Athlete127 is offline Member

purpose of proviron?

Heard so many different opinions on this. I have heard some Athletes use to run alongside a cycle and I've heard of people using it as a bridge.

What is your experience with it? Results, dose, ran how? Etc.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Proviron is used to help the spermogenesis in couples wanting to have children.

Its useless for the muscles. Alongside a cicle its useless as you should have plenty of testosterone .

Deadren is offline New Member
    I've seen proviron used mostly for libido support during cycle of compounds like decca since its main function is in DHT which would be really weird for women as you would think that would cause viralization. Also has very very slight anti-estrogenic properties as it also binds to receptors but at a much less potent extent than say nolva.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with Deadren, it's function as a DHT derivative is the most sought after when bodybuilding or trying to increase sex drive (e.g. with 19nors).

Use the search button, and you'll find much much more about other Proviron properties and uses....

Makes sense. So why don't people use it with their post cycles more often?

I have an old friend who ran 100mg ed alongside his post cycle. I think he ran proviron /hcg . Does this make sense?

Honestly I've read up on proviron profile on different sites and it's widely different.

The premise of PCT is to aid recovery of your HPTA.

Taking proviron (again from the perspective as a potent DHT derivative and DHT being possibly the strongest androgenic steroid ) is totally counterproductive here and will keep you shut down.

So my understanding, proviron is pointless unless ran alongside things in a cycle like deca , winstrol , Masteron .

Your understanding is correct in a sense, that Proviron is good on cycle as auxiliary.

But I think you don't have a grasp on Proviron's properties and functions at all. That's why there are steroid profiles on this site as well as wealth of information available on the forums, accessible via the Search function. Please do this research.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is taken in attempt to free up testosterone from binding to SHGB. This would allow for more free testosterone in the body to be available.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Heard so many different opinions on this. I have heard some Athletes use to run alongside a cycle and I've heard of people using it as a bridge.

What is your experience with it? Results, dose, ran how? Etc.
    I would not use it off cycle. I like it for increased libido and distinct hardening effect of the physique.

Rose1 is offline New Member
    It DOES increase your FREE Testosterone SLIGHTLY and for sure hardens your muscles EVEN AT 25mg daily. I've run it for 2-years and my bloodwork shows an increase in FREE Testosterone....but you don't want too much FREE Test in your system....not healthy per my doctor. Not to worry with Proviron as far as anti-estrogen help....it blocks Estrogen slightly. Unless you are running an outrageous dose of Testosterone, 25mg daily is all you need. Yes, it CAN help with sex drive, different results with different people, but usually at a higher dose of 40-50mg daily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadren View Post
    I've seen proviron used mostly for libido support during cycle of compounds like decca since its main function is in DHT which would be really weird for women as you would think that would cause viralization. Also has very very slight anti-estrogenic properties as it also binds to receptors but at a much less potent extent than say nolva.
    Last edited by Rose1; 07-05-2015 at 09:44 PM.

Thread Information