J Smooth is offline New Member

First cycle questions. Need help

I just started my first cycle. I'm taking Tren 100 and Test 400. I doing 1cc of each once a week on Sunday's. My first week did the shot in my left shoulder and everything was fine. 2nd week did shot in same shoulder and by Wednesday I had a red patch at base of delt and was itching. Thursday arm swelled and got really hot and hard. By Friday swelling went down to forearm. Wasn't hard but just itched. Sunday everything was back to normal. So Sunday for my third week I did other shoulder. Today I nowhave a small red patch below my delt again. Not itching yet buy very noticeable. Can someone please help me and let me know what's happening? I really want to continue my cycle if I can. I appreciate all the help.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    it could be a couple of things, but first I suggest you post your stats so people can better assist you.
    age/weight/bodyfat/training expreience/cycle experience

After reading your profile I would say your BF% is a bit high to be using AAS for a couple of reasons.

I would guess your post injection pain is due to your high concentration of Test, 400mg/ml is pretty high and will hurt.

Also Tren is NOT recommended for your first cycle, i'd drop the tren.

Read through this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

If you have any questions after reading that feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forum. there is a ton of great information here, help yourself to the stickies

J Smooth is offline New Member
    Ok so Tren will be dropped. As far as the swelling of the arm is that because of the Tren possibly? Thank you for your help.

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    If ur test is real, at 400mg/ml, that's gonna be real painful and cause the swelling.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Of course it's going to hurt and get swollen. You were injecting in to virgin muscles.

What research have you done prior to this cycle? What's your training experience and stats? And what ancillaries do you have?

mussina123 is offline Junior Member
    did you get bloodwork pre cycle to base your levels off of ?

Thread Information