machin36 is offline Junior Member

Will they work again

38 years old
    215bl
    Bf 19%
    H 5/9
    Ran a 12 week cycle of test e only.
    This is my 3rd cycle first cycle was test e 250 mg weekly only cycle I didnt want to jump into the unknown to fast. It was a wast of time to be honest I really didn't see anything from it. Now my
    Second cycle was unbelievable 250 test e and 250 tren weekly was a success i toke to it great no side effects ecept feeling 18 again an alsome groth. Third cycle test e only again absolutely waist of time. I just got off my pct still not sure if my test as kicked back in . About how long does it take to work again

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be able to gain from test only if your nutrition and training are on par. How much test did you run?

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone recovers differently. It would be smart to get blood work done 8 weeks after you finish pct. You could get your total test, free test, LH and FSH checked to see how well you are recovering.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo58 View Post
    Everyone recovers differently. It would be smart to get blood work done 8 weeks after you finish pct. You could get your total test, free test, LH and FSH checked to see how well you are recovering.

Great advice!

I ran 300mg weekly

I hear people say on here to get blood work done a lot but how would I go about that surly I can't walk into my doctors office and ask for blood work or can I . I have insurance through my job . tell me what to do I'm still learning

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At your age getting blood work done for low test would be very normal. Can I ask why you are doing such a low dose as a cycle? You are almost at HRT levels and that doesn't sound like what you are trying to accomplish. I would recommend at least doubling that dose in the future or adding other compounds.

Will u explain to me what HRT means I'm very new to the forum and not sure what some things like this stand for. I was just keeping it at a safe level because I wasnt sure how hi I needed to go or what was to much. I do know that the tren an test together were great and I want to run that again. But this time I'm going to let u guys help me do it the right way

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hormone Replacement treatment

Thanks bro

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You can get your bloodwork done by *************.com There are a couple different hormone panels to choose from. By far the most economical is the hormone test for females. You can change the gender of the blood test to male when you checkout.

Thread Information