Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dep30
  • 1 Post By Armykid93

Thread: WTF? Seriously!

bobtail is offline Associate Member

WTF? Seriously!

I've been here for awhile and I can never get over how so many guys just rattle off "get some test or tren or GH or whatever" like it's a matter of heading down to Walmart to load up.
    You guys must have some mystery suppliers and are a whole lot less paranoid that most of us. I personally picture the cops kicking down the door, being carted off to jail, and losing my job, house, wife, freedom, etc.
    Am I missing something or do you guys just have brass balls?
    BTW - FL just put GHRP-2 and CJC on the schedule III list causing me to throw out a $100 worth of peptides. God forbid they would tell the public. If I hadn't just bumbled onto a PDF doc buried deep in the minutes of the state congress, I would still be a criminal. This was back in 2013 that they passed it!

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's the question Bob? Why throw out good gear? Do you plan on getting your door kicked in? Do you think the Feds give a shit about your 100$ worth of Peps?

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Next time u wanna throw gear or peps away send it to me first... Lol hey man most of us on here aren't new to the game.. but when I was new to the game I worried about things like that... It's just preference man you either wanna be on gear or not.. it's a choice you have to make.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig
    What's the question Bob? Why throw out good gear? Do you plan on getting your door kicked in? Do you think the Feds give a shit about your 100$ worth of Peps?
    This. Police care about suppliers not us.

As ice cube would say, "infiltrate the dealers, find the supplier!"

DrewZ likes this.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Feds have more important things to concern themselves with other than your little stash of steroids . I'll tell you a little story that I'm not proud of. When I was in my early 20's, I was pulled over for a DUI. It just so happened that I had picked up a pack at the post office earlier that day and was traveling home with gear loosely laying in my center console (yes, I cycled when I was too young and I'm also not proud of that). So, they get me for a DUI and search my car. The next morning after I got out of jail, I went to pick up my truck. Everything in my middle console was in different places than I left it, so I knew they looked in there. There wasn't much stuff anyway, just my checkbook, a few pens, a phone charger, and 2 vials of Test E. They didn't take it, nor say anything about it. Granted, they could have, but they didn't. Like I said, there's bigger fish to fry.

cgeorgemeow is offline Junior Member
    Alot of law enforcement are on gear, I know here in DFW metro its like that. Also they have hands full with recreational dope and the gangs behind them. We have a bad problem with biker gangs and prison gangs in Texas. Id rather have my police on gear dealing with bad guys than not....just my two cents.

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgeorgemeow
    Alot of law enforcement are on gear, I know here in DFW metro its like that. Also they have hands full with recreational dope and the gangs behind them. We have a bad problem with biker gangs and prison gangs in Texas. Id rather have my police on gear dealing with bad guys than not....just my two cents.
    Why would you rather have them on gear than not? What does being on gear help them without how could that benefit them. Most of them are already power hungry now give them a bunch of test running through their veins? Doesn't seem logical to me. For one they are suppose to be enforcing the law and they are breaking it everyday by being on gear? Sound quite hypocritical to me. But that's just my two cents also.

When it comes down to a fight and outnumbered gear will help a guy out.

Lol I disagree with this. You can either hold your own or not. All my years on the rigs taught me one thing for sure, most juice monkeys get big cause they can't defend themselves any other way. It's the intimidation factor. I've seen more muscle bound guys get One-punched then anyone else.
    I hope I just missed the sarcasm it your post
    Last edited by RigPig; 05-21-2015 at 01:25 PM.

Well their is a difference between beach muscle and rig muscle, you cannot deny the diff in a guy who is on or off in work and fighting. Also rigs are alot of a mental game, like you I have seen small guys make it and big guys drop and vice versa.

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Even if this were true which I agree with rigpig it doesn't. What cops now day have physical altercations? They go straight for a gun/taser. If you were a p***y when you weren't on gear your still gonna be a p***y if you hope on gear.

