Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: Boldenone gains

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Boldenone gains

I know most say that its useless but most dont run it high,by high i mean 600 plus so my q is for people who ran it high what was your gains

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    I know most say that its useless but most dont run it high,by high i mean 600 plus so my q is for people who ran it high what was your gains
    I personally like eq.

In offseason I will switch between eq and deca .

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I personally like eq.

In offseason I will switch between eq and deca.
    What are the results you get fro equi and whats the dosage and duration you usually use it for

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    What are the results you get fro equi and whats the dosage and duration you usually use it for
    I usually run it for 12 weeks. Personally I do not run anything longer than that. Many people say gains take 20+ weeks with eq. If you are lean enough, and know your body, you will enjoy it. 500-600 a week should be good. Slow steady gains as long as your diet is on point. It just adds on top of my already spot on dieting when I run it offseason:

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I usually run it for 12 weeks. Personally I do not run anything longer than that. Many people say gains take 20+ weeks with eq. If you are lean enough, and know your body, you will enjoy it. 500-600 a week should be good. Slow steady gains as long as your diet is on point. It just adds on top of my already spot on dieting when I run it offseason:
    Can you give me an idea of the average weight gain when on it

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    Can you give me an idea of the average weight gain when on it
    Weight gain would be slower on the eq as it's not as watery as test or deca but if your eating alot I'd imagine you'd gain alot...eq doesn't blow you up in 2/3 weeks it's a gradual thing...I like to use as I don't want to make it so obvious I'm using...but it don't work lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive ran it high and also on its own once and I can honestly say its the worse compound for any kind of muscle building IMHO. Many think it works but I think they are confusing the other compounds within the stack. I've gone up to 1500mgs per week and got nothing except extremely high RBC which were in the danger zone and the benefit for this was nothing. Why even consider a compound what seems to not work on more or less 90% of BB's, your better using something what WILL add benefit to the stack and also give you some form of gains
    TheTaxMan likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I agree with Marcus, i have never ran Boldenone but i hear a lot of people (and i mean a lot) saying its a pretty poor compound which has persuaded me to just use everything but Boldenone, id rather spend my money on compounds that have great success stories than buy something that a lot of people report to be poor.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive ran it high and also on its own once and I can honestly say its the worse compound for any kind of muscle building IMHO. Many think it works but I think they are confusing the other compounds within the stack. I've gone up to 1500mgs per week and got nothing except extremely high RBC which were in the danger zone and the benefit for this was nothing. Why even consider a compound what seems to not work on more or less 90% of BB's, your better using something what WILL add benefit to the stack and also give you some form of gains
    Thanks marcus so everytime you ran it you had the same poor results right?issue is was thinking of runing it cause i am hearing mixed reviews upon the drug some like it and some dont

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I agree with Marcus, i have never ran Boldenone but i hear a lot of people (and i mean a lot) saying its a pretty poor compound which has persuaded me to just use everything but Boldenone, id rather spend my money on compounds that have great success stories than buy something that a lot of people report to be poor.
    I know what you mean but still some people who used say they liked it when used in high doses

I also hear that high dose is the only way forward.

But if your looking for gains, you may as well save a tone of cash and run nandrolone or trenbolone instead.

If you run boldenone at a very high dose for a long period of time the cycle cost goes very high, you can get better gains with less money by using other compounds

Thanks marcus so everytime you ran it you had the same poor results right?issue is was thinking of runing it cause i am hearing mixed reviews upon the drug some like it and some dont
    I know how my body reacts to certain compounds and everytime I ran it it didn't do anything for me at all, a slight appetite increase but when I run a compound I do it to build muscle tissue and it just doesn't do it for me. Now some guys say its wonderful but I must state I think they are confusing the results by the other compounds within the stack but everyone is different so the best thing is try it and see for yourself but there are a lot of people who state its useless so if the % is high why even try it, also its a weak compound to start with and everyone says run it for a long time and it should be but you run it for a long time and watch your RBC shoot through the roof and for what cost???

I know how my body reacts to certain compounds and everytime I ran it it didn't do anything for me at all, a slight appetite increase but when I run a compound I do it to build muscle tissue and it just doesn't do it for me. Now some guys say its wonderful but I must state I think they are confusing the results by the other compounds within the stack but everyone is different so the best thing is try it and see for yourself but there are a lot of people who state its useless so if the % is high why even try it, also its a weak compound to start with and everyone says run it for a long time and it should be but you run it for a long time and watch your RBC shoot through the roof and for what cost???
    Got your point and its totally true,the thing is that am having few compounds to use which are hair friendly and boldenone is one of them,am tryingg to play it safe in regard to hairloss and recovery as much as i can maybe thats why i considered its use

I thought when i seen this thread it might have had something to do with the hairloss

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member
    I hate to rain on your parade, but I feel like hair loss is just part of the game for some. Everyone's body reacts differently to AAS, and sometimes you just have to deal with certain sides, especially the cosmetic ones (bloat, acne, hair loss) I myself have the acne gene, as my father had terrible acne all over his back, and he never ran a single compound. So you can imagine the fun I have popping zits while on cycle. :/ If hair loss is your concern and you're confined to using just test and EQ than I guess you're stuck. Or just start keeping your hair extremely short, run something for DHT, and use some better compounds. I have run EQ twice and honestly didn't notice anything spectacular. Sure, the pumps were good, but keep in mind I was running test, tren and winny also-so was it really the EQ?
    Last edited by zinghigh89; 01-19-2016 at 08:44 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by zinghigh89 View Post
    I hate to rain on your parade, but I feel like hair loss is just part of the game for some. Everyone's body reacts differently to AAS, and sometimes you just have to deal with certain sides, especially the cosmetic ones (bloat, acne, hair loss) I myself have the acne gene, as my father had terrible acne all over his back, and he never ran a single compound. So you can imagine the fun I have popping zits while on cycle. :/ If hair loss is your concern and you're confined to using just test and EQ than I guess you're stuck. Or just start keeping your hair extremely short, run something for DHT, and use some better compounds. I have run EQ twice and honestly didn't notice anything spectacular. Sure, the pumps were good, but keep in mind I was running test, tren and winny also-so was it really the EQ?
    Untill now i have run cycles and managed to keep my hair so i think its possible just have to pick up carefully 👍

Got your point and its totally true,the thing is that am having few compounds to use which are hair friendly and boldenone is one of them,am tryingg to play it safe in regard to hairloss and recovery as much as i can maybe thats why i considered its use
    I would be more concerned with muscle gains than hair loss,

I would be more concerned with muscle gains than hair loss,
    Am willing to sacrifice some muscle for hair trying to be wise in my choices cause looks are important for myself as well as my career

Im at 6th cycle and never noticed any hair loss at all

Just curious here,
    What makes you think your hair is just going to fall out?

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Love running eq, my hair is fine, many be because i have no genetic disposition to hair loss.

Just curious here,
    Dunno if its me paying more attention when on cycle to my hair or i actually loose while on but i tend to notice that hair is getting thinner and more hairloss when on and then after cycle usually it goes back to normal,in the cycles i did i ran finasteride and nizoral to combat any hairloos and usually i stop them sometime after cycle,now am having full head of hear the frontal is somewhat thinner than the sides and would like to keep it thats why am avoiding more harsh aas

Quote Originally Posted by LEO78 View Post
    Love running eq, my hair is fine, many be because i have no genetic disposition to hair loss.
    What are your doses and average gains out of it?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Just curious here,
    That's b/c you were already balled!
    TheTaxMan and jonny2x4 like this.

Hair loss is genetic

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    That's b/c you were already balled!
    Loool

jonny2x4 is offline New Member
    No hair loss with eq (boldever, usually 400-600 mgs per week).
    You'd better avoid it if you are prone to acne and hair-loss.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny2x4 View Post
    No hair loss with eq (boldever, usually 400-600 mgs per week).
    You'd better avoid it if you are prone to acne and hair-loss.
    Why should i avoid it?as far as i know its not bad in terms of hairloss,also what are your gains with boldenone ?thanks

Why should i avoid it?as far as i know its not bad in terms of hairloss,also what are your gains with boldenone?thanks
    Your not getting it, its a weak compound with zero gains, its worthless and a complete waste of oil the guys who state its good are being fooled by the other compounds within the stack. Stick with what 90% of bb's say and don't touch it its useless and stop picking up on the odd person who says its great because its not, its extremely weak with zero gains. Use something what will build muscle and if hair loss is a really a great concern stop all steroids because all of them will rip your hair off.
    NACH3 and ghettoboyd like this.

Your not getting it, its a weak compound with zero gains, its worthless and a complete waste of oil the guys who state its good are being fooled by the other compounds within the stack. Stick with what 90% of bb's say and don't touch it its useless and stop picking up on the odd person who says its great because its not, its extremely weak with zero gains. Use something what will build muscle and if hair loss is a really a great concern stop all steroids because all of them will rip your hair off.
    Yes its true i heard its weak thats why i am not gonna run it by itself,meaning will not be relying on it alone for mass gains ,as far as hairloss i managed tp keep my hair with my last cycle by using finasteride and avoiding harsh compounds,thanks bro

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes its true i heard its weak thats why i am not gonna run it by itself,meaning will not be relying on it alone for mass gains ,as far as hairloss i managed tp keep my hair with my last cycle by using finasteride and avoiding harsh compounds,thanks bro
    What did you plan on running with it?

Deca is pretty damn harsh... And I believed you used fina with it and it worked, right? So why not try the short esters compound of NPP? Great compound and easier to level out blood levels(and the influx phase usually with what happens w/longer esters) to build up...

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    What did you plan on running with it? Deca is pretty damn harsh... And I believed you used fina with it and it worked, right? So why not try the short esters compound of NPP? Great compound and easier to level out blood levels(and the influx phase usually with what happens w/longer esters) to build up...
    Why do you say that deca is harsh? I know that it is a 19 nor, but I consider it milder than test because of its androgenic properties and the fact that it does not aromatize to the extent of test.
    I have not had any issues with deca or any visible sides.

What did you plan on running with it?

Deca is pretty damn harsh... And I believed you used fina with it and it worked, right? So why not try the short esters compound of NPP? Great compound and easier to level out blood levels(and the influx phase usually with what happens w/longer esters) to build up...
    Yes if am gonna run another cycle might try to find some npp but anyways wont make a big diff cause boldenone needs to be run for a 12-16 weeks so even long acting deca will be ok,if am gonna use npp might then consider running it for 8-10 weeks only with test e since have pip with prop before,dont think boldenone will be any good for that short period of time eventhough had a friend of mine who had gd results on a 10 week cycle with test

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Why do you say that deca is harsh? I know that it is a 19 nor, but I consider it milder than test because of its androgenic properties and the fact that it does not aromatize to the extent of test.
    I think he is talking recovery wise

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69
    Why do you say that deca is harsh? I know that it is a 19 nor, but I consider it milder than test because of its androgenic properties and the fact that it does not aromatize to the extent of test. I have not had any issues with deca or any visible sides.
    Deca is not more mild it is way harsher and shuts you down from shot number one. Making recovery much more difficult.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I was talking about hair friendly as well - I agree it aromatizes at only 20% the rate of test, however they both effrct the hairline was all I was trying to convey - not such a good job lol (just saying this for OP I love Nandrolone its a great compound)... Furthermore, I thought the OP ran a test/Deca cyclee/Fina(when it's not the best choice but it did work) hence I think why he should stick to these known mass builders and either accept the hair thing or just stop...

Best of luck OP

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes if am gonna run another cycle might try to find some npp but anyways wont make a big diff cause boldenone needs to be run for a 12-16 weeks so even long acting deca will be ok,if am gonna use npp might then consider running it for 8-10 weeks only with test e since have pip with prop before,dont think boldenone will be any good for that short period of time eventhough had a friend of mine who had gd results on a 10 week cycle with test
    Ok I think if your ok with running deca ... No need to add any EQ(if you were on TRT id say run the Deca with the Eq for 16wks but that's a very tough recovery for anyone and I wouldn't recommend it... You know it's not worth the Risk as the longer duration w/Deca has proved to be very hard to recover from... (and was it Fina that you used and worked)?
    Just my .02

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Deca is not more mild it is way harsher and shuts you down from shot number one. Making recovery much more difficult.
    Agree ^^shot one your sgut down... it's proven that sometimes an extended PCT(6wks Nolva 4wks clomid) still may need another pct by post BW(6wks after pct has ceased) in some cases...

Ok I think if your ok with running deca ... No need to add any EQ(if you were on TRT id say run the Deca with the Eq for 16wks but that's a very tough recovery for anyone and I wouldn't recommend it... You know it's not worth the Risk as the longer duration w/Deca has proved to be very hard to recover from... (and was it Fina that you used and worked)?
    Just my .02
    I recovered fine from the deca but sametime was trying to avoid it dont wanna risk it again or if will do it might do it for a shorter cycle and thus less risk i believe what helped was the hcg while on,and yes i used finasteride when on caused i believed that dht is far more a problem than me worrying about dhn which proved to be true👍

Your not grasping it at all. You have no idea how to plan a cycle to suit your needs what's going to be productive.

Best of luck with your cycle

I can't give anymore advice excerpt I useful eq on my mountain bike chain the other day and it was excellent. I wouldn't use it for anything else.
    TheTaxMan and NACH3 like this.

Your not grasping it at all. You have no idea how to plan a cycle to suit your needs what's going to be productive.

Best of luck with your cycle

I can't give anymore advice excerpt I useful eq on my mountain bike chain the other day and it was excellent. I wouldn't use it for anything else.
    You tried pouring it down that gimp/air mask yet big fella?

Thread Information