RonPittard is offline New Member

Unhappy Bulking Cycle without Deca???

Hey everybody new to the forums, I've been on the site several times and finally decided to join. I'm currently wanting to start my next cycle. Last one was with Test E 750/wk and Deca at 500/wk for 12 weeks. Was completely amazed at the gains and how great I felt. HOWEVER I had a terrible case of acne from what I believe is the Deca as I have ran test alone and no acne. I'm wanting to do another cycle and would like to substitute something for the Deca and hope the acne is less severe. Stats are 6'2 225lbs. I have been told keep the test as is and add Sustanon at 500/wk with Dbol to kickstart. Has anybody tried that or any input on something else to try??? Thanks for any advice

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Sust is test, you know that right?

What is your cycle history?

Bodyfat %?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RonPittard is offline New Member
    Yes that's why I have questioned that sorry. This is my 5th cycle. The first two were Test only first at 300wk for 10wks next was 500 for 12wks. The last two were both Test and Deca test being 500 and Deca 250 a week. Body fat is 11.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPittard
    Yes that's why I have questioned that sorry. This is my 5th cycle. The first two were Test only first at 300wk for 10wks next was 500 for 12wks. The last two were both Test and Deca test being 500 and Deca 250 a week. Body fat is 11.
    Deca at 250 a week is considered joint therapy and it is a very small dose. As stated by BIB Sust is just a blend of tes. So you didn't have acne before and by adding you did.....hmmmm, deca aromatizes slowly so I am suprised at that dose it would be the cause

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Deca at 250 a week is considered joint therapy and it is a very small dose. As stated by BIB Sust is just a blend of tes. So you didn't have acne before and by adding you did.....hmmmm, deca aromatizes slowly so I am suprised at that dose it would be the cause
    Agree, I suspect the acne was the jump from 500mg pw of test to 750mg. Imagine what over a gram might do.

I suggest you Run your test lower and your deca higher.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Were you using an AI, during that acne problem?

Thread Information