kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    28yr male ,6ft,185lbs

Gear is (probole 130) 100=test prop
    30=dbol mixed
    Orals-tbol-anavar /dbol blend

2 weeks
    Week 1 =
    Front load 1st shot of test with 200mgs (2mls) mixed with 60mgs of dbol.
    Then eod 1.5mls stacking with tbol 20mgs ed (oral). Running an ai along with cycle (arimidex )

Pct
    2weeks
    Nova,clomid,hcg

Reason for short cycle is, I have had long ones and got a lot of acne with long esters not as much as I did when I was younger but I have done some research and feel this way I could gain a solid 8lbs of muscle that I want to keep plus with short cycle natural test will bounce back quicker.

So what do you think about the 2week short esters cycle ? Anything I should do or add to this?
    Last edited by kallmenelly; 12-10-2015 at 09:14 AM.

parkra is offline Associate Member
    You wouldn't gain 8 lbs of lean muscle in two weeks even with tren

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Personaly, i think its a waste of time, 2 weeks wont yield much imo, is it worth messing with your hormones and body for such a small gain

if you get bad acne and cant deal with it then dont cycle.

If you really want to cycle, then learn to put up with the temporary acne.

Lots of water, steam rooms, sun (even artificial sun/beds/booths)
    Exfoliate your skin.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    2 week cycle.........??

how about you stick around and stop experimenting. You need to learn about steroids first.

where did you get the idea you could put 8lbs of lean muscle on in 2 weeks?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    28yr male ,6ft,185lbs

Gear is (probole 130) 100=test prop
    30=dbol mixed

2 weeks

Front load 1st shot of test with 200mgs (2mls) mixed with 60mgs of dbol.
    Then eod 1.5mls stacking with tbol 20mgs ed (oral). Running an ai along with cycle (arimidex )

Pct
    2weeks
    Nova,clomid,hcg

Reason for short cycle is, I have had long ones and got a lot of acne with long esters not as much as I did when I was younger but I have done some research and feel this way I could gain a solid 8lbs of muscle that I want to keep plus with short cycle natural test will bounce back quicker.

So what do you think about the 2week short esters cycle ? Anything I should do or add to this?
    Have you cycled before? Under cycle experience in your profile, it says you don't. As the others stated, a 2 week cycle isn't going to be of any benefit.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Alot of pro bodybuilders swear by 2 week cycles but at high dose. Look it up.

Anyways yes I have done a few cycles back when I was younger and the 10 week ones with long esters like test c/e 500mgs a week , I get side from. The test takes for ever to get out of my body, hence why I want instant acting test.
    Last edited by kallmenelly; 12-10-2015 at 09:17 AM.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly
    Anyways yes I have done a few cycles back when I was younger and the 10 week ones with long esters like test c/e 500mgs a week , I get side from. The test takes for ever to get out of my body, hence why I want instant acting test.
    2weeks won't do shit bro save your money and buy some food or areal cycle if you can't deal with sides then either don't touch gear or buy some acne meds to counteract.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly
    Alot of pro bodybuilders swear by 2 week cycles but at high dose. Look it up.
    and if you believe it then that's your fault their not gonna tell you exactly how to get like them..... They will throw you off cmon man. If you were making money of being buff as Fuk would you give away your secrets or throw the opp off

np67 is offline New Member
    Really don't know why people use dbol . It is such a cheap and nasty steroid that gives bloating and no lean muscle. Ditch the dbol.

I got acne sides in my first few Test cycles. I ran an Anavar only and Anavar/Test P (low dose 200mg/wk) for six weeks and got nice results but little sides. I gained about 6lbs of lean muscle and not much fat. I did get a few acne (Anavar/Test P) but I could keep it under control. I wasn't really after a lot of muscle I just wanted to look tight and cut.

http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html

Thread Information