Thread: Deca test cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dallen13 is offline New Member

Deca test cycle

hey guys was wanting some suggestions on a test deca cycle. Still doing some research before I commit to my next cycle which I'd like to start around December. I've been back n forth on doing just a test e 250 cycle 5-600 mg a week or adding deca in the mix. This will be second cycle. First cycle was test 250 e 400 mg a week to see how body would react. I had AI on hand but never any issues followed up with pct.

So my question would be what is a recommended starter dose for the deca per week or every 3.5 days along with the test.

My stats are :
    36 years old
    5'9 170ish lbs
    BF 13%
    Been going to gym steady 5 days a week for over a year now . But been working out off and on since I was 15.

I'm not totally set on deca and was considering dobol but think deca would be better. So I'm up for any suggestions on a simple non complex cycle. Thanks for any advise

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallen13
    hey guys was wanting some suggestions on a test deca cycle. Still doing some research before I commit to my next cycle which I'd like to start around December. I've been back n forth on doing just a test e 250 cycle 5-600 mg a week or adding deca in the mix. This will be second cycle. First cycle was test 250 e 400 mg a week to see how body would react. I had AI on hand but never any issues followed up with pct. So my question would be what is a recommended starter dose for the deca per week or every 3.5 days along with the test. My stats are : 36 years old 5'9 170ish lbs BF 13% Been going to gym steady 5 days a week for over a year now . But been working out off and on since I was 15. I'm not totally set on deca and was considering dobol but think deca would be better. So I'm up for any suggestions on a simple non complex cycle. Thanks for any advise
    What is your goal for this cycle? What was your previous PCT protocol?
    Personally I wouldn't suggest Deca for your second cycle regardless of your goals. I feel like if you plan is to bulk maybe just up the amount of test for your second cycle. Dbol is good for a kicker as well but again, for only your second cycle just try more test.
    Also having the AI on hand but if your not drawing bloods to see where your e2 is at then you're just playing with fire. A small amount of AI incorporated into your cycle is a preventative measure, not a reaction to a symptom IMO.
    If you are not used to knowing how to deal with E2 then adding a 19nor isn't a good idea at this point.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I agree with RigPig, i think you can still get a lot of gains from a Test only cycle
    Dbol is kind of a waste imo, not a fan of it

Id do a 500mg test cycle for 12 weeks and save the deca for your third cycle

I will also say i think you could be weighing a little more than 170lbs after your training history and first cycle, how much did you gain from your first cycle? And how much have you kept since pct?

Test only cycle with plenty of the right foods should get you some nice gains

I was 155 when I started back hitting gym and goal was to get to 175 when I started. After first cycle I was 177 and after 3 months of last pin I am fluctuating between 166-170. My ultimate goal is to hit 185-195. I'm not trying to go do any competitions or anything like that justifies want to get some good size for my frame and be healthy. My diet is pretty good considering my lifestyle and eat 7-8 times a day. I'm perfectly fine with doing just a test cycle again. Was considering deca to help with putting on size. Almost thinking I have a tape worm for as much as I eat and not putting on much weight haha. Everyone jokes with me for how much I eat. Thanks again for yalls input very much appreciated

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallen13 View Post
    hey guys was wanting some suggestions on a test deca cycle. Still doing some research before I commit to my next cycle which I'd like to start around December. I've been back n forth on doing just a test e 250 cycle 5-600 mg a week or adding deca in the mix. This will be second cycle. First cycle was test 250 e 400 mg a week to see how body would react. I had AI on hand but never any issues followed up with pct.
    So my question would be what is a recommended starter dose for the deca per week or every 3.5 days along with the test.

My stats are :
    36 years old
    5'9 170ish lbs
    BF 13%

Been going to gym steady 5 days a week for over a year now . But been working out off and on since I was 15.

I'm not totally set on deca and was considering dobol but think deca would be better. So I'm up for any suggestions on a simple non complex cycle. Thanks for any advise
    How do you feel energy wise? I see your 36 and if your eating that much(what exactly are you eating everyday), and your energy focus well being isn't up to par - get bloods done to see where your T levels are, thyroid(free T3 free T4 & TSH), CMP, PSA, IGF-1, DHEAs, SHBG, E2(sensitive essay), Total test & free Test, LH/& FSH, Prolactin, Cortisol.... This will give you an idea of where all your levels are!

If low or something comes back positive(or high/low) it could be something going on... I'm 32 and had a auto accident w/head an testicular trauma(ugh took a while to connect the dots but once I did it's been a blessing...

I'm not saying jump on trt - I rather not be on it.... But if necessary it very well could help or at least see if anything is out of range... GL

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    I got to ..."I had AI on hand and didn't have any signs of gyno" then I stopped.

You should run an Ai during your cycle from the start up to PCT.

rGus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallen13 View Post
    I was 155 when I started back hitting gym and goal was to get to 175 when I started. After first cycle I was 177 and after 3 months of last pin I am fluctuating between 166-170. My ultimate goal is to hit 185-195. I'm not trying to go do any competitions or anything like that justifies want to get some good size for my frame and be healthy. My diet is pretty good considering my lifestyle and eat 7-8 times a day. I'm perfectly fine with doing just a test cycle again. Was considering deca to help with putting on size. Almost thinking I have a tape worm for as much as I eat and not putting on much weight haha. Everyone jokes with me for how much I eat. Thanks again for yalls input very much appreciated
    185-195 lbs!? Stop wasting oil bro

Sent from my samsung phone
    Last edited by rGus; 10-14-2015 at 06:59 AM.

mietek is offline Member
    400 mg./ week deca for good gains

I've tried replying and it won't let me. With all the info

My goal after this cycle is 185-190 not my end goal BRO. smh. Anyway I went to dr before ever considering a cycle for the reason of being sluggish and had blood tests done. Everything came back normal

Thread Information