Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: So the orals sold on the website are the real deal?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michael Red is offline Junior Member

So the orals sold on the website are the real deal?

I am on TRT and have no problem getting testosterone . My question is: The orals sold in bottles on steroid .com, i.e., Tren 75 and Clen - those are the products I need in addition to testosterone? They aren't bunk products? This is the right Tren etc. that everyone always speaks of?

I realize there are other products I need with cycling, like AIs, etc. However, my question is only concerning the products sold on the website. They are literally the real thing? Most products sold online are shit. I'm afraid this question has been answered already and I'm sure that it has, and might even be in a sticky. If so you can hold my head to the fire, but I have been reading this forum for hours and I just want a definitive answer... I figured the fastest way would be to ask, even if I come across as foolish. Thanks

tectime is offline Member
    Those are steroid alternatives . Not true steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Those are steroid alternatives. Not true steroids.
    so they're no good?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Red View Post
    so they're no good?
    They do not work like real AAS. They are merely 'supplements'.

tectime is offline Member
    I don't know how good they are man. They are not the compounds that they are named after. Probably like a high powered vitamin or something.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    I don't know how good they are man. They are not the compounds that they are named after. Probably like a high powered vitamin or something.
    Okay, thank you!

here2grow is offline Junior Member
    More like test boosters and other sups you can get from your local chemist or supplement shop.

If you think about it...! Look how many guys post ED about a source & we could just say, Have look at this site up the top on the main page... But no one does lol

That doesn't mean they don't work lol Creatine works for me ahahah Heaps of guys like being natural but I live it the fast lane so I inject & use orals 2 times a year.

Look into Pro hormones and sarms section have a read about them if you like...

But if your on TRT and looking for a bit of a boost??? Then look into (cruise and blast) and have a read about it.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    They are basically just supplements, never tried them, no disrespect to the company selling them or our community but i dont think i will be trying them.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information