Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Cycle advice

  1. #1
    LegionVon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49

    Cycle advice

    New to this website and would like some advice
    Age:29
    Height:5'11"
    Weight:230
    Bf: unsure but around 16%

    I am going to be running tren -e 200mg/wk and test -c 250mg/week
    I am using clomid/novl forPCT and also have aromidex
    Unsure of dosage for PCT and how to go about using aromidex
    Should i be using it at the start of the cycle or only when side begin to show and at what dose i should be using it at. Sorry if this is not the right thread to be posting here direct me if im wrong, and tha ks for the advice

  2. #2
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Welcome to the forum! What is your previous cycle/compound experience? How about hcg ?

  3. #3
    LegionVon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49
    This will be my first cycle, and i have heard about hCG but have not bought any, i am strictly looking for cutting and want to stay away from orals besides PCT and anti estro

  4. #4
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    For your first cycle you should run only test c or e. If you diet correctly and train hard you will see amazing results. No offense but you don't have the experience or knowledge to use tren . Take a few minutes to read over the attached thread at the bottom. It's a great read and will answer many of your questions. When your finished feel free to ask away and someone will help get you going in the rite direction.

    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

  5. #5
    ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    451
    ^^ agreed. Also need to drop that bf down to around %12

  6. #6
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Read the link numbere posted for you. There is no need what so ever for tren .

  7. #7
    LegionVon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49
    Read the post, thanks! But is there a strict reason not to use the tren other then being inexperienced? Right now i train every other day, full body weight work out and 15 mins of cardio, and will be implementing 45 mins cardio on my days of (due to the raise in bp cuz of tren) i also diet a low cal low fat diet (was down to 209, but the old lady got pregnant and if fell of track for a few months) my biggest thing is i dont want to be doing cycle after cycle, id like to do one MAYBE two and then just maintain.

  8. #8
    bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon
    Read the post, thanks! But is there a strict reason not to use the tren other then being inexperienced? Right now i train every other day, full body weight work out and 15 mins of cardio, and will be implementing 45 mins cardio on my days of (due to the raise in bp cuz of tren) i also diet a low cal low fat diet (was down to 209, but the old lady got pregnant and if fell of track for a few months) my biggest thing is i dont want to be doing cycle after cycle, id like to do one MAYBE two and then just maintain.
    You have no experience with aas and don't know how your body is going to react tren is one of the harshest aas with lots of really serious side effects. Your just asking for trouble tren shouldn't be used at all until you have a lot of successful cycles under your belt.

  9. #9
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    Read the post, thanks! But is there a strict reason not to use the tren other then being inexperienced? Right now i train every other day, full body weight work out and 15 mins of cardio, and will be implementing 45 mins cardio on my days of (due to the raise in bp cuz of tren) i also diet a low cal low fat diet (was down to 209, but the old lady got pregnant and if fell of track for a few months) my biggest thing is i dont want to be doing cycle after cycle, id like to do one MAYBE two and then just maintain.
    This is your first cycle so test is more than enough to give great results. Barring your inexperience of not knowing how to properly deal with the side effects this is why you should not take tren . Taking tren now would be over kill. Would you see good results with tren? Yes you would, but it's not needed at this point. Rite now you will see the same results with test only as you would see with test plus tren. Trust me when I say that test is the only compound you will need for your first 3-4 cycles. If you need more than test either your diet or training is not an par.

  10. #10
    LegionVon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49
    Like i understand tht it is a progest and that novla wont be the only thing to combat gyno do to the fact novla just blocks the estro at the mammory glands and doesn't combat the build up of estro caused by tren which is why im asking about dosing the AI, also i am aware that it causes extreme irritability which is why my old lady know im going to cycle that way she can support. And dont get me wrong guys im not taking your adice lightly, i am trying get an understanding as to what to do. not just " dont do it cuz you have no experience" i want to know specifics, because, all my blood work is in check, ive been dieting hard now for a year and training hard for two years (minus aout 3 minths when we foubd out the old lady got preg).

  11. #11
    LegionVon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    This is your first cycle so test is more than enough to give great results. Barring your inexperience of not knowing how to properly deal with the side effects this is why you should not take tren. Taking tren now would be over kill. Would you see good results with tren? Yes you would, but it's not needed at this point. Rite now you will see the same results with test only as you would see with test plus tren. Trust me when I say that test is the only compound you will need for your first 3-4 cycles. If you need more than test either your diet or training is not an par.
    The guy i get my gear from said he is going to help every step of the with to ensure that this is the best experience ever.

