DoubleP is offline New Member

About to start first cycle

Hey dudes, Monday I'll be starting my first cycle. 5"11, 184pds, about 15 % bf.
    My first cycle consists of:

Test e 500mg, 250mg twice a week 1-12
    Dbol 30 mg week 1-4
    Pct: nolva, clomid

Questions I got are amateur but I'm a newbie with gear so bear with me.

1) 250mg is That equal to 2 ml in the plunger? 250mg=2ml?
    2) 30 mg dbol...is that enough daily for good gains?
    3) I have ONLY 23 gauge 1 inch and 1.5 inch needles. I know 23 gauge 1.5 inch is fine for pinning in glutes...but is it possible to draw with 23 gauge as well?
    4) lastly, starting week 15 for pct......how much nolva and clomid should I be taking daily and for how long?

Thanks. Serious answers only please.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum.
    I will advise you to take a look at this thread,lots of useful tips for a beginner.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Ok. So the article answered my question 4.....what about my first 3 questions?
    Thanks

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP
    Ok. So the article answered my question 4.....what about my first 3 questions? Thanks
    No,that article answers question number 2 also,cuz your first cycle should consist of test e only,if u would read it,you wouldve understand why.
    And 250 mg test is 1 ml,so 250mg=1 ml.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Test only 500mg 12 weeks make sure you use HCG , AI through cycle and use clomid and nolva for your PCT

What is your age? How long you been lifting?

So cycle is going great. Going into 4th week of cycle....meaning last week on dbol .

I have noticed something different though, not sure if it's normal. By the end of the second week I had blown up on the dbol and gained around 11 pounds by end of two weeks.....however now going into last week on dbol...last three days specifically I've noticed I have pretty much LOST the bloat/water weight? I'm looking more cut. Is this from not eating enough calories or is this not having enough carbs? Girlfriend prefers this better, but I can't help feel alittle bummed at losing size.
    Curious if this is as result of calorie deficit, carb deficit or if possibly the test is now kicking in?

Thanks

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    This is why i dont like dbol , sends you up and down in terms of size, its all water gain and no keepable gains.

I know it sounds silly but make sure your drinking lots and lots of water, wether you have water retention or not.

You running an AI?

No Ai....haven't needed it. Was gonna pop nolva if gyno becomes a concern....

I understand dbol is alot of water weight...but amazed what a difference of two weeks can do, even when I'm popping same amount daily. 30mg steady.

I'm going to try and up my calories this last week on it with a couple shakes daily.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's no such thing as not needing an AI on those cycles. Whether you "feel" it or not your estrogen levels will be high on those doses. Not all side effects are immediately seen. One day one will show up and it'll be too late.

Thread Information