Logic99 is offline New Member

First cycle, trying to be hair "safe"

Let me start off by saying I'm well aware that my hair will always be at risk with AAS's. I'm merely trying to reduce the amount of hair I may lose. I already have MPB, I'm comfortable with it, I just don't want it getting much worse.

Anyways, about me. I'm 27. 5'11" at 175lbs. In the gym 5-6 days a week. I eat well, and I have no idea what my body fat is at. All I know is I have definition and abs.

Please understand that with this proposed cycle I'm not going for broke here. I'm just trying to add on around 8lbs or so of solid lean mass. I'm not trying to buy all new clothes or anything like that.

So here it is:

-200mg a week of Test C
    -200mg a week of NPP
    Both pinned twice a week every 3 days, 100/100

-Arimidex on hand in case

-Nolvadex for PCT

I suppose it would be broken down like this:

Week 1-11: Test C
    Week 2-10: NPP
    Week 13-15: nolvadex

Trust me, all I want is to do a test only cycle for my first cycle. It would be so much easier. But I'm afraid of the DHT levels from a 400/500mg a week test cycle. So after researching, it seemed like my proposed cycle might be a good route to conserve hair. The NPP will more than likely shut me down completely, so throw a low dose of test in there to keep my levels there and DHT levels shouldn't be super high.

One thing I haven't been able to answer on my own is will I be able to keep most of the gains from the NPP with proper diet and training after I come off it?

Thanks guys

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic99 View Post
    Let me start off by saying I'm well aware that my hair will always be at risk with AAS's. I'm merely trying to reduce the amount of hair I may lose. I already have MPB, I'm comfortable with it, I just don't want it getting much worse.

Anyways, about me. I'm 27. 5'11" at 175lbs. In the gym 5-6 days a week. I eat well, and I have no idea what my body fat is at. All I know is I have definition and abs.

Please understand that with this proposed cycle I'm not going for broke here. I'm just trying to add on around 8lbs or so of solid lean mass. I'm not trying to buy all new clothes or anything like that.

So here it is:

-200mg a week of Test C
    -200mg a week of NPP
    Both pinned twice a week every 3 days, 100/100

-Arimidex on hand in case

-Nolvadex for PCT

I suppose it would be broken down like this:

Week 1-11: Test C
    Week 2-10: NPP
    Week 13-15: nolvadex

Trust me, all I want is to do a test only cycle for my first cycle. It would be so much easier. But I'm afraid of the DHT levels from a 400/500mg a week test cycle. So after researching, it seemed like my proposed cycle might be a good route to conserve hair. The NPP will more than likely shut me down completely, so throw a low dose of test in there to keep my levels there and DHT levels shouldn't be super high.

One thing I haven't been able to answer on my own is will I be able to keep most of the gains from the NPP with proper diet and training after I come off it?

Thanks guys
    If you want to keep all your gains, yes diet and training are 2 pieces to the puzzle, but keeping your gains depends on how fast you can bounce back after a cycle as well. Your hormones will be all out of whack and you need to get them back into action. A solid PCT will help set you straight. You'll want to use HCG from day 1 all the way to 3 days before your PCT. Since you're using Cypionate , you'll want to start PCT 18 days after your last pin. your PCT should consist of Nolvadex 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg and Clomid 100mg/50mg/50mg/50mg

PS. don't know if you use it already, but Nizoral shampoo will kill the DHT that emit from your scalp to help with anti-hair loss.
    Last edited by SuperNova93; 02-24-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Thread Information