Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Crashed Test E - Best method?

diragz is offline New Member

Crashed Test E - Best method?

Hey guys,

got some Test E in the mail and one of the vials has crashed as there little crystals swirling around inside. My source suggested putting the vial in a pan of boiling water to about half way with a pin in the top to vent.

I did this and the crystals dissolved.
    My only question is, wouldnt the pin in the top let bacteria into the vial? It was only in there during the heating process which took about 10 minutes.

Thanks

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Yes, heating it up like that is the best way to get it back into its proper form. I dont see any reason there would be bacteria in there just from venting it. Obviously the pin would be sterile..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you do it again do NOT vent it. There is not need because it wont expand enough to cause a problem, it should be under vacuum. By venting it while heating it you are allowing contaminants and moisture to enter the vial. Hopefully the BA will kill anything that did but still dont do it next time.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1 View Post
    Yes, heating it up like that is the best way to get it back into its proper form. I dont see any reason there would be bacteria in there just from venting it. Obviously the pin would be sterile..
    Yes the pin is sterile but it allows atmosphere to enter especially when it's cooling. Most of the time it wont be a problem but it could be. Most everyone who makes their own in the lab section always say dont vent. Only time you vent is when you are filling a vial so the pressure has a way to escape.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-13-2015 at 09:43 PM.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1 View Post
    The pin was sterile but the pin also creates a hole for bacteria to get pass the rubber stopper. Do you kinda get my idea? Like how much bacteria will need to get in there before an abbcess could be formed?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If you do it again do NOT vent it. There is not need because it wont expand enough to cause a problem, it should be under vacuum. By venting it while heating it you are allowing contaminants and moisture to enter the vial. Hopefully the BA will kill anything that did but still dont do it next time.
    Noted. Thanks.

A lot of people state venting is nessacary to avoid the pressure thats all

so should i still pin it?

Let it sit for 48 hrs or so and if it does not get cloudy again it should be fine. More than likely nothing got in but better safe than sorry.

Unless it's fill very close to the top there is nothing to worry about. Ive backed and autoclaved nearly full vials with no issues and autoclave tends to cause more pressure.

No i mean can i still inject it. the crystals have not returned and the vial had 9ml still left in it

Yes that's what I am saying also, after about 48 hrs to make sure they crystals do not return go ahead and use it, it should be fine.

Ok thanks mate for your advice.

I had used antibacterial soap to wash my hands and the swabs on the vial as well.
    What are signs there is bacteria in the oil?
    Cloudy or anything? or will i never know until infection occurs.

I did my first one in my right glute, did it quick coz i hate needles. My calve started shaking a bit as it took a bit of weight + clen which caused the needle to shake a little. The PIP has subsided mostly but i can still feel a tiny bit of the oil still in my cheek when i sit on it. Pin was friday afternoon, its now sunday afternoon.
    I used a 23g 1.25" Pin
    This normal?

Cheers
    Last edited by diragz; 06-14-2015 at 01:52 AM.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't worry about it, you could always refilter and sterilize it. But like what was said don't vent it again. Chances are it could crash again. I had a vial crash, and ever time I went to inject I had to heat it up again, I just set it in a couple of water that I previously microwaved, then shook and injected it after clear again. Dunno why it kept crashing, but no reason to waste it. It was watson brand too from the pharmacy.

This is a product i bought off a supplier, i dont have the tools/knowledge to refilter it haha. wouldnt trust myself anyway.

hes replacing the vial but ill be a day late on my pinning schedule. Hope it wont affect me.

Cheers

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by diragz
    This is a product i bought off a supplier, i dont have the tools/knowledge to refilter it haha. wouldnt trust myself anyway. hes replacing the vial but ill be a day late on my pinning schedule. Hope it wont affect me. Cheers
    pinning one day late won't matter. FYI I have heated crashed gear many times by putting the vial right on the stove set on medium heat. It only takes about 30 seconds or so to see the crystals dissolve and the it's good to go and I have never vented the vial either

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    I always heat my gear up. It goes in better with 0 PIP.

heating it up to melt the crystals vs heating up to make it less viscous is different isnt it?

the new test e i got is clear. never seen that before.

Quote Originally Posted by diragz View Post
    heating it up to melt the crystals vs heating up to make it less viscous is different isnt it? Yes

the new test e i got is clear. never seen that before.
    It's not abnormal.

Thread Information