• 2 Post By gold43
  • 1 Post By DrewZ
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: False E2 Readings with 19nors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gold43 is offline Associate Member

False E2 Readings with 19nors

So i just found out that private md labs does not do mass spec testing. This means that you will get false E2 readings while running Tren or Deca . It also means that you have to run sensitive estradiol tests to get accurate readings. Their tests also don't show test numbers over 1500 unless a specific test is ordered. Also, you can get a false high testosterone reading with nandrolone .

Now, this lab, LabsMD uses mass spec testing and will not show false E2 readings with Tren or Deca. Also, their female hormone panel includes actual test numbers over 1500. Their Estradiol and total estrogens are measured in IA not ECLIA. So this also means you will get an accurate E2 reading for males with a standard estradiol test. Total price is of the female panel is $72 and includes a full panel except for IGF-1 and Thyroid.

EDIT: Private MD uses LabCorp's Roche ECLIA methology, LabsMD uses Quest Diagnostics
    Last edited by gold43; 07-27-2015 at 03:01 PM.
    DrewZ and brazey like this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Good to see an explanation to these two issues with the different labs, thanks!

Switched to LabsMD about 3 months ago because of >1500 readings from *************, not going back.
    gold43 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    Good to see an explanation to these two issues with the different labs, thanks!

Switched to LabsMD about 3 months ago because of >1500 readings from *************, not going back.
    If you use the female hormone panel at private md it gives you the real TT readings in ng/dl!
    But correct w/standard estrodial readings are way inaccurate! So one could just add PRO and E2 sensitive... It's what I did and it gave me my TT readings in ng/dl!

Gold43 thx for that share - I'll be checking it out
    gold43 likes this.

Thread Information