Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Length for injections in buttock??

kiddx is offline Associate Member

Length for injections in buttock??

Hi guys, i went to buy needles yesterday and the nurse told me that they are replaced the 30mm needle to 25mm, so i bought 1" and the old one was 1" 1/4. My question is that can i use the 1" for injecting in the buttocks, i have a few left of 1" 1/4 but not enough and i'm not sure if i am able to buy them from the pharmacy because she said that they changed from this old size to this one...

kinetixtrainer is offline Junior Member
    Simple answer is yes 1" will work.

I prefer 1 1/4 for glutes but 1 will work.

Most recommend 1.5" for glutes unless you are very lean.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddx View Post
    Hi guys, i went to buy needles yesterday and the nurse told me that they are replaced the 30mm needle to 25mm, so i bought 1" and the old one was 1" 1/4. My question is that can i use the 1" for injecting in the buttocks, i have a few left of 1" 1/4 but not enough and i'm not sure if i am able to buy them from the pharmacy because she said that they changed from this old size to this one...
    At 18 years old you should not be messing with steroids . It can be a health altering event from which you cannot go back.
    Kramer33 likes this.

kiddx is offline Associate Member
    i am 22 not 18

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Should be 25 years old to be honest, your body is still maturing, theres a sticky in the main forum, the young and steroids , maybe worth a read

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    yes, you can use 1" for the butt. my TRT doc uses 1" (23g) for his bi-weekly shots of 200mg....always in the glute and always 1". however, I personally prefer 1.5" when pinning myself in the glute and 1" when I pin the delts/quads.

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    I was using 23g 1.5in needles for glute but was still getting pretty bad PIP.. So I went to my 25g 1" needles I had for quads and have been using them for over 2 weeks now. No issues at all and very little pip. I heat my gear in hot water in a bowl before injecting also. Only thing is I put the needle all the way in and press a little after its in all the way to hopefully push thru more fat.. I know that that's "dangerous" because of the needle broke off in me id be kind of ****ed but I have pretty steady hands and don't really put any stress on the needle. Plus if you have ever tried to break a needle it isn't as easy as it seems.. When I started cycle I had 22g 1" needles and was having issues not getting thru the fat all the way and injecting between my muscle and fat. I've lost some fat since the beginning of my cycle and I push deeper with the 25g. Haven't had any issues. 1.5in is. Safer though and you wouldn't have to worry about any issues
    Last edited by Brandontt26; 08-29-2015 at 10:53 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

I use 1.5" for glutes.

Thread Information