Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Anavar 30 to 50 mg ED for women

Centennial is offline New Member

Cool Anavar 30 to 50 mg ED for women

Hi, my wife is finishing her Anavar (pharmaceutical grade) 8 week cycle. Just 3 days left. It is her first cycle ever.

The cycle:
    week 1: 5mg ED
    week 2: 10mg ED
    week 3: 10mg ED
    week 4: 10mg ED
    week 5: 15mg ED
    week 6: 15mg ED
    week 7: 20mg ED
    week 8: 20mg ED

Background:
    She is into powerlifting (non competitive) and enjoys the benefits of a more esthetic look (she likes bikini and fitness body types but dislikes the massively huge bodybuilding one). She lifts heavy (squats deadlifts, benchpress and some accesory lifts) and trains hard 3 times a week. No cardio at all. She doesnt keep a diet (she had eating disorders a decade ago), but moderately eats healthy food (despite my efforts to gently but firmly persuade her to track her macros).

Her current stats:
    35 years old
    21% body fat
    weights 176lbs
    height 5 ft 5 in.

Results of the cycle:
    She lost 5% body fat (she had 26%). Her lifts went up like 50%. She said she experienced no sides whatsoever. I have to disagree on that though, as she is noticeably more agressive and intolerant. She has developed little but visble facial hair. Anyway, it is not a showstopper for her (and it is something I can cope with), and she doesnt see that or doesnt care.

I support her on all her desitions and stand by her, proud of her accomplishments, and because she is an outstanding partner. I also train (most of the time we go together), and my concern, which I dont know if it is well founded, is if it will be detrimental to her health/feminity doing another cycle (after 8 weeks of rest) with much higher doses of Anavar. She liked the cycle she did from start to end, and would like to experience an Anavar cycle ranging from 30 to 50 mg per day. What do you think?

Thank you all for your time, I would apreciate any input.

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    50mg is considered very high for a women. I would not advice it. Sounds like she is going to start relying on pills rather than diet. Girls can be stubborn

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    50mg of true pharma grade var is high even for men.

Almost guaranteed that if she runs even 20mg ED her sides will be amplified.

What was so wrong with this first cycle that you/she thinks you need to at least double the dose? It's like a guy jumping from 500mg test per week as a first cycle on to 1g or more as a second cycle.

You might want to try and explain the sides that you have been experiencing from her.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by blemshow View Post
    50mg is considered very high for a women. I would not advice it. Sounds like she is going to start relying on pills rather than diet. Girls can be stubborn
    Yes, she is stubborn like donkey.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Centennial View Post
    Yes, she is stubborn like donkey.
    If she keeps it up the little donkey is going to start showing signs of a mule and her little Cllit will put a sword fight with your prick for dominance and size.

Dont ignore these suggestions from the others as being to much. Especially in women they are not typically reversible sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    50mg of true pharma grade var is high even for men.

Almost guaranteed that if she runs even 20mg ED her sides will be amplified.

What was so wrong with this first cycle that you/she thinks you need to at least double the dose? It's like a guy jumping from 500mg test per week as a first cycle on to 1g or more as a second cycle.

You might want to try and explain the sides that you have been experiencing from her.
    She already ran 20mg ED for two weeks.

There was nothing wrong with the cycle she did, that is why she wants to increase the dosage. She is looking forward for more strength gains, as she is extremely happy with her new personal lifting records.

I explain her the sides she had (that were more or less tolerable for me), and the ones she could potentially come across if she increased doses, but she has her mind into it, and says that if a very bad side effect shows up, she will simply either stop using Anavar or down the dose).

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If she keeps it up the little donkey is going to start showing signs of a mule and her little Cllit will put a sword fight with your prick for dominance and size.

Dont ignore these suggestions from the others as being to much. Especially in women they are not typically reversible sides.
    I dont ignore any of those suggestions at all, but it is not my body, and I can only suggest.

Anyway, she has a minuscule clit (compared to the average female), which would be easier for me to target in oral sex if it grows a bit. There is a huge road ahead for it to become a mini dick.

She ran 20mg for only 2 weeks. If she runs that dose for 8 weeks and her sides will be amplified.

Makes no sense to me why she would want to up from her average dose of around 12mg per day on her first cycle that gave her good gains by up to 4 times that amount. Taking more than a male would? What about the cycle after that? 100mg per day? More?

Doubling the dose doesn't equal double the results but it can more than double the sides.

Maybe you should have her sign up here.
    lovbyts likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

We spoke about the subject and this is what she wants to do for her next cycle:

Week Dosage(ED)
    1 10mg
    2 15mg
    3 20mg
    4 25mg
    5 30mg
    6 35mg
    7 40mg
    8 40mg

Note: 1500mg of Milk Thisle a week before and during the entire cycle (she can get it for free), for liver protection.

I would love to hear any real life experiences of women at those dosages.

