Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By m16a2

Thread: Planning a new cycle after a long hiatus

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Planning a new cycle after a long hiatus

I'm a long time, experienced member but I have only done 2 cycles in the last 6 years. Both of them turned out poorly for various reasons which I can't elaborate on due to protocol. All I can say is that a lot has changed in the last 10 years but it is awesome to see some familiar names.

Anyways, enough nostalgia. I was in pretty good shape until a few years ago when I got into a car accident which prevented me from training. The result was me gaining 30 lbs of fat and muscle atrophy. I struggled to get that weight off for almost a year. I didn't want to cycle until the fat was gone since you need to eat to grow.

I finally dropped those 30 lbs and gotten to my target weight. Now I'm ready to plan my next cycle. I was thinking about fina/prop/var since I remember that being one of the best cycles I've run to stay lean while building muscle. But times have changed and as I read through the threads these days, I realize that a lot has changed over the last decade. Best practices on PCT, opinions on DNP , the stacks, the increased use of HCG , IGF, etc. My last 2 cycles have been a waste of money, time, and training. I wanted to get some opinions on a good cycle to run for 12-15 weeks, goals of gaining sustainable LBM. Past experiences have shown that EQ/Fina/VAR have all made great stacks with Test E (not all of them at once, obviously.. combinations). Does anyone have any suggestions?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Nice to see someone who has been around for some time. I ran a test/tren /mast cycle. I refer to it as the "GOD" cycle. Best cycle ever in my opinion. Maybe check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    Nice to see someone who has been around for some time. I ran a test/tren/mast cycle. I refer to it as the "GOD" cycle. Best cycle ever in my opinion. Maybe check that out.
    "GOD" cycle, I like it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I like primo, eq and test.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I like primo, eq and test.
    I had great results with an eq/test/var cycle in the past. I haven't stacked it with primo or mast yet, so that's one combo that I'm going to consider as well.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    Nice to see someone who has been around for some time. I ran a test/tren/mast cycle. I refer to it as the "GOD" cycle. Best cycle ever in my opinion. Maybe check that out.
    maste/teste or maste/teste/trene are my fave . some var is nice too

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the mast/tren /test cycle as being one of the best but it's a pretty strong cycle. Also with mast you have to be pretty low bf for it to be affective.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I want to try mast but i cant be bothered going sub 10 so i wont bother

Quote Originally Posted by GingerbeardJ View Post
    I agree with the mast/tren/test cycle as being one of the best but it's a pretty strong cycle. Also with mast you have to be pretty low bf for it to be affective.
    BF % is within boundary. 6'2 and 178, 9% BF.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by m16a2 View Post
    BF % is within boundary. 6'2 and 178, 9% BF.
    At that height you should be well heavier mate.

I'm leaning to a Tren Ace/Prop/Mast stack. I haven't tried this before, so I will be researching to figure out the details before committing. But it seems promising. With a pre-blend of 100/100/100 how would the administration go? Daily or EOD? There's a lot of concern about mast-related hair loss... I like my hair. I don't want it falling off. Do I need to supp finast. to prevent the mast sides? And would the 100/100/100 blend work out okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    At that height you should be well heavier mate.
    Ya mate, as I mentioned in my OP, I had the car accident, gained 30 lbs of fat... finally lost it and now I'm trying to rebuild my body. Getting to my mid-thirties and natural just isn't cutting it. I love this site.
    Euroholic likes this.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I'm leaning to a Tren Ace/Prop/Mast stack. I haven't tried this before, so I will be researching to figure out the details before committing. But it seems promising. With a pre-blend of 100/100/100 how would the administration go? Daily or EOD? There's a lot of concern about mast-related hair loss... I like my hair. I don't want it falling off. Do I need to supp finast. to prevent the mast sides? And would the 100/100/100 blend work out okay?
    Fina only helps with test, it will not work for tren or mast. Everyone is different in regards to hair sensitivity with AAS. Tren and mast can be very harsh, I had no problems with it but I ran fina anyways. My suggestion is if you think you are prone to MPB, run fina now and stay on it for the rest of your days.

Okay, so after some research... I am considering:

10 Week Cycle
    wk1-10 Tren Ace/Prop/Mast 100/100/100 EOD 1ml
    wk3-10 Var @ 50 mg ED

AI's at the ready if needed. Standard PCT. No HCG planned since cycle is short. This is a low dose, short cycle to me based on my past experience but I have always stacked my cycles with long esters. I think this cycle is what I need given my current situation and my goal. 50mg var is kind of low since I respond better at 80mg, so the Var component is uncertain. Also, with this blend, will 1ml/EOD be sufficient or too low of a dose? And with these short esters, will EOD be sufficient or do I *need* to go ED?

I think I'm on the right track, I just need some quality feedback to fine tune the plan. Experienced feedback is kindly requested.

I just need some quality feedback to fine tune the plan. Experienced feedback is kindly requested.
    Has anyone run this cycle before?

Thread Information