Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By futurephysiquepro
  • 1 Post By futurephysiquepro

Thread: Anavar Question- 3rd Cycle. Not an idiot but just want confirmation.

futurephysiquepro is offline Female Member

Anavar Question- 3rd Cycle. Not an idiot but just want confirmation.

Ok.
    I have done 2 cycles of Anavar before. One was 10 mg for 8 weeks. Tapering. Saw impressive gains, and no sides.

2nd cycle was 12.5 mg once a day, 2 hrs before lifting during my bulk this winter for 8 weeks and I stayed around 14% body fat and gained 15 lbs. No sides too

So I am 5 weeks out from my show of the year ( unplanned surgery has me canceling the other 3 ) so I have dieter for 11 weeks already and I have lost 15 lbs and am at 11% body fat.

I'm
    5'3
    132 lbs
    11% body fat.

I compete in women's physique. I lift fxcking heavy and I gave the diet down to a T. I just need a little boost.

Would running 100% Anavar at 25mg for 5 weeks, tapering be to much or is this safe. They are originally 50mg tabs, so I figure I would half them. 1/4 them would be so risky on right dosing.

Any suggestions? Safe or not,

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by futurephysiquepro View Post
    Ok.
    I have done 2 cycles of Anavar before. One was 10 mg for 8 weeks. Tapering. Saw impressive gains, and no sides.

2nd cycle was 12.5 mg once a day, 2 hrs before lifting during my bulk this winter for 8 weeks and I stayed around 14% body fat and gained 15 lbs. No sides too

So I am 5 weeks out from my show of the year ( unplanned surgery has me canceling the other 3 ) so I have dieter for 11 weeks already and I have lost 15 lbs and am at 11% body fat.

I'm
    5'3
    132 lbs
    11% body fat.

I compete in women's physique. I lift fxcking heavy and I gave the diet down to a T. I just need a little boost.

Would running 100% Anavar at 25mg for 5 weeks, tapering be to much or is this safe. They are originally 50mg tabs, so I figure I would half them. 1/4 them would be so risky on right dosing.

Any suggestions? Safe or not,
    Your very lean(I kept thinking woman b/c of the dose) lol

Anyway it's a hefty dose but whst are you willing to take on(as opposed to sides)... Are you experiencing any type of clit sensitivity, or growth? If not I would just watch your sides as you taper up, and adjust accordingly....I wouldn't jump from 10 - to 25 thats for sure(and you know the 50mgs ers are actually var right? Did you lab max them to be sure? Just looking out for your health...

Also it seems youve got everything else nailed down! . Can I ask how many cals your taking in?

Pill splitter or razor and crush it into powder then put them in piles of 1/4(1/14) and so on for accurate dosing...

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    My wife is currently running 20mgs she's had minimal sides with that. She's loving it.

Yes. I am a female. Lol. No sides what so ever on the other previous cycles. zilch. If not my acne and everything cleared up.

Yes. They are 100% Var. I made sure that they were 100%real before starting this cycle.

Calories I am not tracking this prep. It is more of a feel. I have been doing 3 meals with 1C. oats or white rice until this week when I cut the 1c. down to 3/4c. All meals contain a veggie and protein. 4-6oz of each.

And I see. I probably will do that to taper up.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerbeardJ View Post
    My wife is currently running 20mgs she's had minimal sides with that. She's loving it.
    I know it's doable - great to hear Ginger!

So if your accustomed to var you should be able to go up to 15-20-25 if your body is agreeing w/you! Plus I hear w/var you have a much better chance(or from who I've talked to) say that things usually go back to normal(it may take time but usually does)....

So just read your above post lol... I'd say your a prime cadidate to go up for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerbeardJ View Post
    Awesome! Glad to hear that! How did she taper up to that? Is she in contest prep?

Quote Originally Posted by futurephysiquepro
    Awesome! Glad to hear that! How did she taper up to that? Is she in contest prep?
    Her tabs are 10mgs so her coach had her doing a tab a day for a couple weeks than pumped it up to 2 a day. She is in contest prep also her show is next weekend.

What category is she doing ? She see a significant change in body fat loss, etc when she bumped up to 20?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I know it's doable - great to hear Ginger!

So if your accustomed to var you should be able to go up to 15-20-25 if your body is agreeing w/you! Plus I hear w/var you have a much better chance(or from who I've talked to) say that things usually go back to normal(it may take time but usually does)....

So just read your above post lol... I'd say your a prime cadidate to go up for sure!
    Awesome. I am excited to get started with it. That's what I like about Var. It is so safe In a way.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by futurephysiquepro
    What category is she doing ? She see a significant change in body fat loss, etc when she bumped up to 20?
    She's doing figure. It's her first show. She is actually hoping to cross over into physique if she likes competing. Yeah there was quite a difference. She's been killing the diet/cardio so I'm sure that's where most of its coming into play. But the var has done wonders.

I posted a pic of her the other day in the anabolic lounge area of the forum check it out let me know whatcha think!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by futurephysiquepro View Post
    Awesome. I am excited to get started with it. That's what I like about Var. It is so safe In a way.
    Yes var is extremely safe for most if not all women start here, and still report great gains! Have you ever thought about primo(I ask b/c you say your strong and stats don't lie - you seem like a fireplug - total compliment!

Have you considered doing a log(in the members cycles results)? It's always good to see women have logs going so we/men can also learn from you! Your definitely in the right place!

Obviously your doing a comp... When? What's your goals'? Starting weight and comp weight/bf goals? Your already very lean so I'm asking in hopes to hear you say like 9%(which is why I was having a hard time believing your bf as a woman lol

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Yes var is extremely safe for most if not all women start here, and still report great gains! Have you ever thought about primo(I ask b/c you say your strong and stats don't lie - you seem like a fireplug - total compliment!

Have you considered doing a log(in the members cycles results)? It's always good to see women have logs going so we/men can also learn from you! Your definitely in the right place!

Obviously your doing a comp... When? What's your goals'? Starting weight and comp weight/bf goals? Your already very lean so I'm asking in hopes to hear you say like 9%(which is why I was having a hard time believing your bf as a woman lol
    Stats for basics
    Bench- 155 after 4 other sets building up, coming off Var cycle and found out I need shoulder surgery so expecting this to drastically increase after surgery
    Squat- 230 lbs after a stress fracture ( lok I sound like I am making excuses but my health bone and muscular wise this year has been bad )
    Deadlift- 250 lbs.

I love heavy lifting. It's what I got into before competing. I actually don't know much about Primo!

I logged on a different website but I didn't get enough feedback etc to keep it going.

Competition is June.
    Goals 8 or 9% body fat & if I see 125lbs i will cry & by Last week in June.
    Starting weight was 145lbs. & 14.4% bf
    Current- 132 lbs and 11% bf.

Will Var help with my water bloating. I tend to hold water super easy. The difference from morning to night and vice versa is crazy when I lose or start holding water.

Also heard that Var helps with loose skin? First time in my life I have abs and it's cause my body decided to lose a crazy amount of stomach fat (I carry fat like a man, I blame it on naturally high testosterone )

Thread Information