  12. #12
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    Like i understand tht it is a progest and that novla wont be the only thing to combat gyno do to the fact novla just blocks the estro at the mammory glands and doesn't combat the build up of estro caused by tren which is why im asking about dosing the AI, also i am aware that it causes extreme irritability which is why my old lady know im going to cycle that way she can support. And dont get me wrong guys im not taking your adice lightly, i am trying get an understanding as to what to do. not just " dont do it cuz you have no experience" i want to know specifics, because, all my blood work is in check, ive been dieting hard now for a year and training hard for two years (minus aout 3 minths when we foubd out the old lady got preg).
    Tren is a non aromatizing steroid thus does not cause a build up of E2. However, if the aromatazatoin from the test is not properly controlled with an AI then tren can cause an increase in prolactin which can lead to gyno. Gyno should not be your biggest concern while on cycle. You should be worried about keeping e2 within range using an AI. Having too high or low e2 is very unhealthy.

    You should only use test so that you can properly dial in your AI dose through mid cycle BW. Some are fine with the recommended dosage, others are high or low aromatizers. The only way to know where you fit is to run a test cycle while taking an AI, have BW half way through, and then adjust the AI dose as needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    The guy i get my gear from said he is going to help every step of the with to ensure that this is the best experience ever.
    Bro of course your dealer want's to sell you more gear. He's in this for the money not for your health and safty.
    NACH3 likes this.

  13. #13
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    Unsure of dosage for PCT and how to go about using aromidex
    PCT length and dosages depend on cycle length and compounds used. A good dosage of dex for beginners is 0.25 mg/EOD from fist until last pin. You may need to titrate up or down according to mid cycle BW. The link below should answer your PCT and AI dosage questions. After you go through it post up your proposed PCT and someone will let you know if it will suffice.

    Ancillary Reference Guide

  14. #14
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Tren is a non aromatizing steroid thus does not cause a build up of E2. However, if the aromatazatoin from the test is not properly controlled with an AI then tren can cause an increase in prolactin which can lead to gyno. Gyno should not be your biggest concern while on cycle. You should be worried about keeping e2 within range using an AI. Having too high or low e2 is very unhealthy.

    You should only use test so that you can properly dial in your AI dose through mid cycle BW. Some are fine with the recommended dosage, others are high or low aromatizers. The only way to know where you fit is to run a test cycle while taking an AI, have BW half way through, and then adjust the AI dose as needed.



    Bro of course your dealer want's to sell you more gear. He's in this for the money not for your health and safty.
    Also Tren ethenate at that(what happens when something goes wrong) your locked in that cycle for at least two wks until the compound clears(b4 being able to come off)... Tren no need as mentioned - and cutting is all diet/cardio/training... W/a proper diet all you need is test(& and follow that link to the T!

    Oh if your e2 rises what are you going to do about prolactin??? AI DA HCG (on cycle).... High E2 guess what follows - prolactin... Not good - learn to start w/test to see how you react! After that add an oral/or another injectable(one compound at a time!

  15. #15
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    I'm skipping marijuana and going right to heroin.

    Listen to the guys above as they're giving you great advice.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  16. #16
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I'm skipping marijuana and going right to heroin.

    Listen to the guys above as they're giving you great advice.
    Same analogy I thought about...

  17. #17
    LegionVon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49
    Dont worry im not taking this advice as a grain of salt. Everything you have said im taking to heart, and have now considered dojng the test cycle and then a tren e test c cycle, also my dealer is a bud of mine not just some guy. As for dosing on the AI should i start at .25 eod get my blood work done at 5wks and depending on results adjust through there? What is the normal range and how far below/under should it be to warrant adjusting the dose of AI. Also woth hCG what is doesing for that and how often durin te cycle?

  18. #18
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    Dont worry im not taking this advice as a grain of salt. Everything you have said im taking to heart, and have now considered dojng the test cycle and then a tren e test c cycle, also my dealer is a bud of mine not just some guy. As for dosing on the AI should i start at .25 eod get my blood work done at 5wks and depending on results adjust through there? What is the normal range and how far below/under should it be to warrant adjusting the dose of AI. Also woth hCG what is doesing for that and how often durin te cycle?
    That is the standard starting dose for dex .25mg EOD until mid cycle BW(get pre cycle as well for baselines) for any adjustments(there will be a range and usually from 20-30 is good - but some can go lower and be fine) it's individual ... HCG on cycle throughout at 250iu e3.5d up to 3 days prior to pct!

