Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mark woods

Thread: Women on Var

BeeStung is offline Associate Member

Women on Var

So my girl wants to get on Var. nothing to serious. just about 10mg a day for about 6-7 weeks. does she still need to worry about all the crazy stuff us men do like PCT and AI and all that fun stuff. (not literally fun because this stuff is no joke)

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Yes she will need a 6 week pct to restore here test levels back to normal and 1mg of adex ed for all that extra estrogen from a none aromtising compound.
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Yes she will need a 6 week pct to restore here test levels back to normal and 1mg of adex ed for all that extra estrogen from a none aromtising compound.
    she need 1mg of armidiex even tho men only need .25-.5 EOD and she needs to run 6 weeks of a PCT?

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I was being funny...she won't need either...she's a woman

good because no ofense but i made some pretty hash judgements about your advice lol. i didnt think she needed any of i but it didnt hurt to ask

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Yes she will need a 6 week pct to restore here test levels back to normal and 1mg of adex ed for all that extra estrogen from a none aromatising compound.
    This was where you could see it was a joke, test levels lol

PksGolfer is offline New Member
    Be prepared. It tends to increase the ladies libido a substantial amount, especially the first couple of cycles. Don't let her over do it, first it's 10mg then much like us guys they want more. My wife has done probably 1/2 dozen var only cycles, as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12. Usually pre-contest with nolva. She's used "estroven" as a post cycle. She's not sure it did anything. She's gone as high as 20 mg and was strong as hell and maintained muscle while calorie restricted and doing two a day cardio. Note: this is a woman past child bearing age. 48. Would not recommend nolva to one wanting kids in the future. Additionally, nolva may render birth control ineffective. T-Bol is also a nice option for females. Not quite as androgenic but not as hard a look when "on" either.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PksGolfer View Post
    Be prepared. It tends to increase the ladies libido a substantial amount, especially the first couple of cycles. Don't let her over do it, first it's 10mg then much like us guys they want more. My wife has done probably 1/2 dozen var only cycles, as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12. Usually pre-contest with nolva. She's used "estroven" as a post cycle. She's not sure it did anything. She's gone as high as 20 mg and was strong as hell and maintained muscle while calorie restricted and doing two a day cardio. Note: this is a woman past child bearing age. 48. Would not recommend nolva to one wanting kids in the future. Additionally, nolva may render birth control ineffective. T-Bol is also a nice option for females. Not quite as androgenic but not as hard a look when "on" either.
    Yea, my wife was very sexual and her orgasms where greatly quantified in number and intensity. At such a low dose she should be fine when she stops...well shes gonna miss the heightened libido.

Thread Information