Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By numbere

Thread: my first short burst cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shooter2014 is offline New Member

my first short burst cycle

Haven't touched gear for quite some time and always wanted to experiment with a sbc. Became interested after reading a guy called Marcus who I believe was from this site.

I just couldn't stand the thought of a 12 week cycle again and was after a dif approach. One thing that is true is that growth does not occur over such a long period. I personally found 4 maybe 5 week was way enough. The other 7 weeks was pointless for me.

My last cycle was 500 test week and 600 primo.

I primed for quite a long time for this. . 3 months in all. I wanted to strip some body fat.

My cycle was Test p and NPP. This was mixed blend (225 per ml - test 125 - npp 100)

I took hg (2 ui) 2 months prior and upped to 4 ui per day for cycle.

I preloaded with 450 first day then took a ml shot every day. (1575 ml per week)

Adex. 5 eod, and hcg Mon / Thursday

A week of clomid/nolva ready to go also

Now this is a lot of gear for me! But it's only a 2 week cycle. I have 2 more days but I can honestly say it's has been amazing. Within a couple of days I noticed strength and changed in body deposition.

I have put on approx 6 lb and lost 1% bf.

My body was literally like a sponge. I have been eating a considerable amount of food as constantly hungry.

I am really interested now to see what I keep over the next 4 to 5 weeks. I plan then another 2 weeker after bloods nearer the time. This period will also be used to prime again.

So my advice for anyone wanting to try is give it a go. Imo I won't do a long cycle ever again

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Hey shooter, your cycle was short even for a sbc. iMO a short burst cycle should be at least 4 weeks. My personal preference is 6-8 weeks long in order to gain lean tissue while minimizing time between cycles. I hope this doesn't come off wrong, I wish you the best, but of the 6 pounds you gained probably 99% of that is water.
    Last edited by numbere; 08-21-2015 at 08:21 AM.
    william981125 and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Hey shooter, your cycle was short even for a sbc. iMO a short burst cycle should be at least 4 weeks. My personal preference is 6-8 weeks long in order to gain lean tissue while minimizing time between cycles. I hope this doesn't come off wrong, I wish you the best, but of the 6 pounds you gained probably 99% of that is water.
    I also believe Marcus' theory is ibviously to minimize sides while adding extreme amounts of tissue - I believe his timing is more along the lines of 4-6 wks - dosage will depend on the users past cycle dosages..,

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    ^^^^^^^^
    It is quite common to put on water weight once one stops dieting and ups calories.
    It is also quite common to put on water weight when one is injecting a gram and a half a week of AAS even while using an AI.
    You may have put on some marginal amount of muscle but my guess is it is mostly water.
    I personally don't think it is worth the shutdown of the HPTA for a 2 week cycle... ESPECIALLY when running a 19nor which are notorious for being difficult for recovery.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Let us know how much you keep after PCT. I, too, am strongly considering SBC (although mine will be 8 weeks long) with short esters. I always notice that after the 8 week mark, my gains really start to stall. I'd rather come off, recover, then jump back on again as soon as possible (time on + PCT = time off).

I agree with the others as well. If you noticed a "change" in 2 days, it was most likely the increase in carbs (water weight).

Thread Information