    I had a buddy who was my go to guy - they are in it for the $$$ period!

  19. #19
    LegionVon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49
    And i am very much aware that tren stims prolactin since it is a progesterone, which is why i would have been using a DA, i have done extensive research in this. I was t like "hey i wanna do steroids tren sounds cool" no i researched it i inow the strain it causes on your BP and kidneys, im aware that an AI Is not the only thin going to protect me from gyno, i know atrophy is a side which is why im getting hCG , but again im not taking this advice lightly I appreciate all the advice you guys have given me

  20. #20
    LegionVon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49
    Woth all this being said, if i run a test cycle only witg test-c will 250mg/wk for ten weeks give results? An should i do a clomid/nolva combo for PCT
    Last edited by LegionVon; 06-18-2015 at 09:42 AM.

  21. #21
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    Dont worry im not taking this advice as a grain of salt. Everything you have said im taking to heart, and have now considered dojng the test cycle and then a tren e test c cycle, also my dealer is a bud of mine not just some guy. As for dosing on the AI should i start at .25 eod get my blood work done at 5wks and depending on results adjust through there? What is the normal range and how far below/under should it be to warrant adjusting the dose of AI. Also woth hCG what is doesing for that and how often durin te cycle?
    NACH3 said more or less exactly what I was going to say. I would like to add that your mid cycle BW should include a sensitive estradiol assay. Men will usually score higher on the standard e2 test because it pertains mostly to women. The range depends on what test you order. AI adjustment is specific to the person and cycle. When you get your mid cycle labs post them in the forum and someone will advise you on what should happen next. A good place to order labs is privatemd labs.com . The prices are reasonable and you can usually find a coupon online for 10-15% off.

    When you are ready to run tren you should consider using tren a first. Tren a has a short ester so the effects of dosage change are seen more quickly. This is key if you have a bad reaction and makes it easier to find an appropriate dosage.

  22. #22
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    And i am very much aware that tren stims prolactin since it is a progesterone, which is why i would have been using a DA, i have done extensive research in this. I was t like "hey i wanna do steroids tren sounds cool" no i researched it i inow the strain it causes on your BP and kidneys, im aware that an AI Is not the only thin going to protect me from gyno, i know atrophy is a side which is why im getting hCG, but again im not taking this advice lightly I appreciate all the advice you guys have given me
    A DA will only be necessary if you experience unwanted sides or BW shows high prolactin. Unwanted sides can be mitigated by using less compound and prolactin should only be an issue if e2 is not controlled with a AI.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    Woth all this being said, if i run a test cycle only witg test-c will 250mg/wk for ten weeks give results?
    If you run only test c or e 500 mg/week for 10-12 weeks would be a better dose. It wouldn't be worth shutting down your natural test production for 250 mg/week. The thread in post #2 lays the whole beginner test cycle out.
    Last edited by numbere; 06-18-2015 at 09:02 AM.

  23. #23
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Once you know how your body will react to test alone(and your AI dosing - which will take a few cycles to get dialed in) if your adding a compound after test only(either repeat that cycle again, or add an oral as a kicker or backload)/or another injectable and you'll have to do the same process w/your AI/DA(if necessary) - after my first real heavy(ish) cycle I know .25 is too low for me w/test +... It'll get easier and easier, but don't jump on the harshest compound known for cattle/& man(now) -

    Also like numbere mentioned you'll want to start w/Tren ace as if anything at all goes wrong you can abort or drop dose accordingly, it clears in 3 days as opposed to two wks of being licked in and not much to do - I've still yet to run Tren - and I'm fine w/that b/c we want to grow into our cycles(more is not better) - plus if your gonna shut yourself down you mine as well do it best(500mgs wkly) AI/HCG - which it's main purpose is keeping your Boys functional as well as HCG mimicks LH production & stimulates our leydig cells!

  24. #24
    LegionVon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    49
    Quick question. Where i am from it is very hard to get E2 testing an any hormone testing g done without an underlining issue or else i have pay out the ass to have it done. My question is, what are the most common sides for dosing adex to high/low

  25. #25
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    The side effects of high and low estrogen are almost identical except for maybe water retention. It's really difficult to tell unless you've been through the symptoms before and have had BW to confirm. You couldn't pay me to run a cycle without BW. Where about are you located? Maybe another member has a solution.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •