AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

My pct standings

So, was on 4 months before christmas, Sept-December. Sarms all the way and started with 150 mg test and did 500 mg test the last two months. Added prohormones 6 weeks at the end and there was some masteron in there too. Used at moderate to low dose on the prohormones and pretty low with the sarms aswell.

So, then pct, just clomid 100 100 75 75 50 50 i along with mk-677. 12,5-25 mg.

I had a nice cycle, good gains. Yet, i feel great at the moment. I guess im over the worst part now, 5-6 weeks since last test e shot. Never felt this good after a cycle before. Starting to look at girls again, libido is not that bad. Maybe its the mk-677 which make things easier.
    Or maybe the diet. Bougth myselv a vitamix blender and swallows as much oatmeal-spinach-canned tomatoes with a little bcaa/proteinpowder -drinks as possible. Im buying Rich Pianas diet tips. Protein is overrated. Gainers are junk. But you cant get enough of healthy quality carbs from food.
    Or maybe it was the absence of 19nors. They make recovery ALOT more difficult.

I think i will do another month with mk-677. Then 4 weeks completely off, before i will prepare my summercycle with GW and the MK. And possible ostarine. LGD was my favourite before christmas, but its cholestrol issus make me think twice. If lgd a couple of months before the roids is a good thing. Cause you dont want to start a test/tren /oral cycle with superlow HDL-cholestrol.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-02-2016 at 11:16 AM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    sounds like a science experience

Thread Information