Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    andy15 is offline New Member

Exclamation Been on for 6 months at 18

Stats:
    Age 18
    Height 6'2
    Starting Weight 218 Pounds (98kg) Starting Bf 14.2% (measured by dexa scan)
    Current weight 245 pounds (111kg) Most recent Bf measurement 9.6% (maybe 2 weeks ago)

My very detailed story with questions at the end
    This is a no bullshit story and just remember not everyone has access to the knowledge of the internet, In my case it is way too late to have realised to be looking at these forums rather than listening to word and mouth from supposed knowledgable sources at the gym. Realistically most the people I know that are on are abusing steroids .

My cycle of abuse started after another failed venture to win a national title. I come from an athletic background, i compete in array of sports involving cardiovascular and muscular endurance. I have been bodybuilding and powerlifting as a hobby since i was 14. But i decided i was going to take both of these aspects of my life to the next level, I was going to compete in powerlifting properly. I am not going to go into details about what i lift or any deep deep imformation more just provide the story with some questions. But it was definitely viable for me to begin use of AAS. The 1st step was the 'legal option' (Prohormones) this started late January this year which included:

methylstenbolone 16mg daily (4 weeks)
    Epistane 40mg daily (5 weeks)
    Result: 14 Pounds (7kg)gain 3% body fat reduction- 232 pounds (105.5 kg) 11.4%
    Strength wise: 45 pound gain on my squat and bench press (20kg)

With this i bought an OTC PCT and with in days of beginning this i began to shrivel up and become bloated, I felt terrible. I decided it was time to move to the next level after being around the gym for a while i new where to buy certain goods. So approximately 1 week after finishing my pro hormone cycle i started the following:

Testosterone Enanthate 500mg Weekly (10 weeks)
    Equipoise 500mg Weekly (10 weeks)
    Oral Stanozolol 50mg Daily (4 weeks)
    Nolvadex 20mg ed (First 4.5 weeks)

End Result
    Water Buffalo 251 pounds (114kg) Not sure about BF still had abs I'd say around 14% again.
    Strength had plateu'd since the prohormones little to no strength gain everywhere, except no more joint pain, lethargy and slept like a baby

By the 10th week of this chapter i had grotesque acne all over my face and back and horrible water retention. Personally my diet wasn't on point but i think i was prone to Estrogenic side effects due to my young age and already high testosterone levels. I decided i was going to get off using chlomid for 4 weeks. After trying almost every acne remedy and lotion I had no choice but to begin Roaccutane. Obviously to receive the Roaccutane i had to get blood work done, at the same time i got roaccutane blood work done i got my nmol test check, At this point in time i was in week 1 of my PCT. My nmol test was at 31.0 so I would imagine my body was starting to crash pretty badly as it was barely over the natural limit now. From week 2-3 of PCT 6kg came off me like nothing it was both water and muscle this scared the shit out of me so i decided i was going to get back on. I was no where near fully recovered. I picked up a blend which was Ripavex by renevex labs. So the cycle was:

Trenbelone Acetate 60mg EOD (6 weeks)
    Masterone Propinate 70mg EOD (6 weeks)
    Testosterone Propinate 70mg EOD (6 weeks)
    Adex 1md Ed (no problems with this)

Following a cut off of the Renvex source I have been on up until now

Trenbelone Acetate 100mg EOD
    NPP 100mg E4D (low dose for joints)
    Testosterone Enanthate 250mg E4D
    Adex 1mg Ed (still no problems with this)

Side Effects include:
    Rapid Body hair and facial hair growth
    Mild Hair Loss/Thinning
    Testicular atrophy (only in bast 2 weeks)
    Less times for friends and parting
    (Acne has cleared up from accutane)

Up until now i was reluctant to post and never really wanted to get off. But as it comes to the 6 month point of no real full recovery i want to see what others have to say. At the moment i would say i have a physical dependence on the juice as I am an athlete always looking to improve. My future is in the sport but for my healths sakes i would like to have some rest time. So here are my questions

1. How do i get over my dependence on the juice?
    2. If i were to stop what would be the most affective PCT so that i would still be training to a reasonable degree?
    3. How much damage have i done to myself? Will it be possible to return to what my stats were pre cycle?
    4. How much longer can i go without having to do TRT? I would like to do one more competition this year.
    5. Are there any real bridge compounds i can use?
    6. How long till the mild hair loss becomes noticeable?
    7. Will doing some HCG now incase I do compete again next month make recovery easier?

Realistically all i want is a safe plan and guidance from here. All comments will be appreciated, Just remember i do have a very big dependence issue on the Juice so it is going to be very hard for me, i need help to make it as easy as possible getting off them as i would like to do so eventually before its too late. The hardest part is i like to constantly get better year round.
    If you need anymore info let me know but i think i have it covered.
    Last edited by andy15; 07-02-2015 at 05:58 AM.

Thread Information