Thawesome is offline New Member
    As stated on the title, I'm on my fourth day of halodrol. I noticed my testicles shrinking and also producing lesser cum(sperm). I've done my fair amount of research before going on cycle. Hence i know its one of the side effects. However, ITS ONLY THE 4th DAY!! So i just wanna check with fellow experienced bodybuilders who have taken halodrol before if i should drop my cycle or continue. Constructive feedbacks are welcomed! P.s this is my first time cycling hence im a newbie in this field. Current dosage:50/75/75/75/75 Also have tamoxifen citrate(novaldex) on hand. Pls help!

Weight:63kg

Blog Entries
    Drop the halodrol and start reading on this forum how to construct a cycle that will yield better gains with less side effects and ..You can go cold turkey it's fine since you are only 4 days in no PCT needed

Thawesome is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    Drop the halodrol and start reading on this forum how to construct a cycle that will yield better gains with less side effects and ..You can go cold turkey it's fine since you are only 4 days in no PCT needed
    Hello david, thanks for your reply. Really appreciate it! However i know how to start a cycle and what not. Have my on cycle supplements and stuffs on hand. Just wanna know if testicles shrinking is really common and if i should be worried about it.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    You obviously don't know how to cycle, why would you do halodrol only your first cycle? If this isn't a troll then start reading and you will see where you went wrong and how to prevent trsticle shrinkage on cycle and why it occurs.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Halo for a first cycle? terrible idea on so many levels.

Thread Information