make sure everything is reasonably ok. I'm not just trying to be in the best sahpe for my age i am trying to be a monster lol... I appreciate the concern but that is not what this forum is for..................

If ne one has ne advice abt my cycle, supplements to add, something to take away, a certain dosage example for max gains would be greatly appreciated.

And if ne one could help tell me where i can order some nolvadex or clomid from?? I've googled nd googled and cannot seem to find a reliable source. Thanks.

AV

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    so you are doing it anyway? you are making a mistake and your health will pay, you or nobody has no idea what is in that crap some of it has real steroids like tren that will shut your T down hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vzaquez120
    I appreciate the concern and i understand what i am getting my self into. I began my cycle today i went to the doc yesterday and got my blood work done, liver enzymes checked, and etc. I will do the same at the end of my cycle to make sure everything is reasonably ok. I'm not just trying to be in the best sahpe for my age i am trying to be a monster lol... I appreciate the concern but that is not what this forum is for.................. If ne one has ne advice abt my cycle, supplements to add, something to take away, a certain dosage example for max gains would be greatly appreciated. And if ne one could help tell me where i can order some nolvadex or clomid from?? I've googled nd googled and cannot seem to find a reliable source. Thanks. AV
    You obviously don't know what you're getting yourself into if you are still going to do them. You aren't prepared for any of this. If you were, you wouldn't have to ask for an ancillary source.
    And yes, this is what this forum is for. People giving out responsible advice to other responsible people. You won't get any advice on this forum and hopefully any other forums. If you do get any advice on other forums, they are as just as educated and easily manipulated/ gullible as you are.

Do you think people just make stuff up to tell you? Don't you think that there is logic and reasoning , trial and error, behind what is being said? The only thing that is going to be " monsterish lol " ( your words ) is the size of your tits and the look on your girls face when she sees they are bigger than hers.... Not to mention when you can't get a stiffy.
    I know it sounds wonderful, pop a couple pills, get big etc.... But that's what the companies that are selling that shit want you to think. You are being manipulated kid, and big time if you're buying into whatever it is made you think that shit is going to produce real results.

At least you can't say you weren't warned. Best of luck.
    NACH3 likes this.

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not going to pile on what is said above. I've wrecked myself a few times with PH's, to the point where even an OCD about maximizing strength, muscle and performance like myself didn't find it worth it. However, any have gone down this road because it's intriguing, legal and doesn't involve anything but popping a pill. I get it, despite not advocating it.

Advice.

Protect your liver. Looks like you have taken some precautions for this. Sesamin oil tabs is also something I'd add. I'd also recommend Taurine. While it sounds positive, you may get crazy muscle pumps that become very bothersome during training. I took 5-10 grams a day (varying on higher volume training days).

Prepare for the side effects, especially near the end of the cycle. You're body will be exhausted so don't be surprised if your training/performance suffers unless you have ample time to sleep. Trying a PH cycle without time, always stressed and constantly on the go? An absolute disaster.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vzaquez120 View Post
    I appreciate the concern and i understand what i am getting my self into. I began my cycle today i went to the doc yesterday and got my blood work done, liver enzymes checked, and etc. I will do the same at the end of my cycle to make sure everything is reasonably ok. I'm not just trying to be in the best sahpe for my age i am trying to be a monster lol... I appreciate the concern but that is not what this forum is for..................

If ne one has ne advice abt my cycle, supplements to add, something to take away, a certain dosage example for max gains would be greatly appreciated.

And if ne one could help tell me where i can order some nolvadex or clomid from?? I've googled nd googled and cannot seem to find a reliable source. Thanks.

AV
    blakegains likes this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    This will not end well for OP. We'll see him back here in a few months panicking when he can't get it up, his T levels are nonexistent, and his liver enzymes are through the roof...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    This will not end well for OP. We'll see him back here in a few months panicking when he can't get it up, his T levels are nonexistent, and his liver enzymes are through the roof...
    I hope the OP sees what you write Boise... Unfortunately I agree... And why would someone want to use PHs... There's a reason no one wants to deal w/those sides huh?!

If PH worked they would be illegal, actually they should be, because people are messing there body up for life with them

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    If PH worked they would be illegal, actually they should be, because people are messing there body up for life with them
    Prohormones are illegal.
    Fairly new law, maybe two months old.
    NACH3 likes this.

dam did not know that good reason to, now they should stop selling them so freely on the internet so kids don't get ahold of them thinking they actually work
    blakegains likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Exactly! They are cracking down dobto speak lol but not enough w/them which are unfortunately common w/the younger generation that's how my friend got messed up S-drolbw/a test booster(a damn engineer and doesn't do any research) unreal
    blakegains likes this.

Thread Information