PS: She doesnt sign up, because she doesnt speak or write in english, but with some effort she can read it, and I help her most of the time with that.

There's no need to titrate the dose.

Pick one and stick to it. Personally I don't see any need for her to really do any more than 10mg per day split into 2 doses. Maybe up to 15mg but she is talking about running doses that men run.

NAC at 1200mg per day will help her liver more than milk thistle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

We need to get Girly and Angel in here to help set this guys wife straight before to much damage is done...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Centennial View Post
    Anyway, she has a minuscule clit (compared to the average female), which would be easier for me to target in oral sex if it grows a bit. There is a huge road ahead for it to become a mini dick.
    Its small if she's not aroused, that can change irreversibly with the doses mentioned above, together with beard and voice change.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Its small if she's not aroused, that can change irreversibly with the doses mentioned above, together with beard and voice change.
    We had a lady just a month ago or so who was using aas and had her voice change dramatically and was VERY upset because singing was a big part of her life.

Please dont focus on the short term gains in straight and physic and ignore the long term effects.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-07-2015 at 07:36 AM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Centennial
    Hi, my wife is finishing her Anavar (pharmaceutical grade) 8 week cycle. Just 3 days left. It is her first cycle ever. The cycle: week 1: 5mg ED week 2: 10mg ED week 3: 10mg ED week 4: 10mg ED week 5: 15mg ED week 6: 15mg ED week 7: 20mg ED week 8: 20mg ED Background: She is into powerlifting (non competitive) and enjoys the benefits of a more esthetic look (she likes bikini and fitness body types but dislikes the massively huge bodybuilding one). She lifts heavy (squats deadlifts, benchpress and some accesory lifts) and trains hard 3 times a week. No cardio at all. She doesnt keep a diet (she had eating disorders a decade ago), but moderately eats healthy food (despite my efforts to gently but firmly persuade her to track her macros). Her current stats: 35 years old 21% body fat weights 176lbs height 5 ft 5 in. Results of the cycle: She lost 5% body fat (she had 26%). Her lifts went up like 50%. She said she experienced no sides whatsoever. I have to disagree on that though, as she is noticeably more agressive and intolerant. She has developed little but visble facial hair. Anyway, it is not a showstopper for her (and it is something I can cope with), and she doesnt see that or doesnt care. I support her on all her desitions and stand by her, proud of her accomplishments, and because she is an outstanding partner. I also train (most of the time we go together), and my concern, which I dont know if it is well founded, is if it will be detrimental to her health/feminity doing another cycle (after 8 weeks of rest) with much higher doses of Anavar. She liked the cycle she did from start to end, and would like to experience an Anavar cycle ranging from 30 to 50 mg per day. What do you think? Thank you all for your time, I would apreciate any input.
    to you and the wife. I have 2 options for consideration.

option 1. stop in 3 days and then repeat same cycle after 2 months off.

Option 2. extend her current cycle for 4 - 6 more weeks keeping her dosage at 20 for one week and then taper down to 10 till end.

Recommend she take same time off as time on cycle. This is for drugs to clear system, allow hormones to normalize before starting again.

During these two or 3 months, focus on nutrition. Eating clean. No diet restrictions. Just eat clean. One cheat meal a week. Continue to take NAC. She can run an ECA stack during this time as well. At 5'5 and 176 lbs she need to drop body fat. Adding cardio will also help.

Since she has pharm grade, I wouldn't go higher then 20mg. 20mg is the highest dosage recommended for women. I do know of some women who do bump up to 30mg but they are not using pharm grade. More isn't better with anavar . Her dosing is too high IMHO for the new cycle you posted. Since She is already experiencing sides, these sides will worsen with more AAS. It's the way it works.

She really needs to educate herself on AAS, especially since she is not facing reality by denying or not acknowledging the current sides, aggression and hair growth.

If I can be of any other help, please let me know!
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 06-07-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    For most women I would advise going high dose. The ladies I work with do well on 10-20mg daily.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    For most women I would advise going high dose. The ladies I work with do well on 10-20mg daily.
    Cant PM you. I think you meant wouldn't.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I think it is human nature to think that if something is good, more must be better.

The problem comes in with something very important called "diminishing returns". This means the more anavar she takes, the less good benefit she is going to get per milligram, but the more side effects she is going to get per milligram.

I take some testosterone as part of an anti-aging program, and I have experimented with dose, and the higher I go, the less benefit I get, and the more sides I get.

Suggest that she do the smart thing, which is to be patient and carry on as she has (with rests in between) without deciding that if some is good, then more is better. Things like voice changes can some on suddenly, and for many women, even if they stop the regimen, the sides do not go away. It's just not worth the risk, when she can achieve what she wants if only she slows down a little.

Also, (you didn't ask about this, but it is worth saying) I hope you are taking birth control very seriously. If she becomes pregnant on this programme it will not be good.
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information