Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By qscgugcsq
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By Mountainman360
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: What's best for weight loss?

edmundo22 is offline Associate Member

What's best for weight loss?

Iv been reading up on the hcg diet and I'm seeing all different brands of tablets on the steroid sites in the weight loss section, what's best?, just looking for more information.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG diet is a marketing trick to sell some useless pills.

first of HCG to be used MUST be injected so if you see any HCG in pills form it is not hgc.

secons their is no fat loss property to HCG...

the best and only way to lose fat is by having a calorie deficit.
    or by reducing intake or by increasing output.

thats all...
    their is no magic pills, there is some shortcut making it easier and faster but without proper dieting any of these shortcut are useless.
    Brett N, gold43 and boz like this.

Thank's for the reply, I know there's no scientific reason for the fat loss but it seem's to be successful, or was it just a fad?, I remember there used to be a hcg diet sticky thread on this site so thought there might be something to it.

I watch what I eat and I try to run every other day but I have shit metabolism so looking for an effective aid.
    Last edited by edmundo22; 02-18-2015 at 11:52 AM.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmundo22 View Post
    Thank's for the reply, I know there's no scientific reason for the fat loss but it seem's to be successful, or was it just a fad?, I remember there used to be a hcg diet sticky thread on this site so thought there might be something to it.

I watch what I eat and I try to run every other day but I have shit metabolism so looking for an effective aid.
    Then eat less calories and increase cardio.....the hard part is being consistent with it!!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The hcg diet is absolute garbage. There are things you can use in order to aid in fat loss such as t3/t4, clen , eca stack but many start on the meds way too early and don't establish a quality Cal def diet (I like Carb cycling myself) or do the required cardio. Always best to see how much you can do naturally prior to pharmacology.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Religiously track your calories. If you have a smart phone, use myfitnesspal. It's a godsend.

Build muscle by lifting and I prefer low intensity cardio (some prefer HIIT) but either way you choose it will burn some calories. HIIT just has a better afteburn.

The biggest thing is watch what you eat. Try 40% protein, 40% clean carbs and 20% healthy fats for a start. Go to the nutrition section, there are a lot smarter members than me there who can help. Also, no empty calories like alcohol, soda, candy and crap like that. Promise that you will lose your fat if you follow advice you will get in nutrition section. You can even have the occasional cheat day, you don't have to be 100% clean to lose excess fat.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    Religiously track your calories. If you have a smart phone, use myfitnesspal. It's a godsend.

Build muscle by lifting and I prefer low intensity cardio (some prefer HIIT) but either way you choose it will burn some calories. HIIT just has a better afteburn.

The biggest thing is watch what you eat. Try 40% protein, 40% clean carbs and 20% healthy fats for a start. Go to the nutrition section, there are a lot smarter members than me there who can help. Also, no empty calories like alcohol, soda, candy and crap like that. Promise that you will lose your fat if you follow advice you will get in nutrition section. You can even have the occasional cheat day, you don't have to be 100% clean to lose excess fat.
    pourcentages have no importance.
    just that carbs make more water retention and cause more weight fluctuation. but help keeping intensity up.
    proteins for someone 8%bf and less have alot of muscle sparing quality in high quantity. other wise we consume way too much...
    and fat dont do water retention like carbs does.

depending on your metabolism and appetite different combinaison can be used...

prots and fat have high satiety index but fat is extremely dense... so dont take much space in stomach.
    but some fat is essentiel to hormonal fonction.

its trial and error to find whats work for you best.

as long as you are in a deficit youll lose fst maybe not weoght but fat yes.

their is other aspect like cortisol, diuretic hormone, digestive tract and more than can impact your weight but fat loss require a deficit no matter how you overanalyze it.

swolehead is offline Member
    a caloric deficit is best for weighloss

What about Clenbutaxyl or any of the other weight loss pills sold on steroid sites, are they effective?, just looking for an effective weight loss aid.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The most effective weight loss aid is a caloric deficit.... Just like swolehead said^^^^

Obviously but I'm asking about diet supplements here.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Obviously but I'm asking about diet supplements here.
    Everyone is giving u the right answer ur just not willing to accept it. Calorie deficit diet and cardio are the only things that are going to take the weight off.. Yes u can us clen (have fun shacking like a leaf) t3 (have fun shutting down ur thyroid then waiting for it to recover) tren (have fun sweating ur ass off, not sleeping, being and as*hole, leaking out of ur tits, recovering ur normal test levels after cycle) dnp ( good luck on not dying) all these drugs will assist you but nothing will come close to a good diet and cardio routine.. Good luck bro
    Mr.BB likes this.

