sjolingstad1 is offline New Member

First cycle Epistane. newbie

hello im new to the forum and i were planing on runing a epistane cycle.

i used to be really overweight and dropped down to 264lbs and started lifting.
    i have been lifting for 1 and a half year 5 times a week no breaks. and i have got some solid gains.

currently stats:
    - 242 lbs
    - 6'2
    - 20yo

cycle:
    1st week: 10/20/30/30/30
    2nd week 30/30/30/30/30
    3rd week 30/30/30/30/30
    4th week 30/30/30/30/30

pct:
    could this be a good pct? and cycle? no clue..
    Lean Xtreme 90 Caps
    i also have liver support and ZMA. + join support.

acne has allways been a problem for me, so i were wondring if there could be any problem running a cycle when having acne problem.

food:

i eat clean i barly do cheat meals.

would appericate replies
    ps: sorry for my english.
    Last edited by sjolingstad1; 01-31-2014 at 01:29 PM.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Epistane is technically a steroid because it is already the active compound before ingested. People tend to consider it a prohormone. Its one that I took and I actually enjoyed.

It look like you're planning to take it for 2 weeks? Nothing wil happen other than you will shut down your natural testosterone production and maybe loose some water weight and gain a little strength.

Your PCT is nothing. You'll need clomid and nolvadex .

IDK what your body fat % is but you should focus on diet at your young age. You be able to achieve nearly the same affect of steroids if you really focus on eating for your goals.

ickythump is offline Member
    Little young to mess with your hormones yet, what's your body fat percentage? Also, try to re lay out your schedule, are you taking this for ten weeks??? Way too long for a ph...also, ph's are not great, this is mild and yea maybe it'll get you started in the world if ped's, but wait until you're older and lifting longer, year and a half is too soon to hit natural limit

no 4 weeks. my goal is to lose fat percent and more lean, i'm at around 18% bf?, havn't checked. i've been trying for ages to cut my stomach but i just can't. even on a strict diet. where can i get nolva and clomid from safe shipped.

recently photo: www tinypic.com/r/15mxy4m/8
    Last edited by sjolingstad1; 01-31-2014 at 01:26 PM.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sjolingstad1 View Post
    no 4 weeks. my goal is to lose fat percent and more lean, i'm at around 18% bf?, havn't checked. i've been trying for ages to cut my stomach but i just can't. even on a strict diet. where can i get nolva and clomid from safe shipped.

recently photo: www tinypic.com/r/15mxy4m/8
    If you cant cut your bf% with diet then you cant cut your bf%

WheelieFreakz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Epistane is technically a steroid because it is already the active compound before ingested. People tend to consider it a prohormone. Its one that I took and I actually enjoyed.

It look like you're planning to take it for 2 weeks? Nothing wil happen other than you will shut down your natural testosterone production and maybe loose some water weight and gain a little strength.

Your PCT is nothing. You'll need clomid and nolvadex .

IDK what your body fat % is but you should focus on diet at your young age. You be able to achieve nearly the same affect of steroids if you really focus on eating for your goals.
    finally someone on this forum knows the difference between a designer steroid and a prohormone

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieFreakz

finally someone on this forum knows the difference between a designer steroid and a prohormone
    Any more to contribute other than sarcasm? You claim to be an expert - what insight do you have to offer the OP other than denigrating others????

WheelieFreakz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Any more to contribute other than sarcasm? You claim to be an expert - what insight do you have to offer the OP other than denigrating others????
    my message to epi-brah: epi's not that great, and you're probably fat. If you want to shut yourself down with something legal, m-drol/s-drol/m-stane is the only way to go. Cut to 8% bodyfat first.

oh + your PCT sucks ass, but DAAS already covered that

ickythump is offline Member
    OP, do your own research on chemicals and their where abouts or check sponsor for research related chemicals.....if you can't cut with diet you're not gonna get results like daas said, and at 18% bf stomach isn't the only thing that will have fat (I can't see picture, maybe too few posts)

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieFreakz

my message to epi-brah: epi's not that great, and you're probably fat. If you want to shut yourself down with something legal, m-drol/s-drol/m-stane is the only way to go. Cut to 8% bodyfat first.

oh + your PCT sucks ass, but DAAS already covered that
    Well.....it was a contribution but I'm sure OP would have appreciated the input without the slandering. I don't think he disclosed his bf. It may be higher than ideal, but that can be discussed without the put down.

EDIT:
    My bad, he said 18%. Couldn't check from my phone once I started entering my reply.

i guess i'll save the epistane for later use. anyways what can i do with the lean extreme caps, do they work for fatloss?

edit: anyone know what 5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone is, and the effect of it?
    Last edited by sjolingstad1; 02-02-2014 at 11:25 AM.

anyways. if i were planing to start a cycle in the future. do i take clomid and nolva together. and when to start the nolva and clomid cycle. also i red something about AI do i need this during a epistane cycle or not needed?.

uvafan4life2 is offline New Member
    You need nolva for pct. 40/20/20/20 Make sure you preload liver support for 2 weeks and take it threw the entirety of your cycle as well threw pct. I personally don't think you need both nolva and clomid for an epistane cycle but to each his own.
    Last edited by uvafan4life2; 02-08-2014 at 03:01 PM.

vito93x is offline Banned
    epi should be stacked with test not run by itself.

dson123 is offline New Member
    What do you all think of epi as an option for people who want to gain strength but maintain their weight class? Such as olympic weightlifters? I can't really afford to gain very much weight but I want the strength gains.

thanks

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dson123 View Post
    What do you all think of epi as an option for people who want to gain strength but maintain their weight class? Such as olympic weightlifters? I can't really afford to gain very much weight but I want the strength gains.

thanks
    Epi is good for strength gains, i took RPN Havoc for 6 wks (Both are the exact same thing different name) and i had a good strength boost, with a low weight gain. 2-3 pounds at max.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Also takes a long as* time for it to kick in, so if you don't mind waiting 3-4 weeks to actually get the strength gains then it would be great for you.

thatyoungdr is offline New Member
    You only gained 2 pounds off epi. Wtf where you doing, cutting? I gained a solid 20 and kept a lean 15 after epi for 5 weeks at 40

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bullshit. Not happening 20 pounds in 5 weeks. You would have been having to eat around a surplus of 2000 calories daily. You keep bumping old threads for no reason other than to spew this verbal diarrhea. 20lbs is the type of gains acheived from a real cycle, not epi, and not in 5 weeks. You can try and argue genetics or whatever you want, but the fact remains the same. Your so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Thread Information