Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: Second cycle 0 hornyness

av666 is offline New Member

Question Second cycle 0 hornyness

Hi people,

My first cycle went great, gained a lot its been about 7 months. Now my second cycle is pretty much the exact same thing sustanon 250 eod, however this time I don't feel it I am clearly gaining muscle and strength but my libido is worse than when im not on steroids haha. I went from 0.5 aromasin to 1 ml to 1.5 ml, now thats 37.5 mg eod. I don't know... feels weird to be so unhorny on so much test... makes me a bit upset.

The gains are still coming though.... anybody has experience?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    estrogen might be too low with 35 mg of aromasin I use 12mg best way to figure what is going on is blood work

Blog Entries
    When your estrogen is low you could be having just as much libido problems 37.5mg eod seems pretty heavy for your cycle imo

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by av666 View Post
    Hi people,

My first cycle went great, gained a lot its been about 7 months. Now my second cycle is pretty much the exact same thing sustanon 250 eod, however this time I don't feel it I am clearly gaining muscle and strength but my libido is worse than when im not on steroids haha. I went from 0.5 aromasin to 1 ml to 1.5 ml, now thats 37.5 mg eod. I don't know... feels weird to be so unhorny on so much test... makes me a bit upset.

The gains are still coming though.... anybody has experience?
    Aromasin should be ran ed not eod(it's terminal hlf life is 8.9hrs) thus should be split into 2 doses every 12 hrs - cut it back to 12.5mgs either(6.25 in am then 12 hrs later w/a serving of fat)

The thing is how far in are you? And changing your AI isn't good until mid cycle bw that way you'll get an accurate reading - now by changing it up so much you haven't an accurate reading on your E2 sensative assay!

Also like mentioned if too low it can be as bad(I think it's overrated as some are good w/a E2 reading of 8-10 others not so much) it's individual...

try 6.25 2x a day for a we and you'll know if it's low if your libido comes right back but it's very hard to crash yiur E2 w/Stane(even at 25+ ed(that's usually the sweetspot dose... But it's individual...

Again what else are you in? So we can help w/your dose and bw
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-19-2015 at 07:40 AM.

The thing is I was at 25mg ED and I was feeling awfully tired, I mean I needed 10-12 hours of sleep to feel fine and my energy levels were low. That's why I bumped it up to 37.5mg and now my energy levels are good, not maximum amazing like last cycle but better than at 25mg ED. So I'm a little confused ^^

I am just at sustanon 250 EOD, no dbol this time as it destroyed my hair last time.

Alright so I will try 6.25 am + pm - how am I supposed to feel if its any different?

PS: I am 5 weeks in the cycle.

Also last cycle I was on sustanon 350 x 2 weekly and I was using 25mg aromasin ED which made me feel pretty amazing.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    The thing is I was at 25mg ED and I was feeling awfully tired, I mean I needed 10-12 hours of sleep to feel fine and my energy levels were low. That's why I bumped it up to 37.5mg and now my energy levels are good, not maximum amazing like last cycle but better than at 25mg ED. So I'm a little confused ^^

I am just at sustanon 250 EOD, no dbol this time as it destroyed my hair last time.

Alright so I will try 6.25 am + pm - how am I supposed to feel if its any different?

PS: I am 5 weeks in the cycle.

Also last cycle I was on sustanon 350 x 2 weekly and I was using 25mg aromasin ED which made me feel pretty amazing.
    Are you pinning 250mgs 4x a wk for 1g?? How much wkly? How long have you been at that dose? B/c you should pull BW in a wk or so and see what your E2 sensitive assay should be... And then adjust! We're all just guessing but it is dose(test) dependent too!

Since I'm at 250 EOD so one week is 4 pins and the other week is 3 pins, so 1 week 1g and 1 week 750 and it repeats. 5 weeks now and I got 3 weeks left.

I would think I would be really feeling it at that dose ^^ but I'm not haha, I have no acne bursts, no bloating either

Red Bastard is offline Member
    One would call that dose 875mg/week...
    NACH3 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard
    One would call that dose 875mg/week...
    Which is way too high for a 2nd cycle.

OP why do you think you need so much?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well w/that much gear I know I'd be running 25mgs of stane ed split into 2 - 12.5mg doses taken w/fat(at 875mgs wkly)... It's very hard to crash your E2 on stane - therefore I'd be running it at 25 ed - but you need BW to know where your at - we can all guess but it's not safe - and I'd lower your dose, imo... 2nd cycle double what you probably ran last time...

I'm on a TRT dose for life that was already high prior to my first cycle, 350mg a week is my maintenance, just to stay normal monitored by my doctor for many many many years now. So my first cycle was high and so I thought this was going be alright, since it's been about 4 months since my last cycle. After this one I will take a break for about 8 months and then do one again at about 750mg a week.

Blog Entries
    I'm on a TRT dose for life that was already high prior to my first cycle, 350mg a week is my maintenance, just to stay normal monitored by my doctor for many many many years now. So my first cycle was high and so I thought this was going be alright, since it's been about 4 months since my last cycle. After this one I will take a break for about 8 months and then do one again at about 750mg a week.
    350mg seems high if you're not competing in bb?? you'd get much better results and it would be more beneficial health wise to run under 250mg/week you'll be able to keep whatever size you gain from cycle at 250 imo

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    350mg seems high if you're not competing in bb?? you'd get much better results and it would be more beneficial health wise to run under 250mg/week you'll be able to keep whatever size you gain from cycle at 250 imo
    Yes my friend I was at 250 when I started trt but it gave me a mid test reading for about 2 years, maybe my body doesn't absorb it as well I don't know... but with 250 per week my test was around 550, with 350 per week my test is in the low 900 and I like it much more like that

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes my friend I was at 250 when I started trt but it gave me a mid test reading for about 2 years, maybe my body doesn't absorb it as well I don't know... but with 250 per week my test was around 550, with 350 per week my test is in the low 900 and I like it much more like that
    I'm not trying to get away from topic - what's your protocol... How much AI do you have to take w/that dose(I'm assuming you would) and HCG ? Curious...

So that's why you figured you could handle that amount - I'm guessing. Do you use stane on TRT or dex? Seeing if any differences...?! Your body is reacting differently to something - some pin sust eod some twice a wk and say no real difference in BW - due to more long acting esters...
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-19-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I'm not trying to get away from topic - what's your protocol... How much AI do you have to take w/that dose(I'm assuming you would) and HCG ? Curious...

So that's why you figured you could handle that amount - I'm guessing. Do you use stane on TRT or dex? Seeing if any differences...?! Your body is reacting differently to something - some pin sust eod some twice a wk and say no real difference in BW - due to more long acting esters...
    So I had 4 doctors over the years and they are all completely against me using an AI which I have no comments to. At the 350 dose my estrogen was fine, I mean I was 2-3 times hornier than I am now haha They were all also against HCG - I go to a special TRT focused firm here in Denmark. They aren't too open trying new things. On TRT I only use test that's it.

Thread Information