Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By *Admin*

Thread: 150mg prop EW update

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

150mg prop EW/ LGD-4033 update

Man, i must have been under the weather cause this little girl dose is hitting me. Sexual interests going to the roof 2 days after 1. shot, bigger, stronger already just into 2. week.
    I do mon wed fri but i think eod is better. Imagines im sligth down when two days off. But i will go easy before i start my Christmas cycle in 3-4 weeks.
    The downside is that im already feeling a warm sensation in my face in periods and a little headacke too. I Guess this propionate ive got is 110% Pharma.
    But i had the flu last week and maybe the sides are from the virus....but it doubt it.
    But i tell u guys...im growing from this tiny dose.

Fore sure i will do bloods before i start the real deal. I was hoping i could add something this week, Ligandrol, but my first order didnt make it through the customs. Had to send a doc receip and ordervalue and shit to get it. Yeah rigth. I Guess DRS Labs Uk didnt camuflash and relabel as my other Source does. So i hope i will get theirs, i ordered Ligandrol from them aswell.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-09-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Yeees...but today my LGD from ****** made it to my locaL Postoffice. . So will forget all about drs labs and stick to these guys.

Now, its 30 ml, 10 mg pr ml, so i think i stick to 1 ml ed, halflife 24 hours.

I Guess i have to dobble check how to take it as its just a bottle With Liquids. I Guess i just stick a syringe and Draw 1 ml and inject it into a glass of a little bit water.

So, now its time to check this sarms out, the most anabolic there is, no sides. And shutdown will not be a problem cause im doing the 150 mg prop a week
    Last edited by PT; 09-09-2015 at 03:09 AM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^ The hyperlink you posted isn't generally allowed as it is considered advertising. Personally, I wouldn't post packaging information either.

Exactly! *admin*
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ok, sorry. I shade it. I just wanted to help. I dont see why packaging info is not relevant for a site like this, but i will take your opinion under consideration.

Ah, someone broke into my post and fixed it. So then its good to go.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    The reason it is not good is others can read the packing and be clever enough to stop the next package that is the same...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information