Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sfla80

Thread: Dominant arm high blood pressure

gege2003 is offline Junior Member

Dominant arm high blood pressure

Guys i take atenolol for blood pressure (25mg) if i try to take 50mg i can't workout i don't now why. I say this because i still have blood pressure, in the left arm is good 125/65 righ arm is 150/60, sometimes with no reason my blood pressure spike. I went to hospital with a blood pressure of 200/100.... I have done cardiologist check and everything was good a part from high blood pressure, My doctor call the cardiologist before visit and tell him my AAS hobby,so he say no meds for you,stop take this shit or you will die. Funny thing at time i was only on trt 0.75mg of test prop e3d..

If you was me,you will be concern?

i remember at young age(15-17) wake up with random nose bleed but i never take blood pressure before start using aas.

Any advice?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gege2003 View Post
    Guys i take atenolol for blood pressure (25mg) if i try to take 50mg i can't workout i don't now why. I say this because i still have blood pressure, in the left arm is good 125/65 righ arm is 150/60, sometimes with no reason my blood pressure spike. I went to hospital with a blood pressure of 200/100.... I have done cardiologist check and everything was good a part from high blood pressure, My doctor call the cardiologist before visit and tell him my AAS hobby,so he say no meds for you,stop take this shit or you will die. Funny thing at time i was only on trt 0.75mg of test prop e3d..

If you was me,you will be concern?

i remember at young age(15-17) wake up with random nose bleed but i never take blood pressure before start using aas.

Any advice?
    What test did cardio or Dr do?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    What test did cardio or Dr do?
    Sfla am I wrong or were you just discussing this issue in the dungeon(very recent)? Just thought id ask...

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Sfla am I wrong or were you just discussing this issue in the dungeon(very recent)? Just thought id ask...
    Yes you r right. I believe ag or igi posted a link to an article.

A difference in 10 points between arms could mean a circulation issue and could cause strokes or seizures.

He said he went to the docs so was hoping he got some types of tests or not. Sounds like they wrote it off to gear problems the way he stated
    NACH3 and InternalFire like this.

gege2003 is offline Junior Member
    Echocardiogram,electrocardiogram and holter monitoring for heart arytmias check.. everything seem to be ok.

Blood pressure problem stay.

I do blood work also lipids and triglic were ok, i noticed that dose of test under 100mg of prop eod my hematocrit stay at 52 but i keep under 50 for pace of mind. If i up to 100mg of prop ed hematocrit go sky high 54 and maybe over.. never let go higher.
    Last edited by gege2003; 12-12-2015 at 12:28 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gege2003 View Post
    Echocardiogram,electrocardiogram and holter monitoring for heart arytmias check.. everything seem to be ok.

Blood pressure problem stay.

I do blood work also lipids and triglic were ok, i noticed that dose of test under 100mg of prop eod my hematocrit stay at 52 but i keep under 50 for pace of mind. If i up to 100mg of prop ed hematocrit go sky high 54 and maybe over.. never let go higher.
    I notice I feel best when my hematocrit levels are at or near 46-48 is like perfect for me... I try and keep mine under 50 if possible...

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Yes you r right. I believe ag or igi posted a link to an article.

A difference in 10 points between arms could mean a circulation issue and could cause strokes or seizures.

He said he went to the docs so was hoping he got some types of tests or not. Sounds like they wrote it off to gear problems the way he stated
    well, hard to explain, I have tried measuring myself and resting left arm BPP is 68, easy to find the pulse, but right arm is super hard to find the pulse and when I did I eventually measured and remeasured and got BPP of 72... im not on T or TRT...

Q #1 should I be concerned or is it normal not to find pulse so easy on a dominant arm?
    Q #2 is 4 points difference between arms for natural 29yo with no record/history of HBP considered ok?

Thanks

Thread Information