SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member

Starting 1st cycle!

Alright mates, finally starting my cycle. quick question about dieting. My understanding is Test doesn't really peak until week 4 if you're taking Enanthate , so am I able to cut a little, using a Keto diet in the 4 weeks, (approx 3lbs) and then get off of keto and back to my bulking diet for the remainder?

I figured the build up of test in my system that accumulates over the first 4 weeks will help a little with muscle retention while in a caloric deficit.

Please let me know if this is absolutely ludicrous. My body fat is 10% right now.

Cheers!

SRL_HEC is offline Junior Member
    Need a lot more information... age, ht, weight, training type, and diet in detail containing macros. If your correct about your BF% really don't understand why you'd be wanting to cut your at a good level for a bulking cycle...but you can always use your diet and cardio to lose body fat (you may not even need keto). Need more specifics on your cardio and diet.

SRL_HEC is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    Alright mates, finally starting my cycle. quick question about dieting. My understanding is Test doesn't really peak until week 4 if you're taking Enanthate , so am I able to cut a little, using a Keto diet in the 4 weeks, (approx 3lbs) and then get off of keto and back to my bulking diet for the remainder?

I figured the build up of test in my system that accumulates over the first 4 weeks will help a little with muscle retention while in a caloric deficit.

Please let me know if this is absolutely ludicrous. My body fat is 10% right now.

Cheers!
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle READ THIS TOO...

yes I've read that article. That has nothing to do with what I want to know my friend. Nor do any of my stats, I simply want to know, hypothetically, if the mechanics behind my idea, from a theoretical standpoint, is going to work.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93
    Alright mates, finally starting my cycle. quick question about dieting. My understanding is Test doesn't really peak until week 4 if you're taking Enanthate, so am I able to cut a little, using a Keto diet in the 4 weeks, (approx 3lbs) and then get off of keto and back to my bulking diet for the remainder? I figured the build up of test in my system that accumulates over the first 4 weeks will help a little with muscle retention while in a caloric deficit. Please let me know if this is absolutely ludicrous. My body fat is 10% right now. Cheers!
    I would either bulk or cut .... It takes time to get your body loosing or gaining. I've made my best gains planning either a cycle to cut on a calorie deficit or doing a bulk

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I would either bulk or cut .... It takes time to get your body loosing or gaining. I've made my best gains planning either a cycle to cut on a calorie deficit or doing a bulk
    Sounds like a plan mate. yeah I tried the keto diet for 2 days and I can't do it. Completely drains your glycogen stores, so you feel lethargic all the time, no energy, terrible headache, always thirsty, sore stomach, and that's supposed to last up to a week. No thanks lol.

Thread Information