Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By Darkness
  • 2 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By SOL!D5NAK3

Thread: Anadrol questions/water retention

john3:16 is offline Junior Member

Anadrol questions/water retention

I'm getting ready to run my second cylce soon. 12 weeks of 500mg per week of test e, 250mg per week of deca (mostly for joint relief) and anadrol 50 at 50mg per day for 4 weeks.
    im running arimidex on cycle and will do PCT with clomid and nolvadex as prescribed on this site. im 37 yrs old been training for 2 years (this time) 6.1 tall and weigh 220 and don't carry much fat, although I don't know what percentage at this time.

When should I be taking the Anadrol? morning, evening or pre-workout?

I have read that water retention could be an issue if not controlled. My question is what are the best ways to control water retention. I drink at least 1 gallon of water a day. Are there any other ways to help with retention. My diet consist mostly of protein shakes/creatine/fish oil... lean red meat, including deer and elk, salmon, yams and broccoli...

Thanks for the knowledge
    Last edited by john3:16; 12-03-2015 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john3:16 View Post
    I'm getting ready to run my second cylce soon. 12 weeks of 500mg per week of test e, 250mg per week of deca (mostly for joint relief) and anadrol 50 at 50mg per day for 4 weeks.
    im running arimidex on cycle and will do PCT with clomid and nolvadex as prescribed on this site. im 37 yrs old been training for 2 years (this time) 6.1 tall and weigh 220 and don't carry much fat, although I don't know what percentage at this time.

When should I be taking the Anadrol? morning, evening or pre-workout?

I have read that water retention could be an issue if not controlled. My question is what are the best ways to control water retention. I drink at least 1 gallon of water a day. Are there any other ways to help with retention. My diet consist mostly of protein shakes/creatine/fish oil... lean red meat, including deer and elk, salmon, yams and broccoli...

Thanks for the knowledge
    Really? No one has anything for me???

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Clean diet, high water intake, and running an AI will help hold the water off.

As for Anadrol , i would split the dose half morning half evening
    john3:16 likes this.

Darkness is offline Member
    Anadrol is pretty harsh. I've used it before and was only taking it on workout days. Not the best for the blood levels but easier on the liver and sides. 4 hours before workout was good to have it in full effect by then.

Thanks

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You could just do an other test cycle and 250mg a wk is a lot for joint relief usualy 100-150a wk is enough for joint relief. To answer for your Q though about oxy's drink plenty of water do cardio and keep salt to a minimum.

You need to eat food eat more chicken turkey and fish lots of veg good whole food. Have a read in the nutrition section for more help with nutrition.
    Mr.BB and john3:16 like this.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Just drink a ton of water , and ai will do the rest.
    Oxy is not that bad and i run it with my every cycle .there is a bad rap for oxy toxicity and sides the pump is unreal with it

Thread Information