Hello Guys,
I'm looking to order Pre-mixed HCG (HUCOG). You might think WHY ?? Why can't I just buy normal HCG and reconstitute with Bac water ?. Actually I would love to do it but the problem in my country is, I could not get hold of bacteriostatic water. Pharmacists here not even heard/aware of Bac water lol .

I understand the standard "Sodium Chloride" which comes with normal HCG is not sufficient in preserving HCG for weeks(for even days), bacteria will start to grow after few days. This lead me to my re-search and I found there is an another variant of "HCG" which comes Pre-mixed and has a greater shelf life too (un-tampered/before reconstituting) that is what I believe.

Here is the list of Excipients in the Pre-mixed HCG,

Excipients & Stabilizers :

Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate I.P., Benzyl Alcohol I.P., Sucrose I.P., Poloxamer 188
U.S.P./NF, Methionine B.P., Phosphoric acid I.P.

As you can see "Benzyl Alcohol" is present, which is the preservative which will not allow bacteria to grow, right?. However the amount of BA is not mentioned in the leaflet.

1) Considering it contains BA, shall I reconstitute with Sterile water ? Hopefully the BA in the premixed solution will keep bacteria at bay or I should not re-constitute at all, just divide the 1 ml according to he dose. This is possible but pain in the @$s to draw required amount.

2) I also came across threads talking about the Pre-mixed HUCOG is actually from pregnant Rat's urine? wondering if this is true lol.

3) In worst case, say bacteria has started building in HCG , how do I identify this ? Are there visible signs like cloudly smoke in the vial ? or any other pointers are welcome.

4) Will HCG pass pregnency test, even after bacteria starts its job ??. Thanks.