Thats true a pesons personality is what really dictates actions more so than gear, if they where a jerk they are going to be more of a jerk. Ronnie Coleman was a cop in arlington for years nicest guys I have ever meet never had a physical altercation. Id rather have Ronnie as a cop than some one else.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^^ would you have f*cked with someone that big with a badge? I wouldn't have

Very true Scotty, and that would be not just a no but a heck no.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Lol I disagree with this. You can either hold your own or not. All my years on the rigs taught me one thing for sure, most juice monkeys get big cause they can't defend themselves any other way. It's the intimidation factor. I've seen more muscle bound guys get One-punched then anyone else.
    I hope I just missed the sarcasm it your post
    This is getting off topic now, but I will agree and disagree with this. 90% of fights that go beyond a few seconds go to the ground. It helps immensely to be stronger than your opponent. I had my first mma class on Monday (brutal by the way). One guy I sparred with (much more experienced in fighting than me) was dominating me in stand-up. My only option was to take him to the ground, which I did. I easily out-powered him and, had he not been taught and trained submission holds, I don't doubt that I would've beaten him (he put me in an arm bar). Having said this, most people are not trained fighters. But I get where you're coming from rigpig. Most winners of physical altercations are decided by which one is more confident/aggressive in their abilities; not so much what their size is.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    ... double post
    Last edited by Brett N; 05-21-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    It helps immensely to be able to hit what you are aiming at. Cops don't need to fight, they just need to draw their firearm. Any cop that risks fighting a man one on one risks losing his weapon which is a big no no. Cops take gear for the same reason any of us do. It makes them feel good about themselves and it helps feed their vanity.

Do I look down on cops for doing it, no. I judge laws on a curve. Breaking some laws is not the same as breaking others. This isn't old testament shit, it's real life.

As far as finding test, tren ...etc. It's really not that hard, someone who is active and reads around and does source checks can find it almost as quick as I can run to wal mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N
    It helps immensely to be able to hit what you are aiming at. Cops don't need to fight, they just need to draw their firearm. Any cop that risks fighting a man one on one risks losing his weapon which is a big no no. Cops take gear for the same reason any of us do. It makes them feel good about themselves and it helps feed their vanity. Do I look down on cops for doing it, no. I judge laws on a curve. Breaking some laws is not the same as breaking others. This isn't old testament shit, it's real life. As far as finding test, tren...etc. It's really not that hard, someone who is active and reads around and does source checks can find it almost as quick as I can run to wal mart.
    The gear comes to my door, I have to leave to go to Walmart.
    Gear is easier hahahaha

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    It helps immensely to be able to hit what you are aiming at. Cops don't need to fight, they just need to draw their firearm. Any cop that risks fighting a man one on one risks losing his weapon which is a big no no. Cops take gear for the same reason any of us do. It makes them feel good about themselves and it helps feed their vanity.

Do I look down on cops for doing it, no. I judge laws on a curve. Breaking some laws is not the same as breaking others. This isn't old testament shit, it's real life.

As far as finding test, tren...etc. It's really not that hard, someone who is active and reads around and does source checks can find it almost as quick as I can run to wal mart.
    This is one reason I avoid confrontations. I carry everywhere I go, and if I get into a fight they might feel my pistol and go for it. Also as a permit holder you are in a different position when it comes to confrontations, and one of the biggest things reinforced during class is avoid confrontations when at all possible. You have a much larger responsibility since you are carrying a firearm.

As far as cops using gear, im totally against it. They are supposed to be held to a higher standard than your average citizen. How can you trust someone to uphold the laws, when they only follow the laws of there choice.

Paden5971 is offline Junior Member
    Bobtail,

Most of everything I get shows up at my door, I'm never worried that anyone is going to find out what it is. I don't order 30 lbs of stuff to be sent. They, law enforcement, ATF, or FBI or Joe blow law dog, has not the recourses to go through everything. Be smart when you order. My first order that was sent, they broke it up into 2 packages.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    This. Police care about suppliers not us.

As ice cube would say, "infiltrate the dealers, find the supplier!"

haha, good movie.

Thread Information