Faacus is offline Junior Member

When you start your cutting cycle?

if you live in a cool place where you show the summer only physical (May to September) which is the best time to begin a 12-week cutting cycle? my bodyfat is about 12 percent now

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Y not just cut down to a low bf% and maintain it. The cutting and bulking style is kinda old school to a point.

So get down to about 10% and then start gaining slowly. This way u wono need to do that back and forth junk and still be able to lift heavy

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Faacus View Post
    if you live in a cool place where you show the summer only physical (May to September) which is the best time to begin a 12-week cutting cycle? my bodyfat is about 12 percent now
    Its you choice really. You cycle up too MAY and then try hard to maintain your gains or you could start your cycle MAY 1

Faacus is offline Junior Member
    I'm afraid to lose muscle with cutting natural. this is my second cycle. I had good gains from the first cycle. Now i'm 180x 87 kg 12% I want to be ripped this summer

Alta is offline Associate Member
    I'm in Canada. She cold up here.

I'm running a 6 week prop cycle ending Feb 10, running PCT to March 10, taking off 6-8 weeks and then (pending blood results) running another one (with HGH that I'm starting ASAP) to be "cut" by July.

My body seems to be reacting REALLY well to a high protein/low fat diet (this is cycle #2). I don't weigh myself or count calories per se, but I know I've gained a pile of muscle and lost some fat. I could maybe speed up results with var or something, but why mess around with my liver values? IMO if you dial your diet in and train like a lunatic you can get around having to use the more toxic compounds.

Just my (newbie) $0.02.

Thread Information