Hi guys,

I just wanted to thank all those who helped me with my last cycles and PCT's. This is without a doubt the best site to come to for advice from those that have been there and done that and I really appreciate the advice given to me.

Stats - 34 yo
6'2
105kg
Approx - 12% BF
Training 10 years +

Now to the nitty gritty - I had a 10 week course of Test 400 and Deca - waited 2 weeks before the 6 x week PCT began of Nolva and Clomid which finished a week ago.

Now I didn't take HCG through my cycle and I haven't had it yet, however, my new partner and I really want a child before it's too late - she's a little older than me.

I've heard hcg can be just as counter productive following a pct rather than helping my testes produce naturally.

With so many contradicting stories out there - take hcg during course, after course or even during pct - I would like to ask the people (who have been there done that) and I trust who have provided such good advice in the past.

Should I take the hcg now to help with the baby making or simply take the withdrawal course of a further 10 weeks with NO roids or other chemicals?

Thanks again to all those out there with constructive advice.