Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: Real or fake var please take a look?!?!?!?

chalkmyster1 is offline Junior Member

Real or fake var please take a look?!?!?!?

Picked these up today from quite a reliable source I had the same ones a fare few years ago round about 2011 I think and I'm pretty certain if I remember rightly they was legit var, but after researching all over the net getting mixed reviews mainly bad I'm now doubting they are real as a lot of posts state rohm var is chocolate coloured and not yellow? Any help is much appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or fake var please take a look?!?!?!?-image.jpeg   Real or fake var please take a look?!?!?!?-image.jpg   Real or fake var please take a look?!?!?!?-image.jpeg  

Bump

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Labmax is the only answer to check the presence of anavar
    SRL_HEC likes this.

Ive just ordered a labmax testing kit so I will find out next week I will upload pics/results for anybody interested

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    Becareful, labmax is not the best for testing. Had raws test negative with Maxx test. Sent to a overseas testing to have it come back positive. I have female clients so had to be sure. They all reported good results. I haven't var'd in years and never took my last raws. I'm a tren head

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I don't know the lab at all, but if they are fakes the person who faked them went to a lot of trouble as it looks fairly legit, which doesn't mean shit anyways Still impossible to say from my end

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Take it and see if you get the good pahmpses *arnold accent*

Yeah I'm gonna do that labmax test anyway and see what it comes up with and I'm gonna take them anyway and see if I get some decent pumps and vascularity or see if I get aching joints and my hair starts falling out ����

Id suggest labmax your anavar before just thinking "fvck it im swallowing them anyway"

Pretty silly rushing in when you can test it within a week

I've got a test on the way mate just a bit skeptical on how accurate they are?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkmyster1 View Post
    I've got a test on the way mate just a bit skeptical on how accurate they are?
    Labmax are great... However, it only tells you if that active hormone is in it(which is good) but dose wise it could be under or overdosed

as long as they are anavar I'm happy the test has just arrived anyway so I will upload pics and results in a couple of hours

Good luck with the test man
    Its pretty easy but just take your time and make sure you watch some vids on youtube, im sure labmax do one themselves.

[attach=config]161850
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or fake var please take a look?!?!?!?-image.jpeg  

Real or fake var please take a look?!?!?!?-image.jpg
    Last edited by chalkmyster1; 02-09-2016 at 10:00 AM.

I emptied the powder into the test and as soon as it touched side it went a dark brown colour..see picture 2 (I started to worry until I looked it up and realised this was normal) anyway after about 7 or 8 minutes in the middle of yellow liquid it started to turn a little olive green as you can see in picture 2 (had me worried again)in the end I just left it for the stated 15 minutes and this is the final colour I got What do people think? Ps the girly hand holding the vile is my partners not mine lol

I cant see the third pic it just says i have no permission but the second pic, The colour looks pretty decent to me but my concern is the blackness on the side? When its a white tablet?

On the labmax youtube vid black comes from
    Dbol and Tbol

But if your a male taking it and it does have a slight bit of dbol or tbol in to "bulk" it up or if its been used to "cut" the var - it wont harm you. It may even have a bit winny in there to cut/bulk the var is why it has that dark colour on the side of the vial.

It looks like a pretty decent test to me if im honest, i think id be happy with that result, but the black bit would be a slight concern if it was a female taking it

heres my result if you want to compare the colours

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...bmax-help.html
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-09-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Real or fake var please take a look?!?!?!?-image.jpg

I'm unsure why the 3rd picture didn't upload properly be here it is again. the tablet is actually yellow not white I know that doesn't make much of a difference, and yes your right mate when I first searched about the dark brown colour it did come up as it could be dbol but then other forums suggested it wasn't and it sometimes happened so I don't know what to think really, a side the brown colour I was quite happy with the result but it's the first time I've ever done one of these tests so I will leave it to you more knowledgable people to make the decision cheers taxman I will have a look at your results now

Well its showing anavar to me.
    The black like i say could mean it has a little winstrol , dbol or tbol in it
    But if so it looks very little

Aslong as no female is touching it, id probably be happy to give that stuff a shot personaly.

I would however test a couple more tablets out of the batch to see if the next one was black. My result had no black (some orange on the side of the vial but thats the colour of my tabs)
    If it had black in id probably compare a sample from a couple more tablets (i know this means paying for a couple of more labmax tests, but its good to be a bit more sure with what you have)

Good luck man
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-09-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks a lot for the reply taxman I think I will go with what your saying and test a couple more tablets I would rather be certain, if I was to take them how long do you think it would take till I noticed if they was anything else other the anavar ?

If your diet is clean and your running other compounds and using an AI it will be really difficult to pin point exactly what it was.
    Maybe if you had a shed load of experience and had done like 15 cycles and used every compound you might get a rough idea but even then thats still guessing.

I'm going to order another labmax test tomorrow just to double check before I stock up on the var I'm getting some good pumps in the gym but I'm not sure if that's down to the "var" or the test E kicking in. And it's in the back of my mind that maybe I didn't put enough or maybe I put too much of the powder in the last test. How would you go about splitting a 50mg tablet? how much should I put it? thanks in advance

1mg is what you need for an anavar labmax test.

Id suggest split your pill into 4 quaters, that will give you roughly 12.5mg

Then once you have your quater/12.5mg pill, try to estimate 1mg from it,

A more accurate way would be to completley crush a 50mg pill, weigh it on some good digital scales,

if for example a 50mg weighed 1gram,
    Then thats 25mg per half gram
    12.5mg per quater of a gram
    6.25mg per eighth of a gram (0.125g)
    3mg(ish) would be 0.60 gram (ish)
    1.5mg(ish) would be 0.30 gram (ish)
    0.75mg(ish) would be 0.15 gram (ish)

So you would take 0.20gram of the powder and put that in, that would be about (1mg)

i hope thats not to confusing but thats the only way i could think of doing it, just get the weight of the pill, use a bit maths and try to judge close to 1mg as you can.

You will need some 0.000 dogital scales for that method.

Hopefuly someone else may know a more simple way.

That makes perfect sense mate and I just happen to have some of those scales as well thanks again mate you've been a great help through all this ���� much appreciated

Thread Information