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member
    "DNP - good luck on not dying" hahahahah
    Gambit11 likes this.

dfarre is offline Banned
    Trenbolone - it's exceptionally good for fat loss, not that much weight loss, don't even have to be in a caloric deficit. Side effects are related to the purity of the tren you're getting and how well you control e2 and prolactin. I have almost no side effects on it, only a bit of reduced cardio capacity, but my tren is pure and e2 and prolactin is low. So as long as you're not a dumb loser that gets scammed daily tren is the best choice.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    Trenbolone - it's exceptionally good for fat loss, not that much weight loss, don't even have to be in a caloric deficit. Side effects are related to the purity of the tren you're getting and how well you control e2 and prolactin. I have almost no side effects on it, only a bit of reduced cardio capacity, but my tren is pure and e2 and prolactin is low. So as long as you're not a dumb loser that gets scammed daily tren is the best choice.
    OP please disregard this post.Tren is not the best choice for you at this point. You need to lean how to diet correctly for weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

op please disregard this post.tren is not the best choice for you at this point. You need to lean how to diet correctly for weight loss.
    x2^^^

So dnp it is then, anyone know where I can get it please pvt message me.

So dnp it is then, anyone know where I can get it please pvt message me.
    I hope that's Sarcasm, if not RIP bro lol

Semi sarcastic, it's always good to have suicide aid around when you need it plus I could loose some fat in the mean time, I have been reading up on dnp and one member here did a post with a log book on it, its fatal only if you go over the recommenced dosage, playing with fire all the same though.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Semi sarcastic, it's always good to have suicide aid around when you need it plus I could loose some fat in the mean time, I have been reading up on dnp and one member here did a post with a log book on it, its fatal only if you go over the recommenced dosage, playing with fire all the same though.
    You're not seriously thinking about using DNP , are you?

You said: "I watch what I eat and try to run every other day". Start by doing this: post up your diet in the nutrition forum and have the members here critique it. After it's dialed in, follow it to a tee. Increase cardio to 5-6 days a week. What's your cardio like? How hard do you go, and for how long? I would start by doing 45 min of low intensity cardio. If you stall, change it up and incorporate some HIT. You may also have to change up your diet as you lose the weight as well. When you get down to 10-11$ body fat (which you should be able to do naturally), then come back and we can discuss clen , t3/t4, eca (but not DNP). Good luck, OP! You will get the results you work for; no more, no less.

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Don't use Dnp man. I'm one member who logged my Dnp experience for the pure purpose of there aren't to many logs out there of it. I had an extremely reliable source and that still doesn't mean my Dnp was dosed correctly. I use a very low dose and I was also on low card as well so that's why sides were to a minimum.

I'm still up for dnp , we don't have access to fire arms here like you fine people in the U.S, it's hard to find something that will definitely kill you.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I'm still up for dnp, we don't have access to fire arms here like you fine people in the U.S, it's hard to find something that will definitely kill you.
    Thats unfortunate because the 2nd amendment is one of the reasons the U.S. is such a great country.

More deaths occur from automobile accidents than from firearms. You could always stop using your seatbelt when in an automobile. Too bad for you traveling without a seatbelt is probably a safer practice than using DNP .
    Gambit11 likes this.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

So you were expecting it to be magic? This is why I hate fad diets, no logical explanation and people jump all over it.

Take people's advice, figure out exactly what you are doing and where you are going wrong. Save the drugs for later, they don't help much unless the rest is in order, in fact many will lead to our own bodies trying to compensate in some way. Hence the need to be somewhat rigid with your plan.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Fvck DNP

I rather use elicit drugs for extreme weight loss < not that I'm suggesting anyone does

Still better than DNP IMO

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Your suicide talk is kinda strange.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    HCG diet is a marketing trick to sell some useless pills.

first of HCG to be used MUST be injected so if you see any HCG in pills form it is not hgc.

secons their is no fat loss property to HCG...

the best and only way to lose fat is by having a calorie deficit.
    or by reducing intake or by increasing output.

thats all...
    their is no magic pills, there is some shortcut making it easier and faster but without proper dieting any of these shortcut are useless.
    This is exactly the truth 100%

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Iv been reading up on the hcg diet and I'm seeing all different brands of tablets on the steroid sites in the weight loss section, what's best?, just looking for more information.
    HCG is injection not oral. or its fake or usless HCG.
    also only reason some like it is it boosts hormones a bit and helps. just run a testE cycle with a proper AI and PCT. but main thing is diet.

Thread Information