OrangeCrush7 is offline New Member

Exclamation CYCLE HELP PLEASE! Winstrol/ 4-AD pro hormone

I've currently been using 4-AD pro hormone for the last 1 month and am about to start my 2nd month of it. I bought this pro hormone because I was told that I could use it for a cutting cycle as long as my diet was in check. Isn't working for me so far and I can tell I'm holding in some water weight. The more research I've done, I haven't heard of 1 person using this pro hormone alone for a cutting cycle. My question is I want to start taking Winstrol for cutting, and do I need to cycle off 4-AD for an entire month? Or can I just switch over to the Winstrol? and if its not a good idea just switching over, can I just take my 2nd month of 4-AD prohormone and stack the Winstrol with it? (I would rather stop taking 4-AD altogether and switch right over to Winstrol) Any help or advice would be great!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should stop and run a full and proper PCT. Then do a lot of reading about cycling safely. There is lots of good stuff for you here.

What is your plan for PCT?

BTW cutting or bulking is dependant on your diet not compound. What are your stats?

Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Years training?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information