Thread: Water weight?

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member

Water weight?

So im 14 days into my cycle now, and im up 5 kg/11 lbs. The wierd thing is that im in a 700 kcal deficit. Bodyfat is about the same, maybe 2-3% lower. Diet is 50/30/20, pro, carb, fat. Cycle is 500 mg tren a, 200 mg test p.

Im starting to think something isnt right here. Im not eating alot of sodium or carbs, so can't really understand if its all water weight. Can someone with more expertise explain whats happening?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you drinking enough water? If it doesnt look like fat and you dont look/feel bloated then just go with it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Are you drinking enough water? If it doesnt look like fat and you dont look/feel bloated then just go with it for now.
    I drink about 3 litres of water a day. No, i dont look bloated, i actually look slightly leaner. The stomach fat is getting softer and squishier. Guess i just have to wait and see what happens.

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member
    Are you taking Adex or any ai? I would go more water so your peeing every 30 min, I always feel like I lose bloat when I do that and cardio. Whats your BF? I only ask that cause I was maybe 28% when I started my last cycle and while I was definately losing fat (same as you500-700 def with clean eating) but I was slowly gaining weight.
    :edit I am not as knowledgeable as most other members on here, so thats just my feelings, Interested in what other responses you get

Quote Originally Posted by jgd
    Are you taking Adex or any ai? I would go more water so your peeing every 30 min, I always feel like I lose bloat when I do that and cardio. Whats your BF? I only ask that cause I was maybe 28% when I started my last cycle and while I was definately losing fat (same as you500-700 def with clean eating) but I was slowly gaining weight. :edit I am not as knowledgeable as most other members on here, so thats just my feelings, Interested in what other responses you get
    Of course im taking an ai. Arimidex 0.25 ed. Caber to. Im about 10-12% right now.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Seems to me like your body is storing more glycogen and nutrients in muscle tissue. Once muscles reach a threshold were they are completely saturated no more nutrients can be stored. This is why muscles expansion slows down mid/end of cycle even though hypertrophy continues. You may gain 2 pounds or more a week the first 2 months on cycle, but then only a pound or less a week after that because once muscle cells are full of nutrients you will be only gaining tissue.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Have you ran tren A before??reason I ask my first run with it I had similar thing happen but I looked big n full,then I got a different source and 350mg a week it blew me away my waist shrunk and shoulders widened NO WATER...my point is are you sure it's legit?
    Last edited by mark woods; 06-03-2015 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Have you ran tren A before??reason I ask my first run with it I had similar thing happen but I looked big n full,then I got a different source and 350mg a week it blew me away my waist shrunk and shoulders widened NO WATER...my point is are you sure it's legit?
    First run with tren . The gear i have is rohm labs and everything looks legit. If its a copy, its spot on. All the other stuff i get from my source has been legit, so i would assume this is legit to. But i havent labmaxed it, so cant know for sure.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Well I mean your running basically slightly higher than trt dose of test with a good dose of tren A and AI there should be zero water and your on calorie deficit...my run was on similar test dose with only 350mg tren A and I'd say 6 days I knew I was on good stuff...my body temp rose alot night sweats bad sleep and I got real strong,not everyone gets the bad sides but most report at least one..

Thread Information