Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    weightlifter0821 is offline New Member

Test E250 and Tren E 200

Hey guys I was wondering is 400mg a week of tren e and 700 mg of test e a good cycle for 10 weeks? Let me know if you think k should do different or your opinion.

LordGains is offline Junior Member
    Stats an pct plan! To me 700mg seems kinda high , how many cycles you done before?

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Would need a little more info like LordGains mentioned to be able to properly help you out.

Age/Height/Weight/Body Fat? Cycle experience? Goals? What ancillaries would you have on hand or run with it and what would your post cycle look like?

weightlifter0821 is offline New Member
    Age 25 5'7" 185lbs I did a cycle while in middle east of test and tren and had amazing results.but I forgot what the mgs were. Running with Adex .5 eod. I was thinking of doing 400mg tren e and 600-750 mg test e a week.... Thoughts? I eat healthy and clean and lift hard and long. I have nolvadex for post.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    That cycle is heavy for a second cycle. I would drop the tren . Also you would want to have HCG to run throughout the cycle. You will also need Clomid to accompany your Nolva for post cycle.

Thread Information