Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: muscle/tendon tears caused my juice?

Bombas-tdot is offline New Member

muscle/tendon tears caused my juice?

so in the last 5 months i've had two severe injuries. one was a bicep tendon tear and another was a groin tear.

ive been on and off cycles for about 8-10 years, but only did about 5-7 cycles. i had just come off a cycle a couple months prior to the first injury and havent been on anything since.

i heard when juicing its normal that the muscle gets to strong for the tendons to hold up. could this be what happened? could my tendons/muscles be weakened?
    is there anything i can take (anabolic or not) to help recover from tendon and muscle tears?

my sports doctor know ive taken it before and he says "do you see a common pattern", to which i responded , the steroids . he didnt say for sure it is, but he is pointing that out.

any help will be appreciated on how to avoid this and heal up from tears in the future.

thanks`

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    how big wer you before you started steroids if you did not build a solid foundation of muscle before cycling this can happen easily

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What type of steroids also? Winny can dry out your tendons and cause damage. I was using winny when I tore my shoulder. Drinks lots of water, use more Vitamin E and when you think you have warmed up good enough warm up some more. because it's even more important on cycle.

Yes people tend to lift to much to soon and do damage to their tendons and muscles. This is another reason when people with injuries come here asking what aas they can use to help speed up healing we typically recommend none because it's more likely they will cause more damage.

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member
    Sadly, I more or less never get injured, but since being a month+ in to my first cycle I have pulled my second muscle in groups the day after a super heavy lift day. No doubt this is related. It sucks though. Now I'm on day two of no lifting. Not cool. Hard to pace yourself and not lift as heavy as you feel you can (and can). Hopefully the AAS will speed up recovery. Not stoked.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDN313 View Post
    Sadly, I more or less never get injured, but since being a month+ in to my first cycle I have pulled my second muscle in groups the day after a super heavy lift day. No doubt this is related. It sucks though. Now I'm on day two of no lifting. Not cool. Hard to pace yourself and not lift as heavy as you feel you can (and can). Hopefully the AAS will speed up recovery. Not stoked.
    AAS is not going to speed up the healing process. Only rest and training smart will. Usually these tears are because you jumped on AAS too soon and didn't put your years in the gym.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    X2 ^^ what PP said also do you stretch and warm up properly this is very important. Form is also important if your ego lifting then you will get hurt so have a look at this don't think numbers just make sure your working the muscle properly.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information