Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Billegitimate

Thread: 19 Years Old - STEROIDS QUESTION & ADVICE

BenWhoLifts79 is offline Banned

19 Years Old - STEROIDS QUESTION & ADVICE

ggggg
    Last edited by BenWhoLifts79; 05-09-2018 at 03:24 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Ask him when he is in his 30s if everything is fine.
    Do not copy what he just did or take his advice.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    It's way too early to tell if he'll be effected or not. That said, even if he gets lucky it doesn't change the fact that it's generally a bad idea to mess with AAS at a young age because the chances of long term side effects are much greater. I've heard stories of people who've magically survived falling out of airplanes with no parachute....it doesn't make it any more safe for someone else to try the same thing.

There's no scientific proof that says AAS don't work until you're 25. If you give an 8 year old steroids , it'll work. The main reason we're told to wait until at least 25 is that there is scientific evidence that the human brain doesn't fully develop until about 25 y/o. The body's endocrine system's the same. At about 25 y/o is when you're body's an "adult". Taking AAS now will definitely "work". You're just gambling that in the future you won't have any problems. I've just read too many posts of 25 y/o guys with limp units wishing they'd waited. It's up to you. AAS is not a joke it can help you or hurt you, or both.

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    "IDk, i just jab 2/3 times a week" dear god man....the reason he seems okay now is because hes constantly going back on the gear. Once he gets off for good then ask him the same questions again. And thats only short term. Ask him AGAIN when hes older.

ianstevson is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    There's no scientific proof that says AAS don't work until you're 25. If you give an 8 year old steroids, it'll work. The main reason we're told to wait until at least 25 is that there is scientific evidence that the human brain doesn't fully develop until about 25 y/o. The body's endocrine system's the same. At about 25 y/o is when you're body's an "adult". Taking AAS now will definitely "work". You're just gambling that in the future you won't have any problems. I've just read too many posts of 25 y/o guys with limp units wishing they'd waited. It's up to you. AAS is not a joke it can help you or hurt you, or both.
    I think this is the most complete answer..

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=BenWhoLifts79;7118970]But, after about a month after the cycle, his body is completely fine and everything work normally. /QUOTE]

how do you know everything is fine and working normally? did he get blood work done? if not, there is NO WAY to tell if everything is "fine" and working "normally". no way....

somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member
    I was in the exact same situation when I was 18. I didn't do any research and I had major sides several years after my cycle.

Billegitimate is offline Junior Member
    Buddy of mine and I on the roof of a 60 story building and thought it would be fun to jump off. He went ahead and jumped, and a few seconds later he's about 40 stories down already and he's fine. At this point he's healthy and everything looks good.

Do you think I should jump off too? It hasn't hurt him so far. Seriously, no consequences at all that I can see.

I'm thinking about jumping, any advice on body position or how I should spread my arms and legs on the way down?

somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billegitimate View Post
    Buddy of mine and I on the roof of a 60 story building and thought it would be fun to jump off. He went ahead and jumped, and a few seconds later he's about 40 stories down already and he's fine. At this point he's healthy and everything looks good.

Do you think I should jump off too? It hasn't hurt him so far. Seriously, no consequences at all that I can see.

I'm thinking about jumping, any advice on body position or how I should spread my arms and legs on the way down?
    You must be an engineer. Lol nice example

Thread Information