Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: test 500 & sust 500

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

test 500 & sust 500

I hear this two have crazy PIP because how concentrate they are. But then I think about it test P has some killer PIP too sometimes. Anyone have experience with either of these two compounds and if this statement is true? Thanks boys

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    If its from a pharma source, its real. Anything from UGL is underdosed. Just my way of thinking anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by william981125 View Post
    If its from a pharma source, its real. Anything from UGL is underdosed. Just my way of thinking anyway.
    Yeah not pharm grade so I know it's going to be UD hopefully not by much. Will the pip still be crazy? Anyone try UGL of one of these two compounds?

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    I can not attest firsthand, but have heard once you get to the 500-600mg/ml they all hurt.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I won't go above 300mgs/ml because of the pip and it leaves welts on me. I'm happy shooting 250mgs were I feel nothing
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    That 500mg/ml test is just sadistic!
    Why bother with such a high concentration? I can't believe that that shit doesn't crash...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    That 500mg/ml test is just sadistic!
    Why bother with such a high concentration? I can't believe that that shit doesn't crash...
    Bahaha sadistic! Wow so I guessing its got some bad pips. I guess Ill just stick with the 250mg per ml
    Red Bastard likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Bahaha sadistic! Wow so I guessing its got some bad pips. I guess Ill just stick with the 250mg per ml
    I just had a buddy inject some super test500 - he was limping for a wk... He did hit his quad but I do w/prop but that super high concentration - F that - now deca I hear is like butta I got some(450mg/ml w/2-3% BA) note* I haven't pinned it yet so I'll let youse know lol - I'm still a good few wks out though...
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

I just had a buddy inject some super test500 - he was limping for a wk... He did hit his quad but I do w/prop but that super high concentration - F that - now deca I hear is like butta I got some(450mg/ml w/2-3% BA) note* I haven't pinned it yet so I'll let youse know lol - I'm still a good few wks out though...
    Lol I can only imagine how much pain he was in. Yeah keep me posted on the DECA big dog I'm interested to know how that feels

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Lol I can only imagine how much pain he was in. Yeah keep me posted on the DECA big dog I'm interested to know how that feels
    Will do brother! Gonna be a good few wks (gotta make sure BW comes back g2g) etc
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-29-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Thread Information