Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    brambo is offline New Member

Can't tell if my estrogen is too high or too low

*I have no access to blood tests for another week*

I started my cycle 3 weeks ago of test e 500mg a week. I started my aromatase inhibitor a week ago at 25mg aromasin daily but two days ago I brought it down to 12.5mg daily and today I skipped it entirely. The reason I added it in was because my right nipple started getting erect throughout the day for no reason (kind of like when it gets cold). I had an estradiol of 41 before cycling and had a small gyno lump before every cycling so I wanted to prevent any exacerbation but I think I may have nuked my levels.

Symptoms:

- Knees hurt when I stand up
    - No sex drive
    - Blurry vision when I was hiking
    - If i watch any "videos", I get an erection but the penis head doesn't get as hard and I lose the boner quick
    - Still have morning wood
    - Lethargic and irritated
    - Wanted to nap after sleeping 10 hours
    - Peeing a lot at night
    - USED to have intense sweating at night like 4 days ago. My bedsheets would be drenched and I read that that can be from low estrogen.

Of course I plan on getting a blood test done but I have to wait a week. Should I leave aromasin out still or do just 6.25mg ED. I've read some placed that you need it ED and I read at other places that the aromatase enzyme takes 3-4 days to get cycled out for new ones so you can take it E3D.

I don't feel bloated, but my right nip still gets erect randomly throughout the day which is the only reason I fear that my estrogen may be high even though all of the other symptoms seem to be indicative of low estrogen.
    Last edited by brambo; 07-30-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Thread Information