fadividivici is offline New Member

Testoviron + Tren + EQ + dBol . I am confused!

Hello all,
    I am planning on takin a new cycle (my last one was in summer of 2013) my new is :
    Dbol , 100
    Testoviron , 20 ampule of 1mL (250mg each)
    EQ, 2 ampule of 20mL (200mg each)
    Tren , 2 ampule of 20mL (100mg each)

Proviron + Tamoxifen + Clomid.

I've started with dBol two weeks ago, 30mg ED .
    and I am planning to start tomorrow of :
    EQ (200mg) + Testoviron (250mg) together at the same injection, /once a week .
    EQ (200mg) + Tren (100mg) together at the same injection, /once a week .

Please explain it to me and make it simple
    i am too confused . also in english!

thanks

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If you havent cycled for 3 years i would just stick to testosterone only, you should get great gains from it with it being so long.

I dont think you need all of those compounds.

It also sounds to me you have rushed into this cycle as you have already started, then ask questions/advice.

You should have asked for questions and advice, then decide on and start a cycle.

You started dbol 2 weeks before the test? You should have started the test at the same time.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    You are 26 years old. ...how long you been training ,how many cycle have you done etc. ..what do you want us to explain to you? How long do you want to do a cycle for? My best advise right now if you are confused ,is NOT to do a cycle until you are sure on what you are doing....

hi iam 29 yo. ive been training since 2011 .
    ihave took one cycle, test + deca + dbol in the 2013
    i want to do 12 weeks cycle.
    i weight 80 kg i tall 179 cm . 13 % fat.

ive read alot, but u know, everybody says diff things about tthis . what do yoy think should i do now ?,
    thanks alot bro for helping me

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    If you havent cycled for 3 years i would just stick to testosterone only, you should get great gains from it with it being so long.

I dont think you need all of those compounds.

It also sounds to me you have rushed into this cycle as you have already started, then ask questions/advice.

You should have asked for questions and advice, then decide on and start a cycle.

You started dbol 2 weeks before the test? You should have started the test at the same time.
    ive read alot, but u know, everybody says diff things about tthis . what do yoy think should i do now ?,
    thanks alot bro for helping me

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fadividivici
    ive read alot, but u know, everybody says diff things about tthis . what do yoy think should i do now ?, thanks alot bro for helping me
    Tax man already told you what your should do. Test only cycle. You will.get great gains.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Tax man already told you what your should do. Test only cycle. You will.get great gains.
    how come you think so , u dont know how i lookk like how skinny i am !! man,
    test only?!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fadividivici View Post
    Hello all,
    I am planning on takin a new cycle (my last one was in summer of 2013) my new is :
    Dbol , 100
    Testoviron , 20 ampule of 1mL (250mg each)
    EQ, 2 ampule of 20mL (200mg each)
    Tren , 2 ampule of 20mL (100mg each)

Proviron + Tamoxifen + Clomid.

I've started with dBol two weeks ago, 30mg ED .
    and I am planning to start tomorrow of :
    EQ (200mg) + Testoviron (250mg) together at the same injection, /once a week .
    EQ (200mg) + Tren (100mg) together at the same injection, /once a week .

Please explain it to me and make it simple
    i am too confused . also in english!

thanks
    You surely don't need all those compounds... Test only will do you well(as long as your nutrition and training are on point)

Where's your AI/HCG /& DA for this cycle you laid out? You are not ready for tren let alone starting d-Bol b4 your cycle(or before your first pin if test)??

PLEASE READ THIS LINK... GL!

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fadividivici
    how come you think so , u dont know how i lookk like how skinny i am !! man, test only?!
    You gave your height and weight and body fat. I have a pretty good idea of what you look like. Obviously not exact. I competed at that weight and a little taller.

Everyone here is trying to help you. You have the option of taking their advise or leaving it. I personally had received terrible advice from my big "friends" however they really did not know what these guys here know.
    AAS does not change how skinny ( or bf%) you are. This is accomplished through diet and cardio. AAS just helps you go beyond.
    You can have the best bulking cycle, but if your diet and cardio are not up to the level, you will not get anywhere near your potential.
    If you take a look any AAS can be used as either bulking or cutting depending on diet. Some are more famous as one or the other, but can be used as either.
    You can expect clean weight increase with test only of 5-10 kg (with appropriate diet). You can also increase weight without AAS through pure diet. You can check out the diet section. Their are some real experts on that section (as well as here). You have received advice from some top notch people here that are trying to help you make good gains (as safe as possible).

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Great post by Charger

Read all your responses again.

More isnt better, just keep it simple and bust your balls in the gym and the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You gave your height and weight and body fat. I have a pretty good idea of what you look like. Obviously not exact. I competed at that weight and a little taller.

Everyone here is trying to help you. You have the option of taking their advise or leaving it. I personally had received terrible advice from my big "friends" however they really did not know what these guys here know.
    AAS does not change how skinny ( or bf%) you are. This is accomplished through diet and cardio. AAS just helps you go beyond.
    You can have the best bulking cycle, but if your diet and cardio are not up to the level, you will not get anywhere near your potential.
    If you take a look any AAS can be used as either bulking or cutting depending on diet. Some are more famous as one or the other, but can be used as either.
    You can expect clean weight increase with test only of 5-10 kg (with appropriate diet). You can also increase weight without AAS through pure diet. You can check out the diet section. Their are some real experts on that section (as well as here). You have received advice from some top notch people here that are trying to help you make good gains (as safe as possible).
    hi bro thanks alot.
    well this is me today :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160216085301.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	161944

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Great post by Charger

Read all your responses again.

More isnt better, just keep it simple and bust your balls in the gym and the kitchen.
    I will . Thanks bro

I have the Testoviron .
    well my qs are :
    how much to take and how many days a week ?
    should i take proviron of pct and prignyl at the end of it ?
    should i stop with the dbol , i am on day 17 of it i take 30mg aday .

thank you all

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fadividivici View Post
    I have the Testoviron .
    well my qs are :
    how much to take and how many days a week ?
    should i take proviron of pct and prignyl at the end of it ?
    should i stop with the dbol , i am on day 17 of it i take 30mg aday .

thank you all
    If you read the link NACH provided above it will answer all those questions...

Thread Information