I'm 26yr old. My body weight right now is 92 kgs and height 6'2.
I've done two short cycles so far (6weeks)
Sust deca and winstrol
Test tren -a and winstrol.

I didn't go well with tren.
I was off gym for about 6 months and started working out for about 5 months now. Started boxing and parkour for about a month. But off late my strengths have been pretty low. And I'm feeling fatigue and weak.
Not able to reach my goals.
I am looking to start a new cycle.
I have two options one with jintropin ( I heard good things about it, one of the reasons I want to use this is that hgh had good effects on skin and hair and minimal sides)
And the second option is to go with a test pp and eq and add some anavar .

My diet right now is pretty good
Early morning:
Lemon, Ginger and Green Tea
Breakfast:
Oatmeal, banana, dates, protein scoop or eggs
mid morning:
apple
lunch:
brown rice, chicken breasts - 2
evening:
coffee or smoothie and BCAA
Pre workout:
NO Xplode
Post workoout:
glutamine, whey
dinner:
brown rice, chicken breast-2 or egg white omelette and steamed veggies
before sleep:
ZMA

This is pretty much I eat now.
early morning jogging and then boxing for 2 hours.

One of the reason I would like to go with Jintropin and test- p cycle is that i'm an actor and I dont want too many sides to recover from this time. and hgh helps my skin and hair too ( which i cannot really take a risk atm )
Secondly maybe use test-p with anavar . if you think im too young to start hgh (im still worried about male pattern baldness though i didnot lose any hair yet )

I really want to try out something like 6-7 weeks cycle and give a gap of about a week or two and see how my body is responding and then finish the cycle if its a long one.

What do u guys recon? I've been reading about all the roids available and have a fair amount of knowledge.
I know HGH wont kick in until 2 months. and I need to do a minimum of 12 weeks with droids and 6 months with hgh.
I'm also not looking for massive gains either. I just want to get cut and very defined now and sculpt my body with boxing and cardio for which i need that extra push so that i'll be ready for my movie. Lean and cut without losing much of my facial fats. The look the director is looking for is that of Jake Gyllenhaal in SouthPaw.

The cycle im looking at right now is
Jintropin 2iu daily
test-p 100mg EOD
I'll have Arimidex on the side just in case if i need.
I'm also attaching a copy of my body shotClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20151121-WA0020.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	160643