Thread: More food

machin36 is offline Junior Member

More food

Should I up my protein intake when on a cycle. I'm 215 an have been bodybuilding for little over 2 years I try to eat 5 times a day at about 44 grams of protein each meal. Now I'm getting ready to start a cycle of test e 250 with tren 250 at 500 mg weekly. Now if I should up my protein how much should I add to my daily intake

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just depends on the goal of your cycle? What is your current BF?

Well to start with I want to say I'm sorry for answering back so late I had to go to bed last night. An I didn't think I would have a reply so soon. Now my body fat is at 21%. This will be a mass building cycle that's what I'm planning it for. Now I do eat Clean most of the time I'm not trying to get lean right now I want to wait until I put on a good amount of muscle mass before I start trying to lose body fat. But I am losing body fat everyday a little at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by machin36
    Well to start with I want to say I'm sorry for answering back so late I had to go to bed last night. An I didn't think I would have a reply so soon. Now my body fat is at 21%. This will be a mass building cycle that's what I'm planning it for. Now I do eat Clean most of the time I'm not trying to get lean right now I want to wait until I put on a good amount of muscle mass before I start trying to lose body fat. But I am losing body fat everyday a little at a time.
    I think with your bf that high you should consider cutting first. You can do that easily without a cycle. At 21 bf you need to focus on nutrition and training first. Hit the nutrition forum and post up your nutrition plan for review. You will need to get that dialed in before considering a cycle

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree strongly with the above advice. By cutting some of that bf down you will have a much more productive cycle and as far as protein intake whilst on cycle I like 1.25 to 1.5 grams per pound ......but that's me.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    X3....Cutting the body fat down some will help with your cycle results also.

Your current protein intake is about 1.3g/lb of lean body mass. I believe that's enough protein to maintain what you have. Like what Bio said, you should cut your bf down to below 15%. At 21, these two are MUST reads. These guys really now their stuff it would be to your advantage to heed their advice.

The young and Steroids
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Well guys I just got off work and now able to respond back. I want to thank everyone of u for your help I will do just that an cut bf first. In my mind I would build muscle then when I was where I wanted to be I would start cutting.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    When bulking, I say there is no such thing as too much food. protein, food, meat, carbs. Doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    When bulking, I say there is no such thing as too much food. protein, food, meat, carbs. Doesnt matter
    I guess that's why I never bulk

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by machin36 View Post
    Should I up my protein intake when on a cycle. I'm 215 an have been bodybuilding for little over 2 years I try to eat 5 times a day at about 44 grams of protein each meal. Now I'm getting ready to start a cycle of test e 250 with tren 250 at 500 mg weekly. Now if I should up my protein how much should I add to my daily intake

40-50 grams per meal I think is sufficient. You may want to add a few meals or snacks though to your regimen to boost your protein intake.

Thread Information